What are some things that use to be a huge taboo in the Somali community that became somewhat normalized?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yeah I've noticed that our community's rejection/disapproval of LGBT shit is slowly being chipped away. Being Somali and gay is an oxymoron the two are mutually exclusive. I don't want us to get to the point cadaans are at right now, where even disapproving of gay shit constitutes bigotry. I get the feeling that in a decade we'll see Farax's in fucking dragqueen gear using She/her pronouns.

View attachment 100787
We don't have to wait a decade I can already count the amount of lgbt cheerleaders I've seen both irl and online. The thing is in a decade people like you and I will be the minority.

We don't have to wait a decade I can already count the amount of lgbt cheerleaders I've seen both irl and online. The thing is in a decade people like you and I will be the minority.
The ironic thing is I was one of these liberal minded "let them live their lives" type of people, I drank the cool-aid. But wallahi them using that "it's their life" excuse is so insidious, it's designed to slowly chip away at you until you get to a point where even questioning why sex offenders are reading to children is considered hatred.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585165801896.png

Divorce.

my grandfather divorced his first wife and married my grandmother. His elder sister called him a womanizer and irresponsible. Men back in the day couldn’t just divorce for no reason andit was shameful for men and women.

Now it’s not uncommon for some Somali men to have 3-4 marriages before 50.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb I've seen eedos roasting my dreadlocks giving me funny looks and attaching me to all sorts of labels when their sons are hijacking plugs from rival neighbourhoods in broad daylight
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Eedos would have sons who are khamarjis and low life’s and they’d look at you the wrong way just because you’re smoking Maryan Jama and minding your own business. :drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts