Western Vs Islamic Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you love this system enslaved somalis banned somalis to enter their country

Somalis faced 'inhumane' abuse on US deportation flight

More than 90 Somali men and women were subjected to "inhumane conditions and egregious abuse" on a failed deportation flight that lasted nearly 48 hours and was eventually forced to return to the United States earlier this month, according to a class-action lawsuit filed this week.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...abuse-deportation-flight-171220134930309.html

It is a class action filing, meaning they are putting out outrageous claims for money :)

Even then the American may be hard on foreigners but muslim still travel to live there instead, huh? :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are in a truly a Nitemarish situation as humanity. Have u noticed the first religions were taught to trees, plants, sky, cause they were among the first people of humanity, spirits, their brain capacity couldn't go any further, that's where they were at that time, then it went further to the idol stages and they started saying lets create something for god to show how much we love him, that's where their capacity was at doesn't mean they were wrong. Then went further to the next stage the invisible god which has lasted to our era. This happens cause their brain capacity can take more and the test is more now. There seems to be a growing pattern with each era. Now invisible god stage has been corrupted just like the previous eras of aninism, and idols. Noticed the invisible god idea it's yahweh and these sets of rules for jews to live by, testing them to see how steadfast they remain even though their no visible god they can see.

Then came christianity and the love narrative of god, this is teaching them love god and god is love, notice god is focusing on the key weakness of man at this stage of the invisible era? we can't seem to let go of love cuz it's the hardest. Can u let go of your family? so he let them use love to get to him and it pleases their eyes. Then came islam which is even harder sxb, it's total submission letting go of everything even LOVE. No emotions, no brain, no materials, it's taking it deeper further. There is even narratives about abraham letting go off his son for god, that's tough stuff runti, would it matter in the end no cause we cant prove ourselves to god. So there is good inspiration in religion but it's inspiration ONLY, something u can say 'gee' i am not that strong yet faith wise, not copy n paste what they did.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Christianity will fool many in the future, it looks very good on the surface level but when dug deep, satan creeps up in many areas. The concept u need salvation and rescuing is totally true yet to be rescued and seeking an earthly pleasure when god isn't earthly is satan using their imagination, desires, etc to define god to what they 'like', it's really an idol of their mind and the funny thing is they might just get it and go to heaven but it really will be hell as islam says. They could be in pure love 24/7 but that 'purpose' will always be missing and thats HELLISH.

Without any sense of purpose all your doing is re-fueling desires and needs to keep satisfied. For example I need to eat and I eat but I gotta keep refuelling it or else I suffer. This happens with love also, u need the constant hugs, the constant peace, it needs refuelling. When u realize anything we can imagine is limited so if your chasing this, it also means your result is gonna be limited in a sense where you wanted something that was limited so u got it and that's satan. Anything that humans say is god is automatically limited, that's the rule u need to know. The finite can't describe or imagine the infinite, it's just not even scientifically impossible.

Satan works both good n evil sxb, not just evil. God is separate from all that, it's pure perfection when u lose both, there is no more fuel for satan to manipulate u. U have surrendered completely. The hardest one to give up is LOVE yet people define that as god when truly it's just satan again in disguise. When I say satan sxb i mean anything including us, we have demons be it good or evil.

Mind u god knows best, I am just giving my views on it. It can change in a second and if it does 1000 years from now, noone should believe that anymore as the brain has grown further. Nothing I mean Nothing is gonna explain god logically, it's a trap a finite trying to explain infinity is just not rational. But we can explain our universe, philosophy, religion, and use our brains for what we see here and test it. No point ignoring it. The first thing u start with is 'observation'. U have to observe the results today with people all unhappy, what's causing that? be it rich or poor, white or black, muslim or non muslim. Aristotle and Plato philosophy havent worked well. So it needs be back to the drawing board not just keep following crap thats not working.

Wallahi I never speak and stay quiet if something works fine and there is no problems. But when it's not, I mean politics of somalia, economy, philosophy, or watever topic. We cant just keep reinventing the same solution and expect something different. I can't believe people get married and have kids and pass on no wisdom to their children, ur just reinventing the wheel and allowing for them to suffer further.

Life is truly hell, it's like a boat everything on that boat be good or bad is just on big ocean of water that aint stopping anytime soon while we all argue who god is and how god is good your taking ideas from that boat to define god, I am just taking detour and saying 'i gave up god, i surrender i cant keep joining that boat' and TAKING THE LEAP OF-BOARD NOT KNOWING WHERE ITS GOING BUT I AINT GOING BACK ON THAT BOAT I KNOW THAT FOR SURE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U guys should listen to 2 pac he was way beyond his times. U know when he says this life a livin hell and his stuck in jail cell. This whole existence is a jail cell, your just in different areas of it.

Islam = We need help and submit to god and drop everything from dunya including our emotional urges.
Christianity = We are sinners and need god to save us

One is saying 'god will save us' and the other is saying 'i'll let god decide'. That's what it boils down too. And yes I do suspect in the end days their may be a big jihad there cause thats two faces looking at each other one is saying 'ill tell god what to do' and the other is saying 'ill let god decide' one is from arrogance(satan) and the other thru (humility) letting god do what he wants. Everything is very similar untill a little bit tweaks thats hardly seen cuz satan is deceptive.

Mid wuxu ku leeyahay ana illahi ii badbadinayo wa nin illahi amrayo sidu rabo, waa islawayn yahay inu iska faristo oo yirahdo war illahi ba illahi ah isaga talada leh. Plus there is a little shaydhan also in this statement in christianity that most people don't notice. They say if I accept jesus im saved, notice they have 'are' still doing 'acts' they need to 'prove' to god they did something to get something in return. Who does 'proving' part its satan proving himself before god. The key is proving yourself always. Humans are generally like that at all levels even at the 'grain' level where u won't notice. No human can bring himself to say 'i gave up god, no arrogance, no telling u what to do, no nothing but your terms only' and full stop it there.

The cross is shaydhan of the worst order. They are holding Jesus who they think is god and using him against god himself. Even if jesus is god, it's still wrong to try to do anything for yourself against god. Then there is the love part which gives it away for love is a earthly realm, for god is above needs and wants. There are many other satanic things in there but there is also wise things so u need to read it.

It's god who put a cross there and they ran to it thinking if they use this with god they will get something in return, notice it's more 'proving' themselves, no1 but satan behaves like this sxb it's he hates 'submission', he will do wonderous acts even good and evil to get masses away from being arrogant and just bowing and surrendering themselves.

Satan goals is basically this
Goal 1 Arrogance in order to get this use good n evil or anything but ensure arrogance is maintained.
Goal 2 How do u maintain arrogance, always blind them from submitting TRULY, get them working hard, proving themselves, trying good deeds, trying the love image of their brain of christianity, notice not much submission. All the prophets submitted it was a big part of their teaching. Anything that is 'created' that includes emotions and urges and desires is surely not god for it always needs refueling.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The quran speaks of the lord of the worlds. We may enter many different existences, this could be just one it maybe the beginning stages or the end stages of those existences as buddhist teach. But you could enter another world where it's another set of rules and arena, you know like where killing is the norm and anything else is viewed badly and their will be that good vs evil happening from a different perspective. As humans we are cultured into wat we believe, if we enter an arena like that we will just adapt and think it's the norm.

So they could have other types of religions there where killing is the highest think u can do and love is the worst. It's good n evil switched into different areas, but it's the same side of the coin basically, it's all not god anyways whether ur laughing or crying or killing this isn't god and we may only realize this as we traverse these types of existences.

We are all in hell you don't see it whether its you doing good or bad it's still emptiness inside of us no matter what urge we take and we respond to this missing thing inside of us by doing good or bad to bring meaning to our lives but it won't I am telling it wont. U need to totally disregard both in it's completeness spiritually.

There is a door to god and it is when u reject both these sides of satan and dont tell god wat to do and how to do it and just sit there outside that door and pray he opens it. It's like their is infinite number of doors which are truly cages and it is your desires and urges and then there is that one door where there is no desires or urges or life and death but just god.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope one day new generation of somalis rule Somalia. We cant continue with these colonialist mind-frames. Somalia needs a cultural revolution. We need to settle religious and govt matters so it can never be exploited by anyone inside or outside.

I see when we die, we are on this boat and people are praying for other parts within that boat after death. But I am jumping overboard into 'nothingness' or everything with god. That's gonna be my leap of faith, but to enter another room within the boat, that's not an option and Ill have that on my tombstones inshallah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The focus on death is the REAL LIFE. When you have death, that's when real options are there. Nothingness which is bliss in itself or there is a god and that's faith, I put my faith in that my god is above good or evil and above anything I can imagine cuz if i cant imagine it there is a problem.

We could all be looking at each other not knowing we are 1 and the same. When I look at you 8 other billion people, i'ts probably all my different faces and different demons and your doing the same. But there is a reason why the quran emphasises your all one. I know one thing though, u never look at the complexity but find the simple root. From the simple root things diverge. We could just one grain in the sight of god in spirit with billions of complexities externally.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u if you start getting bogged down into the complexities, u will never find any answer in life. I am talking every subject of science, spirituality, philosophy. Everything has a root, if u don't know that and cant see it, that's where the problem is. Your fixing 'side effects' from an diagnosed root.

Like space i'd look at how small it can get by getting the smallest thing I know and creating a hole in a wall that is so small and be like damn pretty fkn small. That will give me an idea that space can get really tiny, then I can look at the space we see now and see how big it is by the last light source.

When they say black holes nothing can escape it, test it yourself. Take the smallest thing u know. But u can test alot of things like see how small light can get and get the smallest circle object and see wat happens. It's all test and try these things with wat u have on earth. Once they set a theory, test sxb its in nature.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The scary thought about infinity in our physical world is, it can go to lowest levels, I mean even to the finest smoke ash, you know those cigarettes and the ashes and when it breaks up into pieces I mean the smallest and it goes even further then that. Then it goes upwards as you can see with the universe. Plus it goes sideways in all directions look at the earth it goes in all directions. Just get a compass and look at that and u will know how many directions infinity goes. It is truly scary and sometimes I just wanna give up, because the more u think about it the scarier life gets. If it doesnt bother u that smallest pieces we can see can even be broken down into smaller pieces and the largest thing we see the universe which we dont see all of it is this big, imagine the spiritual world. Truly nightmarish and why I am insisting this is a damn hell, I am in hell, and hell can go to the lowest level and highest level as seen in the physical aspect of existence.

By the way space cannot bend I think that's a total misinterpretation or maybe I understood it wrong, I don't know. But look at a house, the space within the house will bend due to the mass, but the space outside continues as normal. Somalia should really get into the sciences, it's not that difficult sxb, it's just looking at earth and checking if you can test it. The maths all u need is calculators for that.

We need to focus on 'time', even though we will only be able to interpret it in chapters of time, it won't be real time just a part of time itself. Time itself can break down into infinity and smallest level and all
directions like a compass.We need to focus on getting the time and everything within that part of the universe is ours. Cause time controls everything within the universe in one swoop, where-as now were focusing on the pieces within the universe. Time is like the biggest law there sxb. The rest play under it. Now space n time and I also suspect sound, I do think were connected at one point, u need both for the universe to start. Light probably came later on cause u need stars for that.

U can look at the universe and start looking for patterns and group them. Like planets ok more planets now group that into major group. And just keep going further and further up. It's like a tree with many leaves on it, u just looking at similar leafs and saying ok your branch, and then keep going up.

We could've of used our proverbs and somali philosophy to get an idea how even one poetry of a tree can have 30 different interpretations, we just needed to do it also with the universe.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this going to sound crazy but do you sometimes just walk outside and look at all the faces and wonder if that is you just replicated into many different external bodies and everyone is going thru the same type of experience and your experiencing all your opposite behaviors? I mean it doesn't matter if your mother theresa or hitler, we are still in hell regardless what you try do, because even happiness is hell if it's after some urges, desires, needs and that will always happen as we have no purpose, were wandering gypsies basically if your peaceful gypsy compared to a violent one it doesn't change the fact your still in the same place of no purpose.

That's why I don't get shariah, how can u pick your poisons? it's like one killer bragging to another killer, hey im not smoker or drinker hahahah. But your both damn devils anyways, it won't matter except if one realizes he is a devil and just submits to god without any arrogance and even then it's not up to us but god. Where god isn't present, sxb the only other option is evil now evil can be broken down into good and bad but it's still in the evil sub-group since it's not god.

So the real questions lie how do we get out of this situation. Now some may resort to doing good things but it's still from that evil context, some may seek elements within our life for happiness and they may get it but they won't get a purpose and cud be stuck doing over over for eternity. The real issue is there is no purpose or meaning cuz that's been snatched by the architect, all we have here is the pieces and that's why we endulge or vent out at others it's to hide that feeling there is no real purpose to this. The funny thing my faith is far stronger on the god side then my reasoning now. I don't reason or play chess with god anymore. I let that be. I am trying to cure my problems of fear which comes from a lack of control, I fear the future myself cuz of uncertainity and that's a big problem if I don't get a handle of this cuz i wanna drop even fear for god and just take damn leap. Notice im working on myself and weaknesses, its not for god for there is no weaknesses there, its because of me there is a problem. But I know i am not going to try to bribe him, define him, translate him to my wants and needs, I am not going to tell him what's best for me anymore. I'll let him decide and thats it. I have come to that conclusion, cuz there is always wisdom even if you dont see it.

Dont dare u day tell me to conquer fear with love like christians, trading another damn desire or urge is like picking ya poison. I am going to work hard just to let go off the future and let it pan out and say alhamdulilah from now on, even if i dont agree or pissed off. I mean I will do what I have to do, but I wont obsess on the outcome like before, if it turns good or bad it will just be alhamdulilah.

I am not even gonna say god is mercy, I am not going to define him at all for it will create imaginations in my head and im going back into quantum loop. Im telling god what I want. When I should just surrender everything mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and every atom im made off.

Mind you some hearts are closed, eyes r blind, ears are deaf and I will never waste my time with them again. For how can i change what god ordained, he probably ordained it cuz it was in their benefit, he was cutting them some slack. So im not going to change that.

For god is simple sxb, anything that is confusing is definitely not god, it's humans hand in it.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A man needs to find himself or your going to be never happy. Your always going to have this deep sense of 'what the hell is this and how long can I do this for'. If your having those thoughts, it's time to dig deep, review history, see it's outcome today and if it works and if it isn't get real rough with yourself and start slamming yaself, for after a thorough examination and assessing all options available and not disregarding anything, u will come to a sound conclusion about yourself and what you wanna do on this earth while your here.

Once you get there, you need to review your spirituality cuz that's what brings morals n values. It guides you and if it isn't working for you, sit down and review it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I advise anyone dont waste your time reading the mind of god, you will end up in some sort of illness. It's endless maze like a long rope that keeps heading every direction possible and everytime u feel you found it your back to square one and in another maze. The only thing I can see is 'exit' door using your own limited status, that's all I can see and the easiest option is usually frowned upon. Sometimes admitting defeat which is hard to swallow can save us alot of headaches. There some battles it's best you don't bother showing up for rather then coming with guns blazing. I know I am not going anywhere near that topic too deep anymore. It is a ruthless subject and intended to make humans go 'mad'.

As for the physical realm, we can study this, it's just leaf on a tree that is heading everywhere, within that leaf you got the universe and were stuck somewhere as a dot in that leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending