What’s wrong with these people

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Any beef between Mogadishu and Hargeisa should left to them. Winning the hearts and minds of the opposition is a waste of energy. Twitter Puntites should spend their time more wisely.

Why are yall acting surprised? hating and wishing xamar/Somalia death and destruction is common among landers (Not all obviously).

A lot of landers are taught to hate other Somalis by their parents. So don’t be surprised. These people brag about being colonised by the grits. Only people ever In history who loved and still love their oppressors until today

A lot of landers are taught to hate other Somalis by their parents. So don’t be surprised. These people brag about being colonised by the grits. Only people ever In history who loved and still love their oppressors until today
Hong Kong protestors waved British colonial flags and save us signs. However your point still stands.

She looks like an average xalimoo with big forehead and small lame nose of course she needs attention to make up for what shes lacking. I do not usually make fun of how people look but she ask for it. I hope karma gets to her. Such a heartless cow!

VixR

Veritas
Erm, this site really has it out for SL lol and to top it off, you guys are blind af. That’s a Puntland bracelet.

Regardless, there’s no denying this being tasteless, but you really can’t blame anyone for their apathy towards Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Garbage human being.

Regardless, there’s no denying this being tasteless, but you really can’t blame anyone for their apathy towards Somalia.

Apathy is not the same as wishing destruction and death on people.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Erm, this site really has it out for SL lol and to top it off, you guys are blind af. That’s a Puntland bracelet.

Regardless, I don’t blame anyone for their apathy towards Somalia.
You are a terrorist sympathiser you low life gaal.
You enjoy seeing Somalis being killed and about some lgbt retard who has no rights in Somalia:pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
You are a terrorist sympathiser you low life gaal.
You enjoy seeing Somalis being killed and about some lgbt retard who has no rights in Somalia:pacspit:
Wtf?
Garbage human being.

Apathy is not the same as wishing destruction and death on people.
People vent differently. You can try to police people’s reactions, but they’ll react regardless, some in anger/apathy and disdain.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@VixR left the diin but she didn't leave Somaliland. If only they promoted the diin half as much as they promote ictiraaf in their households, she might still be Muslim.
:pachah1:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wtf?

People vent differently. You can try to police people’s reactions, but they’ll react regardless, some in anger/apathy and disdain.
Imagine If I said I can understand why people have apathy towards the USA after a 100+ were killed

You are a terrorist sympathiser and scum

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't expect anything else from this @VixR ehlu naar. It's well known atheists lack emotional empathy. If something blows up in Xamar I do carry on with my day but I do not celebrate it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In a week, you'll see a H.U.T.U defending Eydoors in here. Brainless idiots.

Trending