What’s Your Height? (Geeljire Edition)

What’s Your Height?

• Total voters
Don't worry I'm not interested in you huuno, I only have 2 eyes, one for @Abdisamad and the other for @Karim

And on that note, habeen wanaagsan
:russ:
this is you
ShinyFlashyGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Don't worry I'm not interested in you huuno, I only have 2 eyes, one for @Abdisamad and the other for @Karim

And on that note, habeen wanaagsan
:russ:
Huh? I'm really confused you seem to be frustrated for some online jaceyl, I don't know what you mean by what you said cause I'm not into no online haliimo sorry go play with some maskiin faarax

I think 6'1-6'3 is gonna have the most or second most votes. OP should've made it 6'0-6'4 and you got all the geeljires
That’s literally 10cm gap. It wouldn’t be a good idea. Most dudes are usually off by an inch when it comes to their height, from what I have seen irl. A dude may say that he’s 182cm but when in reality he’s 180cm.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That’s literally 10cm gap. It wouldn’t be a good idea. Most dudes are usually off by an inch when it comes to their height, from what I have seen irl. A dude may say that he’s 182cm but when in reality he’s 180cm.
Yeah but I meant that's the typical geeljire height range

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol not from what I have seen. Most Somali dudes I have met are usually around 5’9, especially the younger generation.
There's somali and then there's geeljire... all geeljires are somali but all somalis aren't geeljires. If they're shorter than 6'0, they're not really geeljires lol but typical maryooley

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Depends on the weight

When I was chubby and fat, I looked like a short negro.

When Skinny, I had the length of a basketball player

But on a usual day? I am a cement 194.2 CM

Trending