What’s wrong with these people

This is unbelievable, the hatred these folks show for the victims of bombings is absolutely horrifying and callous!:kanyehmm:

God tests those whom he loves with afflictions:it0tdo8:
I had a childhood isaaq friend who went to Somalia for the first time at 19. The guy was white who barely spoke somali. 2 months there they showed him places that was bombed and filled him with hate. He became qabiliste. He asked me when he came back who I was and said oh. lool wabiliste who cant speak somali, only isaaq

Imagine If I said I can understand why people have apathy towards the USA after a 100+ were killed

You are a terrorist sympathiser and scum
These are the same Fagg0ts harassing women for simply wearing a Somalia bracelet.
They also support these cowards harassing women
Yet I'm called a "Qabiilist" and "Faqaash" for calling Somaliland a dirty cult. I have nothing against the Isaaq clan. I'm only against those who follow this clan motivated political cult called "Somaliland."

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
IMG_20191230_201040.jpg

Whats getting lost in all the noise:

Two campaigns started almost within minutes of one another.

- Muqdisho Victims Fundraiser has 162 people.

- Manufactured outrage against a singer has 10,316 people.

Why don't you guys donate to Xamar and the victims rather than constantly vent about Somaliland.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These are the same Fagg0ts harassing women for simply wearing a Somalia bracelet.
Yet I'm called a "Qabiilist" and "Faqaash" for calling Somaliland a dirty cult. I have nothing against the Isaaq clan. I'm only against those who follow this clan motivated political cult called "Somaliland."
The woman is a Madhibaan aswell, these lot are finished. It is a cult

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Real mofos,good job somaliland
So @Ayubi whats wrong with not wanting anything to do with somalia in somaliland?

Trending