What A Sad State of Affairs

Macalin M

Out here
This half Madow half Somali thing is mainly a UK phenomenon apparently.. in the rest of Europe it is extremely rare to come across them, especially in Scandinavia. Most half Somalis are actually half white or from traditional Muslim countries (MENA).
Are there Madows in Scandinavia???

Not surprised. lol.

ngl tho if the fathers were decent MEN and started a real family I wouldn't even care.

We need to uphold xalimos more. I've been feeling a bit guilty lately, are we treating them like trash? sbx. I'm not gonna allow these events to piss me off or harbour hatred for madows, if anything, we should focus on changing the way we treat fellow Somalis. Too much bitterness and animosity.

This half Madow half Somali thing is mainly a UK phenomenon apparently.. in the rest of Europe it is extremely rare to come across them, especially in Scandinavia. Most half Somalis are actually half white or from traditional Muslim countries (MENA).

*London phenomenon.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
EFEhQHKU4AEaor6 (1).jpg

:siilaanyosmile:and am sure they all used this on thier now ex husbands

Kkkkkk.

Sxb Madow men suffer from self hate.

They hate themselves and view themselves as inferior and thus try to literally bread their genes out of existence.

They hate and belittle their women, constantly saying things like I prefer lightskinned and curly hair.

Muslim ones are the worse, Ive never ever seen a Muslim Madow marry another Madow. They always marry out and will use the Bilal RA card to justify their self hate.

Last week, I started work at this west London primary school, doing some paving work for their nursery/reception class garden.

The school being in west London and all, there are a tonne of Somali children who attend. As I'm doing some work for the school, thus spending much of my time there, naturally, I greet and get to know some of the parents.

Some of those parents happen to be three women. They're all in their 20s, and all three have more than 3 children........and they're all single mothers.

You're probably wondering, how i would know that? That because, they told me, after I asked them, if they're still with the father. I knew there was something off...because their children looked a bit odd, as in not Somali. They looked rather...........Madow.

Then I'm told by the school caretaker (who happens to be Somali) that their baby daddies, are infact..................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone needs to nuke this city.
Darling instead of watching other families watch your own! How many times have you been robbed?? KFC bargin bucket and then your bike. On top of that silly billy you put your bank statement, you are dumb as f*ck! So when they rob you again don’t come crying on here. Your children are mixed raced you dumb c*nt, so remember that fully when you type your bs online. Peace and love ❤️❤️❤️

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Darling instead of watching other families watch your own! How many times have you been robbed?? KFC bargin bucket and then your bike. On top of that silly billy you put your bank statement, you are dumb as f*ck! So when they rob you again don’t come crying on here. Your children are mixed raced you dumb c*nt, so remember that fully when you type your bs online. Peace and love ❤️❤️❤️
arent you the drug addicted single mother on benefits dumped by a jamaican:ileycry:

The kudhufo ka dhaqaaq culture is getting out of hand within many of these black communities.

Its like they all skipped sex ed in class. There is no excuse one should have unplanned pregnancy in this day n afe. In uk every pbarmacy gives up free condoms and advertise free condoms here. Its like they begging people to wrap it

Trending