What’s part of Somali history are you most proud of?

There’s so many here’s a few:
•First of all our ancestors embracing Islam.
•Speaking our own language is a blessing many countries speak a white mans language but we kept ours alxamdulilah
•Beating the Portuguese who wanted to enslave us but they failed miserably
•Conquest of Abyssinia
•Enslaving the ******s I’m ngl :sass2:
•Being the epicentre of the spice trade
•Sending Dawah to the Maldives who embraced Islam because of Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn aka Aw Barkhadle
We should of enslaved the Portuguese and bred their females

Even though I have no clue what my qabil I descend from, they were from British Somaliland .

"The British colonials always sympathized with the Somalis, as they were free and could do whatever they want, some British were Somaliphiles while a Somali wouldn't hesitate in killing a British person. Somalis deeply hated the White man and all Ajnabis (Non-Somalis)".
"The Somalis killed many Europeans living in Somalia, they even forced them to pay taxes while they did nothing. Their hero The 'Sayyid Ina Abdilaahi Xassan' has killed hundreds of Europeans including Col. Richard Corfield who was a Somaliphile and recognized the Somali fight for freedom. Before Mohammed another man named Imam Ahmed (the Lefthanded) who is also a hero in Somali tradition fought the Portugese who were looking for Prestor John when they stumbled upon the Islamic conquest of the Ethiopian Christian kingdom. Their leader was Cristovao da Gama son of famed explorer Vasco da Gama. Ahmed killed him in battle and beheaded him and discarded his body in a nearby spring. Before da Gama was killed he was captured, tortured and forced to convert to Islam; once he refused he was killed".
Yep. Why do imagine Richard Colfield as Gary Owens or Max Kellerman from espn ? 😂