What are some things that use to be a huge taboo in the Somali community that became somewhat normalized?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I would say drinking, gangbanging and marrying out
I was about to say marrying out , but also they have normalised riba, to some extent parents wouldn't be stricter like in the old days when their kids came back home drunk, it's different nowadays because they hide their drinking problems from the public , drugs and gangster sons , parents will still communicate with their homosexual children and atheists children

We living in aakhiro zamaan

It's gonna be worrisome if our offsprings will come off worse

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somalis are known for being social, but I never knew that trait would extend towards reproductive activities
What do you mean by that ?
I know in our culture there are boundaries and limits and things not spoken of
Today it seems like it's glorified well that's the world in a nutshell

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Leaving Islam. The rise of gays and trans people among Somalis.

I remember this incident, I was really young and they would have a Somali Christian demonstration here in Sweden. The Somali community got so involved and the media ofc, the Sheikhs threw naclads left and right and people were sending death threats to them.

Before people really tried to hide their sins, the lifestyle they choose, but now it is so open.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Leaving Islam. The rise of gays and trans people among Somalis.

I remember this incident, I was really young and they would have a Somali Christian demonstration here in Sweden. The Somali community got so involved and the media ofc, the Sheikhs threw naclads left and right and people were sending death threats to them.

Before people really tried to hide their sins, the lifestyle they choose, but now it is so open.
Why do you think those statistics are rising in the Diasporas and back home, I actually thought that they were hooyo mataalo kids since it's a general stereotypes among Somalis but it's mostly are fobs fresh from Somalia after they get their isboonsar from Addis and Nairobi doing degeneracy

Very horrifying indeed that sinning is done in the public

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali men that never want children but aren't gay and are still Muslim.
:cosbyhmm: In the fringes but oddly enough they exist. I think they might be MGTOW.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
What do you mean by that ?
I know in our culture there are boundaries and limits and things not spoken of
Today it seems like it's glorified well that's the world in a nutshell
I'm just saying there's been a rise of tag-team action happening under the sheets