What are you doing this summer? Offical Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This thread is created so you can share with us your plans, you can also ask advice on what to do in your trip destination if someone has been there before.

I will start, I’m going to Alanya, Turkey this summer and i can’t wait because it’s a good tourist destination. From what i have seen on google it gives me a old mediterranean vibe like greece or sicily. I’m also excited to visit some of the old forts and castles of the ottoman empire

8D7DDF7B-7D7A-4BC3-8498-310EDC1C378B.jpeg
652B49CA-92CA-4B29-AE61-A2039C0CE75B.jpeg

This thread is created so you can share with us your plans, you can also ask advice on what to do in your trip destination if someone has been there before.

I will start, I’m going to Alanya, Turkey this summer and i can’t wait because it’s a good tourist destination. From what i have seen on google it gives me a old mediterranean vibe like greece or sicily. I’m also excited to visit some of the old forts and castles of the ottoman empire

View attachment 72531 View attachment 72530
Awesome spot

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Awesome spot
Thanks bro, when people think about turkey they only think about Istanbul but there is soo much to it than just that city. I have been to Istanbul and it was quite windy so we couldn’t go to the beach etc

Thanks bro, when people think about turkey they only think about Istanbul but there is soo much to it than just that city. I have been to Istanbul and it was quite windy so we couldn’t go to the beach etc
Yeah the country side is much better and warmer

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Probably going to go visit my dad in Jersey again and visit the beaches and amusement parks there.

View attachment 72531 View attachment 72530
One month vacation in Africa taking break from work I'm looking forward to be treated like royality

Im headed to Somalia and then South Africa

I've been looking forward to seeing Cape Town since I was 18, inshallah I hope I can go to school there as well!
stock-photo-welcome-to-cape-town-104168527.jpg

I've been looking forward to seeing Cape Town since I was 18, inshallah I hope I can go to school there as well!

Damn sud de Africa looks greate. If you are going to muqdisho. Post something here I want to see the place before I go there later this year.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Whatever you do DONT CLAIM SOMALI claim zulu lool

Status
Not open for further replies.