Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Then I don’t give a f*ck about you matching my preferences
5560.jpg

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
She should have no problem with staying home , and not working, so she can raise my kids.
No problem with us moving to somalia.
Under the age of 20, and above 15, even when im a +30 year old guy.
Obedient.
If she misbehaves im gonna have to beat her.
16 is the perfect age, thats when she can produce the healthiest kids for me.
Not leaving the house without, me, her brother, male cousin ,or her father.
A woman is the most loyal when she is in the middle of house.
A very high voice!!!!!!!

-Preferably from my clan
-Tribal
-Prays regularly
-Has dhaqan
-Back home Xalimo
-Pleasing to my eyes
-Knows how to cook good
-Chilled lady
-NOT CRAZY
-Decisive
-Loyal to me
-Reasonable meher

She should have no problem with staying home , and not working, so she can raise my kids.
Obedient.
A very high voice!!!!!!!
@Knowles What are your thoughts on this abaayo? :wow1:

Last edited:
In this day and age for marriage succeed you need to look at it as business partnership. Marriage is a mutualistic relationship where both parties are trying to benefit from it so if one party fails to meet the demands of the other party this will lead to break down of that partnership.

So what are your demands in this partnership for it to succeed?
what business? like Apple or samsung?
Sorry i dont look at marriage as business.
that sounds depressing.

Obedient.
A very high voice!!!!!!!
Raise my kids? and what are they to her?
wow you really need to get knocked out with a shoes by your mom with your silly mentality?

so what is marriage to you and why is the business analogy depressing.

Marriage to me is love and comfort. starting a family of your own .growing together while experiencing all kinda of storms life throws at us together and coming out stronger.

In business there is just one gain and thats money.

Marriage to me is love and comfort. starting a family of your own .growing together while experiencing all kinda of storms life throws at us together and coming out stronger.

In business there is just one gain and thats money.
what i said was that you need to look at marriage as business partnership for it to succeed. because marriage closely looks like business idea for example both parties involved in this type of contract are looking to benefit from it while avoiding to make any losses. the children are the investments.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
She has to be a virgin
Never had a boyfriend
Never been in contact with men
Hijaabi
No Jeans
No Make Up
No plucked eyebrows

The list is long

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The first one is the most important indeed. You can work on the rest, but once she bend over you cant save her. Just a sad little hoe.

sxb I've seen even the most religious women our age put a shitload of make up on.

Yeah the last couple on your list you can work on over time, the first 4 however are essential.

Do you plan on getting a wife from back home or one in the UK?

i will talk to anyone and find out for myself instead of demands. i believe with so many demands you can miss judge someone and miss out on a great person. just talk to each other and respectfully walk away if there is nothing there.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
sxb I've seen even the most religious women our age put a shitload of make up on.

Yeah the last couple on your list you can work on over time, the first 4 however are essential.

Do you plan on getting a wife from back home or one in the UK?

Bro I have seen the woman back home no thank you. They mastered the art of qiyaamo and xaasidnimo, they are smart but dangerous.

Them ones here most of them are adoon madow lovers, allthough some of them are good girls who just go work and uni. I'll probably end up with one from here.

Bro I have seen the woman back home no thank you. They mastered the art of qiyaamo and xaasidnimo, they are smart but dangerous.

Them ones here most of them are adoon madow lovers, allthough some of them are good girls who just go work and uni. I'll probably end up with one from here.
adoon and madow? and you're white and a king?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

At least the ones from back home will raise your kids as Somali, instead of trying so hard to fit in like a lot of Xalimos here do. Currently thinking about marrying one from back home, give her a couple of kids, and see how that goes. If it doesn't work out after that, minor I'll just divorce and go about my business.

At least the ones from back home will raise your kids as Somali, instead of trying so hard to fit in like a lot of Xalimos here do. Currently thinking about marrying one from back home, give her a couple of kids, and see how that goes. If it doesn't work out after that, minor I'll just divorce and go about my business.
with a mentality like that i hope you never get married. "give her couple kids" you think you're doing some charity work?? Disgusting

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
with a mentality like that i hope you never get married. "give her couple kids" you think you're doing some charity work?? Disgusting

I didn't mean it like that lol. We'll get married and naturally have some kids like all married couples do.

-He must be clean/pure and not like a used geed :kodaksmiley:
-Be ambitious and hard working
-Be about getting that schmoney through hardwork and integrity (I don't want no scrub :kodaksmiley:)
-Funny with thick skin
-Hopefully on the taller side
-Interested in doing fun things like travelling
-Share similar or compatible worldviews

Das it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.