Western Vs Islamic Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inquisitive that is why I keep telling, religion can't be used one paint brush swoop all over people. The idea of good n evil is also going to change person to person and you simply can't do this 'khilafah', you will essentially just have heaps of hypocrits inside the khilafah because this sense of good and evil will change person to person and you cant go in their conscious and force them to adopt your views. Let it be bro. Religion will always be a personal matter, the journey we all take will be different and where we are is different and why one answer fits all is just impossible. We do share a sense of emptiness I think but how we answer it my god it will be billions of ways and to say your way is the only way is starting another religion and it's pointless.

So now we basically if we can agree the will part to live is different for me and you, then we can let that be left at individual level and we can unite on what is in front of us the 'observable' world and use our brains and drop the spirituality part and let each man find that for himself.

So now we basically if we can agree the will part to live is different for me and you, then we can let that be left at individual level and we can unite on what is in front of us the 'observable' world and use our brains and drop the spirituality part and let each man find that for himself. This question is gonna take a life-time and even then it's probably not enough, but lets not start regulating this part it's heading nowhere even if u do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inquisitive Ill be honest with u, Lying for example doesn't mean much to me, I will always do it. I don't get that gut drop if I do it. I don't like lying but if there is a need or goal I have to achieve, I will do it and I will do it really well you won't suspect anything because I will think how you think before even starting. But deep down I like being honest and straight forward but that can change within a heart-beat when there is actual 'need or some purpose behind it' that I have and then it doesn't sit on my conscious.

U can't force me not to lie. So I do lie and I do it for different reasons but I do it sxb and I don't punish myself over it and it doesn't sit on my conscious at all, hence why I will continue to do it. Stealing I will do it if I want, if there is a need present or a purpose behind it, I will steal my heart away. Same with even Killing, if there is a need or a reason to kill, I will. The thing is though, if doing something sits on my conscious, I WONT DO IT, I think that is when you heading in a bad area, those sorts of thing do end up haunting you later in life and it turns into 'regrets'.

So it's not the actual acts that matter sxb, it's your conscious that haunts u. Acts is what you focus on a-lot. Like if I get caught lying or stealing or killing if there was a 'reason' for it, I won't regret the fact I did it, I will regret the fact I was caught but it wont sit on my conscious that I did something bad. I think when it weighs on your conscious your heading into god territory now.

For example, When I get more money back at a cash register, wallahi I just take it. It has never haunted me nor do I regret it. That's what I mean the act is bad according to you but to me an act is only bad if it haunts me.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't want to use fancy words, but I will use simple words so the average person can relate. But when something sits on your conscious...the tell-tale signs is 1. regret...2. u cant sleep well...3. ur eating poorly or to much...4. and u cant stop thinking about it. If that isn't there, I do not think u should worry at all and go do what u want. Yes this means even mass murderers or people that are totally different in values to you. But at spiritual level they shouldnt worry is my view, at an earthly level well thats different story and hence secularism is crucial in this respect.

So you have these islamists who want to use that spiritual part of our conscious and start regulating it, which is an impossible task, you can regulate earthly things and regulating that for the good of all society. I honestly think the first two tribes who met each other on earth, didn't hug n kiss and say we love each other for the sake of it, i think they realized they cant eat, sleep, or do anything if they dont set up some sort of earthly system and this even met negiotating on your own values which I am prepared to do but islamists are not cuz their values and life on here are all the same its spiritual, where-as my values are spiritual but it's earthly also. I am saying ill talk to ya guys on an earthly level cuz we both need this to continue on our journeys or goals, but when its spiritual lets just leave each other alone. I cant go in your brain and you cant go in mine it's simply out our league.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine the world a maze symbolically and everyone is running around inside the maze, some are attaching onto things within the maze, we all are to a certain extent, but some are actually emotionally, spiritually, physically attached to everything in the maze. That's how I view existence to a certain extent, it's a maze. Then some believe there is a better maze or worser maze heaven n hell or some thing they may come back as a punishment. But it's still just a maze and your doing the similar things.

The reason why I believe there is something after this life and I am not sure what it is, but it could be reincarnation, heaven, hell, and who knows everything or even more or worse and why I want to learn more about anisism. But deep down why I believe there is something is because death is just to easy, I can't imagine death is the last point, if it was, I would be kinda of relieved, deep sleep never hurt anyone but from what i've experienced in my life, I think there is a-lot more then meets the eye, but that's just my faith. What is to come, I don't know.

That's why atheist view of nothing is actually a relief if true, but I can't buy into it cuz it's just to easy and if it is true, I won't be worried cuz I won't have any experience of it anyways. But the scary part is what if it's not true, that's the scary part and I err on the side of safety. Spiritually they are not reliable, but I do appreciate they are reliable in the sense of earthly matters. Where-as religion folks their both dead in both spheres!!!

Where-as me and bidaar wanaagsan basically have a rope between you two camps atheists and religious and saying you both got points, one for the brain side and the other for the spiritual side and we combine both to be a bit more complete!!!

I think these concepts of heaven n hell is within our minds. It's our minds that create these stimulis, without it, you wouldn't have any experience. I know some mentally ill people who have experienced hell without some big fire that noone else can see. So basically I doubt there is a big fire or big garden where people get together honestly. That's the only way it could be communicated to people in the 7th century. I am not after the actual details but the moral of the story. Someone could be burning alive inside and actually experiencing it while your standing right next to them thru their own minds. Go to a mental ward sometime you will see.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have you guys seen mentally ill people even if they recovered, they don't seem the same and don't communicate with people much? it's cause they seen or hear things that was so real and realized humans will never understand it and see a limitation in humanity and just step back into their own world. They are very humble people but despised by society which is sad.

I see a limitedness in humanity too, even if we cure all diseases and are happy and live forever that sense of purpose is missing, cuz death can cure all those earthly desires and if u cant compete against what death has to offer then I hardly think the god topic is ever going.

That hadith of the man who killed 99 people is a good example, it doesnt matter how many bad or good things u do but the second it bothers your conscious, then you need to stop and that's what he did and he is in heaven. That guy could've of continued on his lifestyle as long as he didnt have problems sleeping at night, how can god judge that man when he doesn't believe he doing wrong!!! So if there is a heaven be prepared to see a VARIETY of people thatss for sure. I think those smiling serial killers might be in there, cuz the look on their faces just tells you they know this is a never ending maze life with no meaning in it anyways that beats death and they probably have no regrets fulfilling their desires.

I think hell is only for those who lived a life that was fake and lying to themselves and that can be even good people. I like the emphasis in Islam that teaches not to fear death and the death focus because once u dont fear death and know its just a lumber sleep with no experience, u got nothing to fear from that but what u do fear is life here or after cuz thats experiences

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So it's really the act of knowing your going to die the actual thought of it that is scary, but death itself isn't scary sxb unless of course there is more to it then nothingness which is why I play my cards safe.

Having read all your 9 responses to my single post, your experiencing a spiritual crisis trying to find meaning to life which has so far eluded you.

Instead of humbling and surrendering yourself to the creator of the heavens and the earth that put you here in sincere prayers, you continue to flirt with all kinds of satanic poisons.

I don't even know whether you even belief in a creator or not, you seem to oscillate between belief and disbelief often based upon your replies.

If you belief in a creator, you by default belief that he sees all and hears all and a simple humble supplications will solve your entire crisis, why haven't you done so yet ?

I really fear for you mate, because when you go through these kinds of spiritual crisis you either come out of it as a righteous pious believer or you develop some form of a mental disease (bipolar, schizophrenia etc)

This is your moment of truth, stop all these mental gymnastics and supplicate to your creator sincerely for help, strength, meaning and guidance (and everything else your having problems with)

Imagine yourself falling dead right now and being resurrected in a debased state & being asked the simple question "why did you never ask me?" "why did you refuse to supplicate" and then being told that had you done so, you would have found my help ? wouldn't you feel like an utter fool?

You have already conquered what 95% of the people are unable to conquer which is the disassociation from the worthless materialistic life which drives all their false hopes, passions and pursuits.

The danger of conquering that is that now your faced with a far bigger battle which is the spiritual realm, you either continue reading your poisonous meaningless philosophical drivels from which you derive all kinds of extreme satanic conclusions.

Or you simply humble yourself in deep devotion and supplications. He knows all, and we know nothing, there is no shame in not "knowing", your humble enough to admit this, but why are you not humble enough to supplicate and ask of him ?

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Having read all your 9 responses to my single post, your experiencing a spiritual crisis trying to find meaning to life which has so far eluded you.

Instead of humbling and surrendering yourself to the creator of the heavens and the earth that put you here in sincere prayers, you continue to flirt with all kinds of satanic poisons.

I don't even know whether you even belief in a creator or not, you seem to oscillate between belief and disbelief often based upon your replies.

If you belief in a creator, you by default belief that he sees all and hears all and a simple humble supplications will solve your entire crisis, why haven't you done so yet ?

I really fear for you mate, because when you go through these kinds of spiritual crisis you either come out of it as a righteous pious believer or you develop some form of a mental disease (bipolar, schizophrenia etc)

This is your moment of truth, stop all these mental gymnastics and supplicate to your creator sincerely for help, strength, meaning and guidance (and everything else your having problems with)

Imagine yourself falling dead right now and being resurrected in a debased state & being asked the simple question "why did you never ask me?" "why did you refuse to supplicate" and then being told that had you done so, you would have found my help ? wouldn't you feel like an utter fool?

You have already conquered what 95% of the people are unable to conquer which is the disassociation from the worthless materialistic life which drives all their false hopes, passions and pursuits.

The danger of conquering that is that now your faced with a far bigger battle which is the spiritual realm, you either continue reading your poisonous meaningless philosophical drivels from which you derive all kinds of extreme satanic conclusions.

Or you simply humble yourself in deep devotion and supplications. He knows all, and we know nothing, there is no shame in not "knowing", your humble enough to admit this, but why are you not humble enough to supplicate and ask of him ?

May I ask you a question? How do you know what belief is if you don't understand disbelief? you need to flirt with disbelief to grasp what belief is or else, I am not sure how you do it. It's like saying to define good without knowing what bad is. What is good if there is no bad to compare against? What is belief if there is no disbelief to compare against? If you don't see how I am thinking, maybe I have to articulate better. I have a hard time putting my thoughts to words in absolute 'clarity'.

As for my spiritual position, notice I say spriritual not religious. I feel religion answers to men, I am talking about my spiritual position. I do believe there is a god, deep down in me I do. But that doesn't mean I will just go with what I think is correct in me, sometimes your feelings can be wrong and why I will not disregard everything else as impossible. When I say I don't believe in heaven and hell or reincarnation im not saying it's not possible, I am just saying I don't wanna be there. I feel it's being stuck in another maze again. I am basically standing outside those realms and trying to find god and as you can see I am not very articulate because it's a very complicated matter.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now don't get me wrong @Inquisitive_ I do appreciate the teachings of Islam especially at deeper meaning not at this surface layer. The surface layer things, I think appeals to many and I wouldn't wanna change that for them. I wish it did too me, but it doesn't. For example I do respect the teaching of fearing god, I fear not god himself I fear the fact I have no control, that's why I fear a lion cause I am not in control. So my fear comes from that side of things and I strongly disagree with the Christians on the respect of loving god, how can I love something I don't even understand. I can fear it yes but love it that's just lip service crap and I don't do that.

I also appreciate the buddhist teachings of focusing on ones self as I am the one suffering in this existence, So I appreciate a-lot of religions and don't disregard them just because it doesn't sit well with my own beliefs. I take what is 'wise' for god is the wisest.

But it will be a sorry day if I just sit there and assume my feelings and beliefs are all there is and I have to go and sell that to the world. I won't do it sxb, I will probably die knowing I didn't get it all and why I will surrender to god and say that's as far as I could take it. But I won't sit on my death-bed saying What ifs and regrets, that's all I am worried about.

I will be investigating and possibly volunteering in hospices in my later life on what people on their death-bed say and do, it can give me a glimpse of what my outcome may lead too. Sxb I play the game safely, i prefer safety sxb I can't lie to you and I don't feel safe just accepting one mode and style of thinking.

Have u noticed I hardly ever give u verses from any religion? I am interested in the moral of the story that's it, not the details.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn where is Bidaar wanaagsan, I thought he would be going buck wild in this topic and adding stuff. What a shame.

But let me describe to you guys what me and bidaar wanagsan basically believe. We are saying you guys follow a man's interpretation of god, in-fact we even take it further and say you created an idol of allah in your minds and created images of him how you think he is like a 'throne' and all that stuff. We are saying even as human beings when we meet people we ask them 'tell us about yourself' we don't start describing those human beings how we want, we let them describe it.

Hence we believe that we will let god describe himself, we are humble both of us and say it's not our place to describe what you are and we will accept you for what u r. We won't sit there and create some mental image of god and start selling that image as if its god. That's not fair and we just can't bring ourselves to do it. Hence why we laugh at these salafists and the like. We won't sit there and say we love you allah but at the same time say 'we dont know what u r'. How can u love something u don't know? say you fear allah because thru fear thats reasonable because u don't know what Allah is and that can generate fear. Infact the ideal position and best position is not to ascribe even your feelings towards allah because feelings, wants, needs, all this are human nature and as demonstrated anything within this world including emotions must be left in this world.

The only thing I will probably take from this world before I die is the fear of Allah because I can't simply bring myself to take this out of myself because I don't know what lies beyond, but the wisest one will be the one who even drops the fear and totally surrenders and leaves behind all the dunya baggage where it belongs. Only a few humans can probably do that, it's better saying u left everything behind and realized it was all just nonsense in the end and now are prepared to learn the truth from the almighty one ON HIS TERMS not TERMS YOU CREATED IN YOUR MIND

May I ask you a question? How do you know what belief is if you don't understand disbelief? you need to flirt with disbelief to grasp what belief is or else, I am not sure how you do it. It's like saying to define good without knowing what bad is. What is good if there is no bad to compare against? What is belief if there is no disbelief to compare against? If you don't see how I am thinking, maybe I have to articulate better. I have a hard time putting my thoughts to words in absolute 'clarity'.

As for my spiritual position, notice I say spriritual not religious. I feel religion answers to men, I am talking about my spiritual position. I do believe there is a god, deep down in me I do. But that doesn't mean I will just go with what I think is correct in me, sometimes your feelings can be wrong and why I will not disregard everything else as impossible. When I say I don't believe in heaven and hell or reincarnation im not saying it's not possible, I am just saying I don't wanna be there. I feel it's being stuck in another maze again. I am basically standing outside those realms and trying to find god and as you can see I am not very articulate because it's a very complicated matter.

Since you belief in Allah my question still stands, why haven't you supplicated to him for whatever your needs are ? are you too ashamed to do this? because that's what I did and continue to do everyday.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Since you belief in Allah my question still stands, why haven't you supplicated to him for whatever your needs are ? are you too ashamed to do this? because that's what I did and continue to do everyday.

Praying, I wish it was that easy, I wish faith came as easy to you for everyone, but as I said we have different struggles and why we need different approaches. We are all wanting to head to the same destination, it's just some make it easier and quicker like you and some take a long damn time like me and bidaar. We are promoting the fact diversify religion to different needs, we are not in the same boat, were not saying not to deliver the type of islam your used too, but what about others who can't relate to that and im sure there are millions.

Basically the issue is, there is really three outcomes. Nothing and this is the least worrisome as it won't bother me if that turns out true. Then there is Something which can be good and bad(heaven, hell, reincarnation, or whatever other beliefs and maybe even more). I am at the stage where I am saying I know the first thing nothing is not a worry. The something however which is where most people are, I know it's just an endless maze again of wants, needs, desires and rewards.

This will provide no satisfication. Then there is the stage where I am beyond the second stage and standing a third stage saying I reject all those stages before me for I see it's just leading nowhere and want to be with god. Because even if u have nothing with god and I am nothing you will be far happier there then those other stages and if u get everything its even better. So I know this logically in my mind but I am still stuck, life is all I know and God I don't know what it is and it requires faith. But mentally I know it's the right choice, but faith wise I am stuck wanting to join the guys in heaven. So I need to travel in the future and build up faith, cuz that's the big one.

The logic, the brains, and all that stay behind sxb and I don't think for one second were gonna ever smarten up to the stage of god anyways. So that's why I don't just pray automatically, when u pray you better mean it and have sincere 100% faith. Knowing god is not faith sxb, faith is when you dont know god and what it cud lead too and still accept it. That's 100% faith, your not just relegating yourself to the 'everlasting life of heaven' and the safe option. The poorest man under god with god is doing trillion times better then the best man that sitting in heaven. There is only a few people in that circle with god and transcended heaven is my view anyways. They don't have to be just prophets, they could be the worst serial killers and mass murderers in history. You don't know what a person spirit is, it could've been 100% pure, your just judging on his physical aspects which gets left behind anyways. Its your spirit and conscious that is getting judged with god not your beard or hijabs and that.

I have a feeling Hitler was a pious man cuz he did reject these established religions and their interpretations and he killed himself rather then be judged by men, who know what the man's conscious was. But obviously, you cant say that in the real world. But sxb even the worst people in the world could've of been the most pious people in the sight of god, just cause they dont show it to you doesnt mean anything and the best pious looking people could've been the actual worst. No1 knows this stuff but to judge someone just cause he has a beard and says a few arabic words is just silly!!!

Last edited:
Praying, I wish it was that easy, I wish faith came as easy to you for everyone, but as I said we have different struggles and why we need different approaches. We are all wanting to head to the same destination, it's just some make it easier and quicker like you and some take a long damn time like me and bidaar. We are promoting the fact diversify religion to different needs, we are not in the same boat, were not saying not to deliver the type of islam your used too, but what about others who can't relate to that and im sure there are millions.

Basically the issue is, there is really three outcomes. Nothing and this is the least worrisome as it won't bother me if that turns out true. Then there is Something which can be good and bad(heaven, hell, reincarnation, or whatever other beliefs and maybe even more). I am at the stage where I am saying I know the first thing nothing is not a worry. The something however which is where most people are, I know it's just an endless maze again of wants, needs, desires and rewards.

This will provide no satisfication. Then there is the stage where I am beyond the second stage and standing a third stage saying I reject all those stages before me for I see it's just leading nowhere and want to be with god. Because even if u have nothing with god and I am nothing you will be far happier there then those other stages and if u get everything its even better. So I know this logically in my mind but I am still stuck, life is all I know and God I don't know what it is and it requires faith. But mentally I know it's the right choice, but faith wise I am stuck wanting to join the guys in heaven. So I need to travel in the future and build up faith, cuz that's the big one.

The logic, the brains, and all that stay behind sxb and I don't think for one second were gonna ever smarten up to the stage of god anyways. So that's why I don't just pray automatically, when u pray you better mean it and have sincere 100% faith. Knowing god is not faith sxb, faith is when you dont know god and what it cud lead too and still accept it. That's 100% faith, your not just relegating yourself to the 'everlasting life of heaven' and the safe option. The poorest man under god with god is doing trillion times better then the best man that sitting in heaven. There is only a few people in that circle with god and transcended heaven is my view anyways. They don't have to be just prophets, they could be the worst serial killers and mass murderers in history. You don't know what a person spirit is, it could've been 100% pure, your just judging on his physical aspects which gets left behind anyways. Its your spirit and conscious that is getting judged with god not your beard or hijabs and that.

I have a feeling Hitler was a pious man cuz he did reject these established religions and their interpretations and he killed himself rather then be judged by men, who know what the man's conscious was. But obviously, you cant say that in the real world. But sxb even the worst people in the world could've of been the most pious people in the sight of god, just cause they dont show it to you doesnt mean anything and the best pious looking people could've been the actual worst. No1 knows this stuff but to judge someone just cause he has a beard and says a few arabic words is just silly!!!

I did not ask you to pray, what I asked you is why your not supplicating to the eternal being that created you whom you also belief in ?

Just give me one reason why you refuse to do so? are you too arrogant? I am baffled because I don't find this same arrogance in your posts. Please just address this and nothing else.

[40:60]
And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you."

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inquisitive, I respect your position but it's surely not for me and bidaar wanaagsan. 1 million prayers won't be worth an inch of faith. A person who can walk between two lions and holding faith in god is far better then any prayer you can give god. We are trying to work on our spiritual side our iman. We don't want to create mental idolatry of god to satisfy our desires, we say 'we accept god on his terms' we won't set those terms using our imagination or intelligence or logic.

I am going to have to work on my faith, that is far more important then any physical offerings because everything that is physical like your body, your car, your wealth, your beard, your hijab, your arabic, charity anything that is on this earth stays in this earth, it's your soul which I think is your thoughts, feelings, regrets, and memories those are the things god is talking to you on, those things last forever. Like you said I am 95% there in terms of deen, the 5% remaining is faith!!! Yet that 5% is the hardest thing to do, How can I walk between two lions and dropping all the fear in me and trust in god, that's true faith and may allah bring my iman to that stage cause it definitely isn't there yet.

I spoke with a salafi imam today, what a damn joke. He is more concerned about the gaps in line between prayers then teaching the most important aspect of religion which is faith. He is more concerned with earthly things like his beard and repetition of prayers then fixing his iman. The man thinks Allah needs our prayers, he don't. This life is about you, your the one here not allah. He is talking to you about your soul not him. Your the one on trial not Allah. Regardless of everything u do for Allah if you build 100 mosques or do 1 million prayers he don't need it from u, your trying to bribe god sxb and can u honestly live with that? The greatest thing a man can do is to reject all materialistic things even prayers and have total faith in god not thru acts or doing but thru your conscious.

Now if you do all those things like build mosques, charity, prayer, and stuff I am not saying it's bad but it's between you and someone else. When I give something, I never invoke god. I just say I give u something between me and u as humans. I am not trying to get anything from it from Allah for it. This is bribery of the worse order Allah is judging you on your soul which is only about you it's got nothing to do with anything or anyone else.

I can't associate with such a dead salafist soul, he may be great physically but that won't count when his on his death-bed as it all the things he did will be disgarded at the end. So stuff all those salafists. Truly they are no worse then the idolaters they criticize, they create mental images of allah or descriptions of him and love those images they create and they attach to materialistic things on earth like prayers, charity, and beards, and shariah laws or wanting 'jannah' the wants and needs like a kid wants a candy from you doesn't mean he wants u, yet they could never walk between two lions and have faith in god. How can I listen to such a filthy soul, tell me inquisitive?

The man who killed 99 people and repented is far better then the 1 million prayers offered by any muslim. Cuz that guy realized it's faith that matters not all these 'doing and acts' because at the end they all disappear anyways but not ya memories.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's time Inquisitive joins the secular spiritual mujahideen and drops this idolatry of salafism. Pls re-consider inquisitive and join me and bidaar wanaagsan in our quest to re-establish the proper Islam in Somalia not on some men's faulty interpretation but the interpretation of high quality content using reasoning, intelligence, logic, history, and many different factors in our favors.

Don't worry when I spoke to the salafist imam he said I was a devil, no1 likes to hear anything that disturbs their mental idolatry of god. I simply said cant u accept god on his terms and not your imagination of it thru the quran, he went furious at me. :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please tell me what muslim country you'd like to live in? :)

Since you're in the west, you must not like the islamic system :)

Im not suprised with mohsin, the salafist imam outright called me a devil and said shaydan whispering at me and he will make u question what came before allah next, how childish. I am above that and didn't even respond, allah isn't physical so it doesn't need a cause and effect, I can't go to salafist mosques anymore without being a hypocrit, i am spitting venom at them thru my heart.

I really don't care if they consider me a kuffar or a devil, I am not judged by them when I die. They actually think it hurts me, it actually gives me more strength to say I reject everything on this earth including human opinions which are not wise and they are not my god and if they dont consider me a brother i could care less, i care how i stand before god and that requires I use everything allah gave me which is intelligence, reasoning, emotions, and every human ability till the last drop.

Last edited:
Im not suprised with mohsin, the salafist imam outright called me a devil and said shaydan whispering at me and he will make u question what came before allah next, how childish. I am above that and didn't even respond, allah isn't physical so it doesn't need a cause and effect, I can't go to salafist mosques anymore without being a hypocrit, i am spitting venom at them thru my heart

My point is simple: No Muslim country right now is worth repeating after :)

The most succesful ones are more secular (Indonesia, Malaysia etc..), ironic :)

Please tell me what muslim country you'd like to live in? :)

Since you're in the west, you must not like the islamic system :)
So you love this system enslaved somalis banned somalis to enter their country

Somalis faced 'inhumane' abuse on US deportation flight

More than 90 Somali men and women were subjected to "inhumane conditions and egregious abuse" on a failed deportation flight that lasted nearly 48 hours and was eventually forced to return to the United States earlier this month, according to a class-action lawsuit filed this week.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...abuse-deportation-flight-171220134930309.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending