What a waste of life! Who remembers a geeljire killed by his Cadaan gf’s bro? The bro wanted him out of their home. Geeljire refused. Got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The brother of the gf came back home from Iraq. He was already used to killing darker skinned folks. He killed Iraqis for fun for all we know.

He comes back home and finds a Geeljire in his family’s home :jcoleno: He asks the Geeljire to leave. The Geeljire refused. The Cadaan guy drilled a hole in his back. Dead in the course of a few minutes.

Cadaan guy now will be sentenced under the manslaughter offense. It is the lightest one can get for murder.

The brother of the gf came back home from Iraq. He was already used to killing darker skinned folks. He killed Iraqis for fun for all we know.

He comes back home and finds a Geeljire in his family’s home :jcoleno: He asks the Geeljire to leave. The Geeljire refused. The Cadaan guy drilled a hole in his back. Dead in the course of a few minutes.

Cadaan guy now will be sentenced under the manslaughter offense. It is the lightest one can get for murder.

That shit is fucked up, AUN for the Somali fellow who lost his life. Them cadaan niggas are crazy, they have too much hate in their heart especially for people of color, I bet if he was cadaan he would still be alive today.Maine is racist as f*ck from what I heard.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Mark Cardilli Jr. retrieved a pistol from his room, hoping it would scare Isahak Muse into leaving the home, but after Isahak punched Cardilli, he fired three shots at Muse’s back. "

AUN

The parents of Muse have failed him miserably. He was born in the USA, he had no chance. U can't bring your geel giire self entitlement to an Cadaan household. Again, his parents have failed him for not teaching him religion. Everybody wants to have a child, but can u raise a child tho?

Last edited:
"Mark Cardilli Jr. retrieved a pistol from his room, hoping it would scare Isahak Muse into leaving the home, but after Isahak punched Cardilli, he fired three shots at Muse’s back. "

AUN
I learned to never try to fight a person with a gun, it will always end tragic 99% of the time. White pussy ain't worth losing your life over, RIP to the kid though.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I learned to never try to fight a person with a gun, it will always end tragic 99% of the time. White pussy ain't worth losing your life over, RIP to the kid though.

I know. I think he was like any other black person, confident with his ability to fight. While the White boy did what other white people do, run for the gun. Everyone will depend on their strength. But the white boy cannot claim self defense if he shot muse from the back. he is going to prison but not for long

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aun. He should've left the house

mouth of respect I must remind you there Was a contributing factor, one that distorts your logical thinking.

ilaahay ha cafiyo hana u naxariisto.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know. I think he was like any other black person, confident with his ability to fight. While the boy did what other white people do, run for the gun. Everyone will depend on their strength. But the white boy cannot claim self defense if he shot muse from the back. he is going to prison but not for long

its a manslaughter @Basra

dude will get max 6 years and will be out in 4 years

he’ll have his GI bill pile up for him. He can then buy a brand new car and weapon toys.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So sad. But the brother should not have been so cocky disrespecting a man and his father in their home. I guarantee you he would not tolerate it in his house, so why do it in someone else's.

:kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So sad. But the brother should not have been so cocky disrespecting a man and his father in their home. I guarantee you he would not tolerate it in his house, so why do it in someone else's.

pls read my recent post above. It is explained

Mozart

You need people like me
That shit is fucked up, AUN for the Somali fellow who lost his life. Them cadaan niggas are crazy, they have too much hate in their heart especially for people of color, I bet if he was cadaan he would still be alive today.Maine is racist as f*ck from what I heard.

How is it racism when you most likely would have done the same thing ? 22 year old dating your 16/17 year old daughter. Comes to her bedroom when he’s not allowed. Refuses to leave when you find out. Stays past the time you allowed and causes a commotion inside a house that’s not his. Many people would have smoked him.

How is it racism when you most likely would have done the same thing ? 22 year old dating your 16/17 year old daughter. Comes to her bedroom when he’s not allowed. Refuses to leave when you find out. Stays past the time you allowed and causes a commotion inside a house that’s not his. Many people would have smoked him.
I never read the article that's shocking, thanks for informing me. He was smashing a minor, the age of consent is 16 in Maine apparently.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He probably thought White people dont matter, they are gaalo. Somali mentality.

True imagine if the situation was reverse, he probably would kill the cadaan dude.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

C'mon, how would you react if you came home and found your sisters cadaan boyfriend in the house?

:fantasia2:

Trust. Anyone that tries to violate my womenfolk is getting blasted idc if i get a bird thats a straight violation sxb.

Aint no cuck here.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

I agree with the family, they should have jumped him instead though. Now the brotha is gonna be spending a long time in jail :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts