What are you listening to at the moment?

S

syntax

:ahh:

Seriously though there isn't anyone in hip hop I hate equally as much I love them. Dude is one of the most talented MCS ever and he's such a fuckboy for making us wait this long for a official project. Nigga give us anything, even a 6 track EP. We thirsty out here for any new Jay

:ahh:

Seriously though there isn't anyone in hip hop I hate equally as much I love them. Dude is one of the most talented MCS ever and he's such a fuckboy for making us wait this long for a official project. Nigga give us anything, even a 6 track EP. We thirsty out here for any new Jay

Was thinking the same thing, listening to a playlist of his every song is:z1banet:. What happened to my man :kanyeshrug:

Another Juelz :ohlord:

S

syntax

Was thinking the same thing, listening to a playlist of his every song is:z1banet:. What happened to my man :kanyeshrug:

Another Juelz :ohlord:

:westbrookwtf: @ comparing him to Juelz Santana

He's such a tease man f*ck him. He'll drop a fire song once a year just when we forget about him and then dip into obscurity. His latest song is dhab kuluul tho, shit like this always keeps me wanting for more. He's just stringing all of us along man it's not fair f*ck him.

:westbrookwtf: @ comparing him to Juelz Santana

He's such a tease man f*ck him. He'll drop a song once a year and then dip into obscurity. His latest song is dhab kuluul tho, shit like this always keeps me wanting for more. He's just stringing all of us along man it's not fair f*ck him.

haha I dropped Juelz just to test you. Juelz was one of the most underrated in my opinion. He was the real MVP
out of the diplomats.

f*ck Jay Z for holding my man back

T

Tokio

Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always

Last edited by a moderator: