What’s your standards?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Confidence
The way he carries himself
Don’t tend to talk a lot (virgins usually over compensate and list their accomplishments IMO)
They’ll tried to get you hooked before they come with their list of needs and requirements
Will try to test you (to see if your a virgin)
All in all edeb daro
Iska ilaali
That’s a good advice.

Vanessa

VIP
Women are jokes loool you know a man can audaciously demand all of that and some dumb woman would agree. No man would ever sign up to the opposite. Why ? #GenderMatters
Thanks for your irrelevant opinion. What’s your standard?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Confidence
Don’t tend to talk a lot (virgins usually over compensate and list their accomplishments IMO)
They’ll tried to get you hooked before they come with their list of needs and requirements
All in all edeb daro
Iska ilaali

Abaayo, you are a BIG snitch:pachah1::pachah1:

Jungle

VIP
Confidence
All in all edeb daro
Iska ilaali
How is it edeb daro if hes a virgin and hes trying to find out the girls one?

Meel laga maro malaha kuwaan :mjlol:

Vanessa

VIP
Right now, the more experienced she is the better. For marriage , virgin only !
I see, you want a girl with financial stability. Nice! Don’t be that struggling husband who discovers his wife’s saving account is loading. Islamically she doesn’t have to share her money to you.

How is it edeb daro if hes a virgin and hes trying to find out the girls one?

Meel laga maro malaha kuwaan :mjlol:
Loool
Virgins assume your one aswell and they usually come through the family so it’s cool
And they don’t fish
And try find out other ways
It’s best to talk to a girl you know of her supposed past
Rather than ask her
Reer magaal iska dhiga

Jungle

VIP
Loool
Virgins assume your one aswell and they usually come through the family so it’s cool
And they don’t fish
And try find out other ways
It’s best to talk to a girl you know of her supposed past
Rather than ask her
Reer magaal iska dhiga
I mean i aint looking for a virgin but shit it seems difficult af for the good abdis in these streets :francis:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Kind to her parents
Can take a joke
Somewhat self aware
Easy to talk to
Easy to get along with.
Empathic
Strong sense of boundaries.
Practical minded.
Atleast somewhat intellectual(very attractive quality)
A face that's not cringeworthy.
No prior records of the streets.

There are plenty of women who are like that.

My job now is to improve myself to be a man that a woman like that can look up to in other situations besides giving maskax.

As a divorcee, I deserve a virgin husband. Not only that, my husband has to be childless. I prefer a guy who’s moderate in Islam, I don’t mind if he’s Sufi tbh. Also, he must know how to cook 5 course meal, baking, grilling etc. Thats my standard.

Share your standards, I’d like to know.

All in all, everybody has it’s own standards. We all deserve quality!

Btw, this thread free judge zone.

If we start with the physical parts, tall height is a must. I’ve tried giving guys my height a chance but it was awful. He obviously has to be somewhat attractive too but other than that, I don’t discriminate.

Personality wise though, I want someone who’s quite open-minded and preferably an atheist/agnostic but I’d be okay with a not so practising christian, other religions are a big no. He has to be intelligent, mature and have a sense of humor.
I think these parts are the most important.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As a divorcee, I deserve a virgin husband. Not only that, my husband has to be childless. I prefer a guy who’s moderate in Islam, I don’t mind if he’s Sufi tbh. Also, he must know how to cook 5 course meal, baking, grilling etc. Thats my standard.

Share your standards, I’d like to know.

All in all, everybody has it’s own standards. We all deserve quality!

Btw, this thread free judge zone.

@Vanessa Why r u lying to yourself huuno? U know u need a man who is domestically abusive. You making this ridiculous thread is to fish out the real men. This is a wasaaq game nayaa

Alluring

Sayonara
- Religious, must pray every day and have a considerable knowledge about the deen. Someone I can become a better Muslim with.

- Matches my basic criteria. I’m young, a virgin and childless so he needs to match that ideally. I would rather learn together then have him go back to his old playboy behaviors.

- Intelligent. We don’t need to have the same opinions but he should be good at articulating his points without being disrespectful.

- Financial Stability. Needs to have a job that brings in a comfortable amount of money that can provide properly. I don’t want a freelancer or failure entrepreneur.

- Attractive. I am attracted to all types of men so it doesn’t really matter that much. He just needs to be taller than me with a pretty smile.

- Fun. What is the point of being together if you can’t have fun with each other. I don’t want someone I can tolerate, I want someone I actually love to be around.

- Other: Respectful to parents, good with children, kind and well-mannered.

Trending

Latest posts