What’s the most self hating thing you’ve heard a Somali say?

It's toxic and. although I understand the bants, it still saddens me to see young members of the diaspora think and act like they do. We fled a nation where the qabil was everything, to nations where we have roofs over our heads and people who treat us as well as we treat them, why must we stumble back to the qabil mentality that is destroying our homeland? Why can't we build bridges and connect with one another, showing those back home that we can, regardless of qabil or walk in life, be united, without something blowing up or guns sounding every so often,

Bro thats exactly how I feel. But everytime I visit tribal and politics section Im so tempted to join in. The things I would write are terrific.
:damedamn:
Yo @AussieHustler how can we make new sections like man cave and politics etc? I would like to suggest one.

Get outa here with your negativity.

When the Quran was revealed In Arabic it had reached its pinnacle and was the greatest language. Ever since then the language has deteriorated. Be careful what u say unless you a kafir which you should put under your username so others know.
:ayaanswag:

Yes I am. My views aren’t particularly hardline enough for the extremists and fanatics on this forum, so I am often labelled as a gaal.
Im sorry if you are a muslim. My bad. It was someone else
But what are your views. Do you believe in the quran and sunnah as it is. No watering down or liberalizing or westernizing it??

Im sorry if you are a muslim. My bad. It was someone else
But what are your views. Do you believe in the quran and sunnah as it is. No watering down or liberalizing or westernizing it??

I believe wholeheartedly in the Quran and the Sunnah alhamdulilah. I’m just very critical of Islam in politics. My view is that mixing religion and the state will lead to a country that is violent and oppressive to live in. A society should be Islamic at its core, but religion should be a personal matter and not one that is governed by a state, as it is easy to use religion for personal gain.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I believe wholeheartedly in the Quran and the Sunnah alhamdulilah. I’m just very critical of Islam in politics. My view is that mixing religion and the state will lead to a country that is violent and oppressive to live in. A society should be Islamic at its core, but religion should be a personal matter and not one that is governed by a state, as it is easy to use religion for personal gain.

Islam is nature political, ukti. The Qu'ran and Sunnah do not exist there for fun - they're there to actually be implemented in our lives. After all, “Is not Allah the Best of judges?” [at-Tin 95:8]. Politics without Islam are essentially humans ruling themselves based off their own whims and desires and saying "we know better than what the Almighty as decreed." It's - plainly to put it - a lesser version of shirk.

Trending

Latest posts