What’s the funniest thing you done this decade?

Macalin M

Out here
not the funniest but an honourable mention is the time when I was way younger than now. I was with like a group of 10-15 people going cinema. As usual due to black people timing we were running late. I told them, “bus comes in 2 minutes” every nigga but me started running. One of the fuckers went the wrong direction and everyone else just followed. The bus stop wast literally to our left like 20 seconds away and they all ran to some random place. That day I was so lost wallahi. You see 10 black kids running like headless chickens kkkk

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
not the funniest but an honourable mention is the time when I was way younger than now. I was with like a group of 10-15 people going cinema. As usual due to black people timing we were running late. I told them, “bus comes in 2 minutes” every nigga but me started running. One of the fuckers went the wrong direction and everyone else just followed. The bus stop wast literally to our left like 20 seconds away and they all ran to some random place. That day I was so lost wallahi. You see 10 black kids running like headless chickens kkkk

Kkkkkkkkk bet it was the 159 towards streatham hill on your way to the cinema in streatham looool

Well there was a time we had substitute teacher in out middle school then somehow the teacher started talking about the bird goose in details since our class was 95 somalis and 5%Spanish (of course they knew somali bad words) we all pretended to be so interested. some of our class members started to scream yes ! I love goose teacher blah blaah goose this goose that ! Yes gooose! we all dying. Spanish kids kept scream goose yeah!
the poor white teacher was so serious kept talking about it so passionately not knowing why we were so interested about a bird..Hilarious!

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Well there was a time we had substitute teacher in out middle school then somehow the teacher started talking about the bird goose in details since our class was 95 somalis and 5%Spanish (of course they knew somali bad words) we all pretended to be so interested some of class member started to scream yes ! I love goose teacher blah blaah goose this goose that ! Yeas gooose! we all dying. Spanish kids kept scream goose yeah!
the poor white teacher was so serious kept talking about it. Hilarious!
Lowkey wish I had malis in my school. I missed out on so much fun because of it. Only time I spoke to the Malis was during dugsi

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lowkey wish I had malis in my school. I missed out on so much fun because of it. Only time I spoke to the Malis was during dugsi

Say wallahi? Must have been hard bro. Back in the days jumping on the bus to school was a mission wallaahi back in nw. How many times did bidda yutes tried to Ambush us when tryna go school. Its all different now when I see my little siblings going school

Macalin M

Out here
Say wallahi? Must have been hard bro. Back in the days jumping on the bus to school was a mission wallaahi back in nw. How many times did bidda yutes tried to Ambush us when tryna go school. Its all different now when I see my little siblings going school
I was cool with the Madows tbh. Got into some fights in year 7 but that was it. Also allowed me to have more allies kkk.

Funniet shit I did waxay eheed maalin sunday ah baa walaasha meel kuqabtay iyadoo mareesa maqaaxida mcdonaldska weeyna buurneed ugu yaraan 300 pound oo baruur ah baa dul saarneed so inadeer caatee walaasha duli baa tahaye kabax Meesha

A gypsy tried to push in front of me at a supermarket queue, when I casually walked forward pushing him aside in the process. The flabbergasted gypsy proceeded to proclaim "I stay here" in broken English. "I stay here, you crazy man". I nodded in agreement and repeated "Yes you stay here, right behind me".

:trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cmon lads let’s hear some funny shit

Well...i say Random things in Somali spot.

Wait......i am a professional troll..

b32.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The funniest shit is when I was sitting on my balcony in the summer and some niggas were smoking. I see the dude pull out a phone and record the other guy. The other guy wanted to flex on the snap and pulled a habbad out :mjlol:

There was a undercover police car parked right behind them and when I tell you this nigga was running sooo fast he was like usain bolt :mjlol:

By time the police officer got out his car the dude was out of sight :mjlol:

I remember when I was like 10 years old and the macalin use to bully me for talking a lot. Everyday he would leave us all in class so he can pray asr. Sometimes he would make whudu, this made he legs look sooo ashy. This guy started bring moisturiser to masajid just so he could cream his ashy legs. Anyways, one day he left his moisturiser in class and went to go and pray asr so I went and put the whole moisturiser all over his chair, he came back and sat on the moisturiser and then got up and started walking with White stuff on his khamis.

Trending