Western men in 1867 smarter than majority of the Somalis today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
yeah but the illegal charcoal and sugar exportation from our country? Kenya's army seems to enjoy the extra money.

They did that with that DDSI reject Madobe. He's from Ethiopia, his wife is Kenyan and that charcoal was to him free money from foreign clans lands. He split the money with them if they protected the trade. They couldn't have done it without him. But it explains why Al Shabaab are so easily doing whatever they please. No one is hunting them down at all.

The diaspora funds Al Shabab as well and I suspect it's a very large percentage. Someone has told me that while he was in Dubai in 2006(?) that the Dubai Somali community, including him, were donating money to some men in Suuqa Dahab who were sending the money to ICU.

This man isnt even a southerner. He said people who were donating were from all clans.

Also the money transfer and telecommunications companies pay a tax to Al Shabab to operate in the areas they control.

Al Shabab can easily collect millions of dollars within Somalia annually even in their weakened situation today. Forget about the diaspora and the Gulf States help.

Al Shabab did not need the Gulf States for cash when they were controlling Xamar and Kismayo ports (airport included).

Hubble

VIP
I swear AL shabab is stupid. Have they ever googled Gulf countries and seen how beautiful built they are? How rich those countries are? These men are stupid. They receive money from gulf states to kill other Somalis.
In 1991 Somalia was light years ahead of Dubai which had virtually nothing. We had the same amount of oil too. Then the Arabs were already funding Islamists, who were extremists. Al Shabaab grew from these decades old groups preaching. That's why it was so easy for the ICU to assemble, they were already there.

So much for your superiority our African brother's are ahead of us. They are more politically stable, we are destroying ourselves over petty things like tribes. There is literally an entire continent we could move around without any barrier to entry but we isolate ourselves in this small village mentality.

We need to progress to imagining all Africans as our brother if we are ever to move forward. It is only us that can help each other out. The Europeans could care less about what happens to us. There will never be help from outside that builds nation but residents. If your waiting for divine intervention or lucky break I'm sorry but there is none.

God if he does exist kindly has abandoned us.

Talking about the Europeans. You're actually retarded, you do know that right?

If I'm to consider all Africans as my brothers, whether they're from Malawi or Morocco, then why not all the Asians as well? Why not the South Americans or the Mexicans? Are they not my brothers as well?

Hubble

VIP
The diaspora funds Al Shabab as well and I suspect it's a very large percentage. Someone has told me that while he was in Dubai in 2006(?) that the Dubai Somali community, including him, were donating money to some men in Suuqa Dahab who were sending the money to ICU.

This man isnt even a southerner. He said people who were donating were from all clans.

Also the money transfer and telecommunications companies pay a tax to Al Shabab to operate in the areas they control.

Al Shabab can easily collect millions of dollars within Somalia annually even in their weakened situation today. Forget about the diaspora and the Gulf States help.

Al Shabab did not need the Gulf States for cash when they were controlling Xamar and Kismayo ports (airport included).

They don't control jack right now but they're buying explosives, boats, masses of food rations, you name it. These states are funding them.

ICU got popular support, that's not a revelation its a well known fact.

There are millions of Tutsis. They are not an endangered tribe

The Tutsis and Hutu tribes made up and they share Rwanda today. The Somali clans aren't capable of doing this. The Tutsis and Hutu are not as bloodthirsty as the Somalis otherwise Rwanda would be a warzone today

Rwanda is one of the best African countries today in all measures. Quality of life. Education. Health. Jobs.

And that's because the Rwandan people have a superior government and leader than the Somalis. Take a look at their next door neighbor Burundi and see the quality of life over there. It's absolutely disgraceful. Somalis in Hargeisa and Garoowe and Bosaso have a better quality of life than the people of Burundi.

They don't control jack right now but they're buying explosives, boats, masses of food rations, you name it. These states are funding them.

ICU got popular support, that's not a revelation its a well known fact.

Al Shabab may not control the major cities but they control the rural/nomadic areas. Most Somalis live outside of the cities. Al Shabab controls more land and people in southern Somalia than the Somalia government.

Hubble

VIP
Al Shabab may not control the major cities but they control the rural/nomadic areas. Most Somalis live outside of the cities. Al Shabab controls more land and people in southern Somalia than the Somalia government.

Mogadishu port is new and professionally run, it makes a lot more than any port in Somalia would dream of. Al Shabaab never had that much coming in from any port. Also they're robbing pastoralists to survive I those areas. They don't make much from tomato farms and cattle rustling.

And that's because the Rwandan people have a superior government and leader than the Somalis. Take a look at their next door neighbor Burundi and see the quality of life over there. It's absolutely disgraceful. Somalis in Hargeisa and Garoowe and Bosaso have a better quality of life than the people of Burundi.

I am sure those from Burundi would say their country is better than Somalia

Mogadishu port is new and professionally run, it makes a lot more than any port in Somalia would dream of. Al Shabaab never had that much coming in from any port. Also they're robbing pastoralists to survive I those areas. They don't make much from tomato farms and cattle rustling.

I guess. Taxes on money transfer and telecommunications is probably their organization's bread and butter

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Burundi has troops in Somalia

:francis:

We probably already been ZIKA'D

:francis:

Hubble

VIP
I guess. Taxes on money transfer and telecommunications is probably their organization's bread and butter

They do tax whatever they can. Those money transfers are barely breaking even in some locations. But it's still not that much, not the millions they need to operate on this scale. Qatar giving that guy asylum is so shocking. How do you not find that repulsive and extremely suspicious? That's what you do to political activists not terrorists. They're giving them support.

I am sure those from Burundi would say their country is better than Somalia

Be quiet. You embarrass yourself whenever you speak.

It's funny how Somalis in unrecognized countries like Somaliland have an overall much better quality of life than the citizens of recognized countries like Burundi. But you won't care to admit that because it goes against your narrative

Be quiet. You embarrass yourself whenever you speak.

It's funny how Somalis in unrecognized countries like Somaliland have an overall much better quality of life than the citizens of recognized countries like Burundi. But you won't care to admit that because it goes against your narrative

I've been to many parts of the Somali regions, including Somaliland.

It's absolutely horrible. The quality of life isn't even acceptable for barn animals.

There's a reason why tens of thousands of Somali youth from even the peaceful Somali regions flee and risk their lives in plastic boats in the high seas.

I am repeatedly asked to sponsor a cousin of mine from a city that I can't imagine would be second to another Somali city in peace and opportunity than where he's at but he wants to leave and I don't blame him.

A few years ago I dislocated my arm. The pain was something else. It is the worst pain I ever experienced. Within the hour, I was at the hospital, given morphine and then they put me to sleep and they popped it back in. Pain gone. Even a weeks worth of Tylenol 3 was given to me for free.

Now imagine I dislocated my shoulder in Somalia. Oh my goodness. I don't want to think about it. There would be no morphine. They would not put me to sleep. There would be no painkillers. Some phony who claims to have been Russian educated would have attacked my arm with an object and would be unsuccessful but would demand $100USD. I would then fly to Dubai a week later when plane seats become available and have it done there if I was still alive.

The West :wow1:

(that morphine tho)

I've been to many parts of the Somali regions, including Somaliland.

It's absolutely horrible. The quality of life isn't even acceptable for barn animals.

There's a reason why tens of thousands of Somali youth from even the peaceful Somali regions flee and risk their lives in plastic boats in the high seas.

I am repeatedly asked to sponsor a cousin of mine from a city that I can't imagine would be second to another Somali city in peace and opportunity than where he's at but he wants to leave and I don't blame him.

What does that have to do with the quality of life in countries like Burundi? Have your standards been set so low that even a modicum of peace would satisfy you, even if the people are living in grinding poverty

There really are some Somalis who are smart AF.

There was this Somali guy in town who got perfect SAT score.

He went on to attend Duke,

What does that have to do with the quality of life in countries like Burundi? Have your standards been set so low that even a modicum of peace would satisfy you, even if the people are living in grinding poverty

Burundi is a violent hellhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts