What A Sad State of Affairs

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Last week, I started work at this west London primary school, doing some paving work for their nursery/reception class garden.

The school being in west London and all, there are a tonne of Somali children who attend. As I'm doing some work for the school, thus spending much of my time there, naturally, I greet and get to know some of the parents.

Some of those parents happen to be three women. They're all in their 20s, and all three have more than 3 children........and they're all single mothers.

You're probably wondering, how i would know that? That because, they told me, after I asked them, if they're still with the father. I knew there was something off...because their children looked a bit odd, as in not Somali. They looked rather...........Madow.

Then I'm told by the school caretaker (who happens to be Somali) that their baby daddies, are infact..................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone needs to nuke this city.

Last edited:
Lol you cant be mad at Madows. They are consistent and in a way I respect that. These guys walk out on their own Madow kids. Why you expect them to take care of half Madow kids

Somalis can’t talk to be honest. :cryinglaughsmiley:

At least my father stayed.
So did mine....tbh with somalis even if they divorce dads wanna be involved. Sometimes women makes it hard for them. I know bare Madows who hasnt seen their kids in ages enjoying live partying thinking of next pussy. Like they can be around kids and their own kid wont cross their mind. Madows are unique creatures

Arma

VIP
You see, this is the result of weak male family members. You cant just allow any man, to come in and marry for a short time, impregnate, then dash. Farahs need to take a strong stance on miscegenation. Say no, to that sh*t.

I've got a little sister. I've told her, if she ever bought home an ajnabi, shes no longer my sister, and disowned from the family.

This is the stance that Somalimen should have. Otherwise, we'll get what's happened to these women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Last week, I started work at this west London primary school, doing some paving work for their nursery/reception class garden.

The school being in west London and all, there are a tonne of Somali children who attend. As I'm doing some work for the school, thus spending much of my time there, naturally, I greet and get to know some of the parents.

Some of those parents happen to be three women. They're all in their 20s, and all three have more than 3 children........and they're all single mothers.

You're probably wondering, how i would know that? That because, they told me, after I asked them, if they're still with the father. I knew there was something off...because their children looked a bit odd, as in not Somali. They looked rather...........Madow.

Then I'm told by the school caretaker (who happens to be Somali) that their baby daddies, are infact..................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone needs to nuke this city.

Arma dear u r a mystery wrapped in a gabarsar mystery. Truly an anomaly, People like u drive me crazy because i cannot fit them in a pretty cute box.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
5c116b13961a8.jpeg

Arma

VIP
Arma dear u r a mystery wrapped in a gabarsar mystery. Truly an anomaly, People like u drive me crazy because i cannot fit them in a pretty cute box.

Maybe, if I was 20 years older, and met you 20 years ago....you'd be mine.

You see, this is the result of weak male family members. You cant just allow any man, to come in and marry for a short time, impregnate, then dash. Farahs need to take a strong stance on miscegenation. Say no, to that sh*t.

I've got a little sister. I've told her, if she ever bought home an ajnabi, shes no longer my sister, and disowned from the family.

This is the stance that Somalimen should have. Otherwise, we'll get what's happened to these women.

I have 3 sisters....they all married somalis. But truth is in multi cultral society people will mix. I have no problem with mixing. But we seem to attract the lowest of other communities. Im very wary of newly reverted Madows

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have 3 sisters....they all married somalis. But truth is in multi cultral society people will mix. I have no problem with mixing. But we seem to attract the lowest of other communities. Im very wary of newly reverted Madows

loool that is an un-islamic. a reverted Madow can marry a somali woman. u r being racist now lol

Arma

VIP

I'll be honest, I'm not bothered at all. You're bang on: in a mixed, multicultural society, you'll get miscegenation.

However, what I dont like, and get absolutely triggered by, is if those women label and identify those children, as Somali.

I was once courted this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to say to me, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......of course he is...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

loool that is an un-islamic. a reverted Madow can marry a somali woman. u r being racist now lol

Yes....im not denying their right. Im just wary of them. These people came from a community that dont have family values exactly and find islam usually through prison. I prefer them to be muslims for a while before they should be given girls

Apollo

VIP
This half Madow half Somali thing is mainly a UK phenomenon apparently.. in the rest of Europe it is extremely rare to come across them, especially in Scandinavia. Most half Somalis are actually half white or from traditional Muslim countries (MENA).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'll be honest, I'm not bothered at all. You're bang on: in a mixed, multicultural society, you'll get miscegenation.

However, what I dont like, and get absolutely triggered by, is if those women label and identify those children, as Somali.

I was once courted this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to say to me, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......of course he is...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

trying to fit u in a pretty little box but it is tuff

Trending