What are you looking for in a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler if all it took was to insult you for no reason then that would have qualified 99% Of this forum. I’m used to having men on their knees begging to be subservient towards me, what really counts is how many attributes on my list do you tick off, the .34 facial symmetry is non-negotiable. I will also need a picture of your hairline to examine.

@Knowles

I was trying to make one of these guys jealous and raise your dividends and here you are playing hard to get. @government ya aqii, la taf3al kheeyr, shar ma tajeek. I was trying to be this bloke for free, it backfired.

@Knowles

I was trying to make one of these guys jealous and raise your dividends and here you are playing hard to get. @government ya aqii, la taf3al kheeyr, shar ma tajeek. I was trying to be this bloke for free, it backfired.

Hehehe @Knowles like many Somali women shows her affection with insults and trying to be hard to get when she says I'll need to check your hairline what she really means is Ilaahayow ya bidaarka niinkan isiiya Sidaa uu dhunkadi:i83dwbv::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending