What’s the funniest thing you done this decade?

Macalin M

Out here
I remember when I was like 10 years old and the macalin use to bully me for talking a lot. Everyday he would leave us all in class so he can pray asr. Sometimes he would make whudu, this made he legs look sooo ashy. This guy started bring moisturiser to masajid just so he could cream his ashy legs. Anyways, one day he left his moisturiser in class and went to go and pray asr so I went and put the whole moisturiser all over his chair, he came back and sat on the moisturiser and then got up and started walking with White stuff on his khamis.
Loool dugsi was too funny. I remember when we got into a fight with one Madows one day after dugsi. It was too funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well...i say Random things in Somali spot.

Wait......i am a professional troll..

b32.gif
:cosbyhmm::diddyass:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I dressed up as Jackie Chan for date night with my Chinese girlfriend and she was not amused by my squinting eyes

Loool dugsi was too funny. I remember when we got into a fight with one Madows one day after dugsi. It was too funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looool masjid was mad!
I remember when 2 hipsters started walking past my masjid and the door was open, all they saw was shoes lying around so they thought they could take it all. Anyways the machine started chasing them without any shoes down the street.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Realized I was Not black when I kept speaking patua Jamaican slang to my Jamaican gf she told me stop your not black which got me mad so I painted my face really black and started singing jam rock song

Don't judge me I grew up with Trudeau

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Let's just say I had rough decade may God make it easy for me in the 2020s wallahi bro it's been hard out here

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I went to an actraction park and the theme was Halloween. I was there in the evening. You had those figures walking around that would make you scared:liberaltears:

But if it happens too often it's not fun:gucciwhat:

So then I scared a figure and said boooh!!! This person was not expecting this, hella funny:trumpsmirk:

That was my story:browtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One time in grade 9 there was this somali kid in my math class that had actual anger issues he would fight niggas for no reason absolute jinni :gucciwhat:

One day our teacher made me and a few other niggas stay after school and this dude snapped on the teacher because he was supposed to get top after school :damn:

He tried leaving the door was locked so he got a desk and threw it at the teacher my dude was on the floor slumped and then punched the glass in the door and hopped out :dead:

I was cracking up and then the teacher got up and let us leave wlhi funny shit :deadmanny:

Trending

Latest posts