What’s wrong with these people

VixR

Veritas
I don't expect anything else from this @VixR ehlu naar. It's well known atheists lack emotional empathy. If something blows up in Xamar I do carry on with my day but I do not celebrate it.
You know how to write shit beforehand, but when I pointed out the true origin of her bracelet, you couldn’t handle it lol. What a funny world. I agree, Twitter Puntites should definitely spend their time more wisely rather than calling for Mog’s destruction. Bunch of 7asids.

You know how to write shit beforehand, but when I pointed out the true origin of her bracelet, you couldn’t handle it lol. What a funny world. I agree, Twitter Puntites should definitely spend their time more wisely rather than calling for Mog’s destruction. Bunch of 7asids.

I hope u can come back to the deen sis its not too late if u seek answers seek knowledge

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Youths back home wear any bracelet, my female cousin back home wears SL flag bracelet and it's not that significant.

Farm

VIP

Are you color blind she’s not even wearing the PL bracelet?

Erm, this site really has it out for SL lol and to top it off, you guys are blind af. That’s a Puntland bracelet.

Regardless, there’s no denying this being tasteless, but you really can’t blame anyone for their apathy towards Somalia.
if we said same about 9/11 victim you would have your usual hissy fit when anything bad is said about whites. But celebrating dead Somalis meh who cares. It’s clear you were raised with the same hate. This girl knows nothing about Somalis or somalia. All she was raised with is isaaq god others bad

VixR

Veritas
Youths back home wear any bracelet, my female cousin back home wears SL flag bracelet and it's not that significant.
Sure, when your blind self saw it as an SL bracelet, it mattered. But when the benefit of my big, better than 20/20 eyes pointed out the truth of that clearly being a Puntland bracelet to you, that’s when it’s no longer relevant:drakelaugh:

Farm

VIP
Sure, when your blind self saw it as an SL bracelet, it mattered. But when the benefit of my big, better than 20/20 eyes pointed out the truth of that clearly being a Puntland bracelet to you, that’s when it’s no longer relevant:drakelaugh:

I’m not sure if you are retarded or trolling. That bracelet is red... the PL bracelet has no red only the SL one does.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Actually I didn't even see the bracelet very clearly. That's a DJIBOUTIAN flag

images.png

VixR

Veritas
Actually I didn't even see the bracelet very clearly. That's a DJIBOUTIAN flag
If I know anything about Somali flags, the least I know is the SL one, and that is not a fucking SL flag is all I can say. If you want someone to argue with, argue with your cousins.

AUN to all the innocent lives lost. Blame the terrorists and the individuals saying shit, not entire qabils - the idiot in the video doesn't speak for anyone but herself

If I know anything about Somali flags, the least I know is the SL one, and that is not a fucking SL flag is all I can say. If you want someone to argue with, argue with your cousins.

why u keep rating my posts funny kaafirada tahay wase im looking out for u.. but u just making fun of my concern for u... fuckin qaxbad

Why is she wearing a Somali bracelet? She seems like an attention seeker.
It is fashion in Somalia. One of my cousins studying in Hargeisa had the SL bracelet and I started attacking him. After I threw it out the window, I was told by an uncle that they just wear it for fashion due to watching a lot of Bollywood and not seeing it as only an Indian tradition

VixR

Veritas
if we said same about 9/11 victim you would have your usual hissy fit when anything bad is said about whites. But celebrating dead Somalis meh who cares. It’s clear you were raised with the same hate. This girl knows nothing about Somalis or somalia. All she was raised with is isaaq god others bad
Lol 9/11 was an outside attack. Guaranteed if the US capital was getting bombed repeatedly by Americans, I would allow the angry and apathetic outbursts of fellow Americans.

A lot of landers are taught to hate other Somalis by their parents. So don’t be surprised. These people brag about being colonised by the grits. Only people ever In history who loved and still love their oppressors until today
That is false. My mother didn’t and I know many other somalilanders that don’t have hate. Yall need to stop generalising each other.

Trending