What A Sad State of Affairs

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
We shouldn't judge, it was the qadar of Allah there marriage didn't last. We don't know if the Somali sisters were the ones who cheated, or done something to upset these men. The men could have been Muslim too, nothing is wrong with marrying a Madow, we need to stop being racist.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We shouldn't judge, it was the qadar of Allah there marriage didn't last. We don't know if the Somali sisters were the ones who cheated, or done something to upset these men. The men could have been Muslim too, nothing is wrong with marrying a Madow, we need to stop being racist.
You cant blame the Qadr of Allah swt for your incompetence and dumb choices
They are single mothers with Madow garacs because they chose that path:childplease:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Most Cape Verdeans look like Tuaregs/Sahara Berbers or like Eritreans with a more Euro look to them. Arma is also a male, so his kids are paternally Somali. :siilaanyolaugh:

That's right. When I first laid eyes on my wife, I thought she was Somali.....infact the first thing I said to her was Somali, which had her looking confused and puzzled.

This is how Creoles look:

depositphotos_68155241-stock-photo-nicaraguan-creole-family.jpg

img_1524.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

001009CPV004-1611.jpg

young-creole-girl-3160122.jpg

Five centuries of mixing between Euros, Natives, and Blacks....and this is the end result.

Arma

VIP
Inter-ethnic/inter-racial marriages have much higher divorce rates and also very high murder/domestic violence rates compared to same-ethnic marriages.

Speaking of inter-racial relationships/marriages, have you noticed:

That relationships between black men and white women, never workout and end in separation and divorce within a short period....whereas relationships between a black woman and white man, does work. I wonder why that is?

Arma

VIP
The belief in males marrying out, while forbidding others from their own women, is one of the most Alpha things races/ethnic groups can do. Honestly, only cucks and betas males, allow foreigners to come in and take their daughters and sisters.

Those mother's should report you. How are you there for work related stuff and inquiring about their personal lives, not only to them but others? Do your job and go.

Arma

VIP
Those mother's should report you. How are you there for work related stuff and inquiring about their personal lives, not only to them but others? Do your job and go.

Why don't you go sell your malab? I'm sure you'll get a lovely apple for it.

That's right. When I first laid eyes on my wife, I thought she was Somali.....infact the first thing I said to her was Somali, which had her looking confused and puzzled.

This is how Creoles look:

View attachment 79644

View attachment 79648

View attachment 79646

View attachment 79645
View attachment 79647

Five centuries of mixing between Euros, Natives, and Blacks....and this is the end result.

We had a Cape Verde air hostess crew on a regular job I did a few years back. The Cape Verdean girls were very impressive. Extremely curvy, tall and beautiful. All the white guys were actually gob smacked at their shear beauty. But you know how cadaans are, they down played it and made out that the white flat pancake hostesses were better looking.

:noneck:

VixR

Veritas
Speaking of inter-racial relationships/marriages, have you noticed:

That relationships between black men and white women, never workout and end in separation and divorce within a short period....whereas relationships between a black woman and white man, does work. I wonder why that is?
Black men from low SES typically can’t keep any relationships, whether their black like them, or from other backgrounds. They’re the common denominator.

Trending