What A Sad State of Affairs

they are not marrying Madows, they are just having unlimited sex out of wedlock. they sleep with 6 different jamaicans in a week and one of them manages to score the goal. she don't know who the actual baby dady is

where ever there is large Madow population, somali women ten to date out. In canada most halimos have sex with mainly jamaicans.. Jamaicans are bold and will try even hijabis.

Last week, I started work at this west London primary school, doing some paving work for their nursery/reception class garden.

The school being in west London and all, there are a tonne of Somali children who attend. As I'm doing some work for the school, thus spending much of my time there, naturally, I greet and get to know some of the parents.

Some of those parents happen to be three women. They're all in their 20s, and all three have more than 3 children........and they're all single mothers.

You're probably wondering, how i would know that? That because, they told me, after I asked them, if they're still with the father. I knew there was something off...because their children looked a bit odd, as in not Somali. They looked rather...........Madow.

Then I'm told by the school caretaker (who happens to be Somali) that their baby daddies, are infact..................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone needs to nuke this city.
:jcoleno::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::dead:

Cuzzy we have been in the UK for centuries, my hooyo came in 1976 and Abo 1959. Hope you’re doing well in the Midlands I’m coming back to Birmingham soon, I was there end of August. I’m going Cardiff in 2 weeks, you want me to tell the family anything? Blessings x

Nah nah am good. Have fun.

where ever there is large Madow population, somali women ten to date out. In canada most halimos have sex with mainly jamaicans.. Jamaicans are bold and will try even hijabis.

Why don’t Somali men f*ck their women?

In this world you’ve got to play the game hard, not cry over pussy.

@yas/London got a sexy voice. :yacadiim:

Google that, tap tap..
I’m brushing my teeth please leave me alone.
upload_2019-10-8_1-11-29.jpeg

You UK folks are mad. I thought we worshiped the Madows a bit too much,v but how is it norm to have Somali girls being single mothers by them.

They would be so ashamed and the talk of the city in the land of syrup and Hennessy.

Why don’t Somali men f*ck their women?

In this world you’ve got to play the game hard, not cry over pussy.

They f*ck their women.... the problem is that most somali thugs and Madows usually are in the same gang so they f*ck the same women including halimos. Been in one of top5's hotel parties so much xalimos and yardie men packed in a room like sardines

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They f*ck their women.... the problem is that most somali thugs and Madows usually are in the same gang so they f*ck the same women including halimos. Been in one of top5's hotel parties so much xalimos and yardie men packed in a room like sardines
You only show up to bash Somalis. I doubt your even Somali:susp:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've always wondered how anyone believes this Madow scare shit. I'm yet to see a half Madow-somali person anywhere in London. I've only encountered two half Somalis and the other halves were Moroccan and Algerian.

Come on @Arma you wouldn't lie on the internet would you?

This is the problem though...

Other communities wouldn’t party with females from their own ethnic group knowing that men from other ethnic groups will be there but UK Somalis have lost this basic principle of honor!

They set the precedent and now it’s impossible to reverse it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is the problem though...

Other communities wouldn’t party with females from their own ethnic group knowing that men from other ethnic groups will be there but UK Somalis have lost this basic principle of honor!

They set the precedent and now it’s impossible to reverse it.
That shit doesnt happen, this guy @Abdi Nur talks alot of shit doesnt live in the UK

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It does happen.. I’ve been the UK. I’ve seen Xarlimos act likes Abdis, hanging with the same dhagaxs even cussing the Abdis out.

If I could extirminate a group of Somalis it would be reer UK.
Not that, Im talking about Faraxs and Xalimos partying together with madows,

Thats not sad state of affairs, thats what often happens in a multi-cultural city. Most women have options to date out, they are not limited to their own race of men. In London, I assume your talking about, its cool to date Yardies, Nigerians whatever.

Trending

Latest posts