6, I still dream about her :mjcry:
ec21386eb14f6b0fb6b3bf9af720ceb0fa98c31b5395414f78417034c0e93e47.jpg
giphy.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
When I was 11
It was a peck not a kiss though

I still have his FB
He is pretty cute now that I think about it ..
tumblr_inline_n7tuxomNzI1sj0mjo.gif

VixR

Veritas
They make sure to cover every little detail so they can argue over who the biggest victim is xD The thing I find hilarious is how they hate all women, and male "normies", for supposedly contributing to their predicament...but also worship the ground "Chad" walks on:mjlol:
It's longing and loneliness.

"Chad" represents the polar opposite of what they see themselves as. He's an exaggeration on purpose. Everything from his looks, to his life success, to his cock size, to how often he gets laid, is necessarily hyperbolic. At the same time, he's a whooping 20% of the male population, making crossing over into being a "Chad" attainable, that's if you follow the formula of X, Y, Z.

Who wants to be a 'normie', when you can be "Chad".

You'll notice there's no commentary on "Chad" beyond his popular dick and his mysterious high standing. That's also on purpose.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It's longing and loneliness.

"Chad" represents the polar opposite of what they see themselves as. He's an exaggeration on purpose. Everything from his looks, to his life success, to his cock size, to how often he gets laid, is necessarily hyperbolic. At the same time, he's a whooping 20% of the male population, making crossing over into being a "Chad" attainable, that's if you follow the formula of X, Y, Z.

Who wants to be a 'normie', when you can be "Chad".

You'll notice there's no commentary on "Chad" beyond his dick and his mysterious high standing. That's also on purpose.
How "Chad" is an exaggeration when infact chads are hyper masculine alphas with tons of money, looks, social life? why are women ~90% sleeping with chads who are 15 %? etc. mise you implying women are dumb to be fooled by an exaggeration.

maybe im not following

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending