What’s wrong with these people

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
that is a puntland bracelet :hemad:,they are so shallow they copy us even a dumb kid on twitter talking shit as long as its lander

anyways we all know this is just crap agenda pushed by naagos,most landers are completely indifferent to any clan in the south,we dont need them they dont need us,these dumb naagos will push their agenda then get proven wrong then disappear like a fart in the wind without a sound from them

it is the routine here

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It is fashion in Somalia. One of my cousins studying in Hargeisa had the SL bracelet and I started attacking him. After I threw it out the window, I was told by an uncle that they just wear it for fashion due to watching a lot of Bollywood and not seeing it as only an Indian tradition
If your cousin is from Sool he’s from Somaliland independent nation so you shouldn’t have attacked him for that, you should have attacked him for wearing a bracelet at all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@VixR left the diin but she didn't leave Somaliland. If only they promoted the diin half as much as they promote ictiraaf in their households, she might still be Muslim.
:pachah1:
I invite you to come to London sxb

I'll show you'll find dozens of Isaaq girls of the (I'll never marry an abdi) variety in mosque's waiting for Abu Tyrone to come out of jail

And countless isaaq boys under the foot of Madows (jamaicans and nigerians) constantly getting bullied from year 7 through to college.

You will soon understand why London somalis have the worst reputation when you understand the qabil dynamics behind it.

:mjdontkno:

Kezira

disneylanders
Erm, this site really has it out for SL lol and to top it off, you guys are blind af. That’s a Puntland bracelet.

Regardless, there’s no denying this being tasteless, but you really can’t blame anyone for their apathy towards Somalia.
How is that a PUNTLAND bracelet you Jeegaan witch you narcissistic wrench who believes she's being attacked when it's the other way around your illiterate gunk people are the one screaming for attention here is the Zoolander bracelet look at it
upload_2019-12-30_14-23-45.png
upload_2019-12-30_14-24-44.png

Kezira

disneylanders
I invite you to come to London sxb

I'll show you'll find dozens of Isaaq girls of the (I'll never marry an abdi) variety in mosque's waiting for Abu Tyrone to come out of jail

And countless isaaq boys under the foot of Madows (jamaicans and nigerians) constantly getting bullied from year 7 through to college.

You will soon understand why London somalis have the worst reputation when you understand the qabil dynamics behind it.

:mjdontkno:
Their women get obliterated by Jamaicans and other groups and they get bullied by Jamaicans and then try to act like they are living a glamorous life in Zoolander Triangle Sambusa Xaar State. Trying to show off to other Somalis. The Jeegaan Zoolander knows no shame

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Their women get obliterated by Jamaicans and other groups and they get bullied by Jamaicans and then try to act like they are living a glamorous life in Zoolander Triangle Sambusa Xaar State. Trying to show off to other Somalis. The Jeegaan Zoolander knows no shame
Zoolander is perfect way of putting it - considering the years they were locked in human zoos by the british

Kezira

disneylanders
that is a puntland bracelet :hemad:,they are so shallow they copy us even a dumb kid on twitter talking shit as long as its lander

anyways we all know this is just crap agenda pushed by naagos,most landers are completely indifferent to any clan in the south,we dont need them they dont need us,these dumb naagos will push their agenda then get proven wrong then disappear like a fart in the wind without a sound from them

it is the routine here
You Jeegani rat how is that a PUNTLAND bracelet you blind skunk . You can obviously see Somaliland bracelet under her blue bracelet.

upload_2019-12-30_14-23-45-png.85978
upload_2019-12-30_14-24-44-png.85979

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is unbelievable, the hatred these folks show for the victims of bombings is absolutely horrifying and callous!:kanyehmm:

God tests those whom he loves with afflictions:it0tdo8: