What are your demands in a marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Muslim jabarti tigrays are beautiful. probably the best looking women on the horn.

a chick like this one for smashing:ahh:

B8O4ShNCAAE1M6X.jpg:large

and one like her but covered up to wife:manny:
Go for a Somali fob. They're mostly cultural. Plenty of fobs live in the us who are ready for marriage.

East African(but not somali)
Religious
At least 5'8"
exactly 140lbs
fat futo, small waist
thick legs(what am I going to do with chicken legs?)
won't talk back.
will cook and clean without complaining(if she complains once I will marry a second one)
smart
clean
@Knowles @xalimathe6 What do you think of Ferraris statement "will cook and clean without complaining(if she complains once I will marry a second one)" ? :liberaltears:

Pious, educated, stable (house and a job), good personality (kind, caring, intellligent, empathic, generous, funny. Not too traditional, controlling, dominant or a hothead. Can't deal with that), no crazy family, no ex wife or kids.
Most important thing is that our personalities match, that he gets me and I get him.

Appearance wise I have no specific demands, as long as I'm attracted to him. I guess not fat is my only rule.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
1. Gotta be horny and wanna smash 14 times a day no capping she gotta swallow also
2. Make good food
3. Keep her body the same
4. Personality similar to mine that’s all

She calls me daddy ain’t that right @RICH :denzelnigga:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

War d o o f a r yahoow put some respect on my name :gucciwhat:

Swallows kaaga was. Aint nobody in here calling you daddy. I’m not one of your side tings :camby:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
War d o o f a r yahoow put some respect on my name :gucciwhat:

Swallows kaaga was. Aint nobody in here calling you daddy. I’m not one of your side tings :camby:
Let’s be honest you saw me in real life you’d be making moves on me not the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.