What a waste of life! Who remembers a geeljire killed by his Cadaan gf’s bro? The bro wanted him out of their home. Geeljire refused. Got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trust. Anyone that tries to violate my womenfolk is getting blasted idc if i get a bird thats a straight violation sxb.

Aint no cuck here.

abaaay behave like a girl

1598887197792.png

no

1598887211074.png

A 22 year old nailing a 17 year old in her parents home and when her family comes refuses to leave. Man Im not gonna say he deserved it. But his arrogance and lack of respect got him killed

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A 22 year old nailing a 17 year old in her parents home and when her family comes refuses to leave. Man Im not gonna say he deserved it. But his arrogance and lack of respect got him killed

In an earlier news article it was told that they found stuff in his bloodstream.

AUN

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

22 is still a child. Self entitled. He probably never got love in his Somali home. Unfortunately he sought love outside, even in a racist white home.

My mother and I will travel to mountain kilimanjaro to bring back our child back home if we discovered he is staying with cadaan people. You have to come from a loving home.

His sister who is his advocate, looks like she has babies out of wedlock herself. The whole situation is sad.

22 is still a child. Self entitled. He probably never got love in his Somali home. Unfortunately he sought love outside, even in a racist white home.

My mother and I will travel to mountain kilimanjaro to bring back our child back home if we discovered he is staying with cadaan people. You have to come from a loving home.

His sister who is his advocate, looks like she has babies out of wedlock herself. The whole situation is sad.
where did you get the info of his sister from?

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising

22 is a grown asf, it doesn't matter if he didn't get love as a child or not. He should have been self aware of where he was and the actions of his consequences. He felt entitled to a minors pussy, and got fucked up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
22 is a grown asf, it doesn't matter if he didn't get love as a child or not. He should have been self aware of where he was and the actions of his consequences. He felt entitled to a minors pussy, and got fucked up.

I can't disagree with u. I am saving my energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts