• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
No Brazilian
Greasy Brazilians :damn:

Reminds me of this weird puerto rican guy I meet the first day of school that was like 3 years older than me
Nigga tried to kiss me too :kendrickcry:
He looked like this tho :vqbuyv0:
sdflkdlfkjhlsdjf.png

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
How "Chad" is an exaggeration when infact chads are hyper masculine alphas with tons of money, looks, social life? why are women ~90% sleeping with chads who are 15 %? etc. mise you implying women are dumb to be fooled by an exaggeration.

maybe im not following
A whooping 90% of women are sleeping with an equally whooping 15 percent of the elite. It's

It's really is too late in the day for this shit :russ:

Ever notice how "Chad" sometimes takes the form of a jock? The 'elite' of high schools and colleges according to the eyes of young physically awkward impressionable males with social anxieties/issues everywhere?

Listen, that smorgasbord of qualities you describe is infinitesimally rare in any one standing man, talk less of 20% of all males.

Greasy Brazilians :damn:

Reminds me of this weird puerto rican guy I meet the first day of school that was like 3 years older than me
Nigga tried to kiss me too :kendrickcry:
He looked like this tho :vqbuyv0:
sdflkdlfkjhlsdjf.png

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

I always thought they were cute?

Girls ever liked a guy then when he gives you attention realize he's childish and not all that to only be interested when he moves on :frdfvsb:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
A whooping 90% of women are sleeping with an equally whooping 15 percent of the elite. It's

Ever notice how "Chad" sometimes takes the form of a jock? The 'elite' of high schools and colleges according to the eyes of young physically awkward impressionable males with social anxieties/issues everywhere?

Listen, that smorgasbord of qualities you describe is infinitesimally rare in any one standing man, talk less of 20% of all males.
Idk i hsvent looked into this much but to my understanding chad is a privilege. be it talent, income whatever. this privilege isnt well distributed equally among men. same as the income inequality. i read somewhere that 8 men control as much as 3 billion peoples income worldwide.

this privilege, say wealth can be major attraction for women, again bear in mind how women earn less than their peers, add all that inequalities and expectedly we will see more of them flocking to the few chads or jocks whateves.

heck even an ugly faarax with a baasaboor will have more chad points in somalia than an overly educated and employed faarax there.

sorry im derailing the thread. just pointing out the misconception

TooMacaan

VIP

It seems to me like a rebranding of the whole Alpha/Beta stuff...except that incels put more weight on the importance of looks (rather than status, resources, personality/charisma, etc) in determining a man's life path (incel, normie, or chad). As far as definitions go though, everyone has their own take on what a "Chad" constitutes -and even incels come with their own ranking system- so the whole thing is indeed very useless.

Like you mentioned previously, most of them just rant from a purely 'emotional' place ("longing and loneliness"), rather than facts. Would they consider Bill Gates a "Chad"? How about DJ Khaled? An ugly broke thug who beds lots of girls?, or *Insert any ugly rich artist/dull famous figure that is surrounded by women*?? If no...they'd have to minimize that whole 20% of all males thing? If yes, they'd have to change their profile of what a Chad is, and drop their fatalistic black pill schtick. On the real, the majority of men most likely fall under the "normie" category-- both incels and chads are rare af.

Sometimes I also read some of the rants/theories they share on their boards, out of curiousity, and I can't fathom how incels can afford to be so picky given their desperate circumstances:ayaanswag:. Are they simply exaggerating their personal situation as well...or is it that they refuse to confront the reality and just "looksmatch", I wonder?

16 years old ...to a 22 year old guy. He didn’t know I was 16 and I didn’t tell him he was my first kiss. I don’t think he ever found out. I lied about having two past relationships just to sound mature.

*smörgåsbord :dabcasar::farmajoyaab:

I always thought they were cute?

Girls ever liked a guy then when he gives you attention realize he's childish and not all that to only be interested when he moves on :frdfvsb:
yea. i like someone then he reciprocates, then i don't like it anymore, then he moves on, & i like him again LOL. messed up:ayaanswag:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
16 years old ...to a 22 year old guy. He didn’t know I was 16 and I didn’t tell him he was my first kiss. I don’t think he ever found out. I lied about having two past relationships just to sound mature.

You go girl, be the sneaky Xalimo that you are
759926B6-794D-4DCB-8CE8-6693B80C0679.gif

heck even an ugly faarax with a baasaboor will have more chad points in somalia than an overly educated and employed faarax there.
so true. applies to different areas & people too.

some are only lucky they live where they do, while seemingly "better" ones are at a disadvantage because of their geo location.

for example, someone with my exact look at two different places in the world will be looked at as an exotic fieldtrip to the native men here in sweden, while lets say in say the U.S will be hot commodity :cosbyhmm:

u get more opportunities based on the more progressive or complete homogenous country u are in, only if u fit in with what they like.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I was 12, It was a football tornument in another city, one night on a disco, a swedish girl approched me( she was alright looking), she asked me to follow her out and we made out, man i remember feeling soo uncomfortble:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts