What’s the most self hating thing you’ve heard a Somali say?

''I am an Arab.''
''Somalis are Arabs.''
I remember an old Somali fella told me when i was younger: "We should take pride in being descendants of Banu Hashim" and went on to take a dig against the Iranian/Persian people by saying that "Arabic will be the language of Heaven, whilst Persian will be the language of Hell."

Last edited:
Two Somali Salafis in a dialogue.

A) Akhii, the 'Ummah' should liberate our brothers and sisters in Kashmir from the filthy Indian kufars.

B) Akhii, walaahi that is the most noble and righteous Jihad.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

It's toxic and. although I understand the bants, it still saddens me to see young members of the diaspora think and act like they do. We fled a nation where the qabil was everything, to nations where we have roofs over our heads and people who treat us as well as we treat them, why must we stumble back to the qabil mentality that is destroying our homeland? Why can't we build bridges and connect with one another, showing those back home that we can, regardless of qabil or walk in life, be united, without something blowing up or guns sounding every so often,

I remember an old Somali fella told me when i was younger: "We should take pride in being descendants of Banu Hashim" and went on to take a dig against the Iranian/Persian people by saying that "Arabic will be the language of Heaven, whilst Persian will be the language of Hell."

Persian is a much more beautiful and interesting language than overhyped Arabic. The guy’s deluded.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
God, I despise filthy salafis
Get outa here with your negativity.

When the Quran was revealed In Arabic the language had reached its pinnacle and was the greatest language. Ever since then the language has deteriorated. Be careful what u say unless you a kafir which you should put under your username so others know.

Quran is in the Arabic language. Is ilaali.

Unless u a blatant infidel

Trending