What Are Your Neighbors Like?

Apollo

VIP
Do you know why Arabs are classified as White in the US?

That is just a meme. Arabs aren't seen as white by normal White Americans only the government, but I think they would second guess or consider Turks white. Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks doesn't identify as white, but Ana Kasparian does.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Do you know why Arabs are classified as White in the US?
Because of Syrian and Lebanese immigrants back in the 50s who fought to be classified as white to have life easier and won the fight. Those Syrians and Lebanese looked white so America assumed all of the middle east look white. They don't want to change the label now though because they don't want to have another minority to deal with and some people feel like a middle eastern label would mske it easy to target people of middle eastern descent.

That is just a meme. Arabs aren't seen as white by normal White Americans only the government, but I think they would second guess or consider Turks white. Cenk Uyghur of the Young Turks doesn't identify as white, but Ana Kasparian does.
Most Arabs in America are Christians. Lebanese, Palestinian and Egyptian. Lebanese and Palestinian Christians been in America forever and married into Europeans, they're pretty white washed.

Prettymuslim94

That is just a meme. Arabs aren't seen as white by normal White Americans only the government, but I think they would second guess or consider Turks white. Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks doesn't identify as white, but Ana Kasparian does.
Yeah it's only the government who sees us as white but not the airport police :snoop:

Prettymuslim94

Most Arabs in America are Christians. Lebanese, Palestinian and Egyptian. Lebanese and Palestinian Christians been in America forever and married into Europeans, they're pretty white washed.
A lot of Yemenis are in America too especially Michigan. Which is the arab zone of America and where i grew up at until i was 5

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Kasparian sounds armenian though.

If I saw Anna on the street, I wouldn't class her as white

Trending

Latest posts