Western men in 1867 smarter than majority of the Somalis today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
9TiChDg.jpg

Having less material to his use he still managed to be right. Somali are an original unmixed African ethnic.

While s having everything to their availability now and still manage to stay retarded.

Hubble

VIP
Which retarded fucker thinks we're mixed? We've always been a race of our own. Look at the Bantu Arab hybrids in Kenya, they look disgusting like Frankenstein made them. We're totally different. The Habeshi also have that deranged mongrel look about them but they've been breeding less with the Madow and selectively breeding with Oromo for centuries to look less foreign. Only Allah knows where Habeshi truly originated from.

Which retarded fucker thinks we're mixed? We've always been a race of our own. Look at the Bantu Arab hybrids in Kenya, they look disgusting like Frankenstein made them. We're totally different. The Habeshi also have that deranged mongrel look about them but they've been breeding less with the Madow and selectively breeding with Oromo for centuries to look less foreign. Only Allah knows where Habeshi truly originated from.

So much for your superiority our African brother's are ahead of us. They are more politically stable, we are destroying ourselves over petty things like tribes. There is literally an entire continent we could move around without any barrier to entry but we isolate ourselves in this small village mentality.

We need to progress to imagining all Africans as our brother if we are ever to move forward. It is only us that can help each other out. The Europeans could care less about what happens to us. There will never be help from outside that builds nation but residents. If your waiting for divine intervention or lucky break I'm sorry but there is none.

God if he does exist kindly has abandoned us.

Hubble

VIP
So much for your superiority our African brother's are ahead of us. They are more politically stable, we are destroying ourselves over petty things like tribes. There is literally an entire continent we could move around without any barrier to entry but we isolate ourselves in this small village mentality.

We need to progress to imagining all Africans as our brother if we are ever to move forward. It is only us that can help each other out. The Europeans could care less about what happens to us. There will never be help from outside that builds nation but residents. If your waiting for divine intervention or lucky break I'm sorry but there is none.

God if he does exist kindly has abandoned us.

Tell me something I don't know:ulachen001:

But it's not my fault, I'm a victim of the xaasid, doqon Somali :weirdo:

They're ahead but only because of the senseless war and Habeshi iyo Madow don't build they outsource that to others in exchange for basic produce and resources they practically steal and extract themselves. I still look down on them but it's much harder than it looks.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Also I always wondered why habashis have such Madow hair on average, even more than other africans if they're mixed with arab?

:hmm:

Hubble

VIP
Also I always wondered why habashis have such Madow hair on average, even more than other africans if they're mixed with arab?

:hmm:

No one knows what they originally looked like. They're the only East Africans who are proud of being lightskinned. They treat it like an achievement wallahi. That tells me they're of unsure origins.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalis are arabs.
End of story
You guys can't cherry pick history, one time it's cadaan studies and one time its a smart White man.

:sheed:

I meant what's your point?

Somalis are divided because they are not anything other than Cushites that are bound by language, some somali communities are mixed with or have an Arab ancestry others don't.

Every somali has their own opinion and theories but mine is that somali is just a language not a serious thing to lay your life down for, one should be loyal to his tribesmen not this fake somalinimo myth

Hubble

VIP
Akhas caleyg. You're those inbred people who have no choice but to side with qabiil but I have no identity besides Somali qabiil is a lineage/family thing to me not a nation thing.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis are divided because they are not anything other than Cushites that are bound by language, some somali communities are mixed with or have an Arab ancestry others don't.

Every somali has their own opinion and theories but mine is that somali is just a language not a serious thing to lay your life down for, one should be loyal to his tribesmen not this fake somalinimo myth

image.jpg

You forgot the Tutsi genocide miyaa? They're just as bloodthirsty as the crazy Soomaal.

That genocide lasted for 100 days because one tribe felt they've been seen as inferior by the other for a century. Rwanda is now an example for Africa to follow. Their country is impressive.

I don't know what this current Somali civil war is about and it's been going on for 30 years. There are new players every three months. I'm lost and confused.

Hubble

VIP
Bantu supremacist.

Both are bantu, if shit hits the fan , I'd move to Rwanda. It's beautiful and the people are lovely.

Yes and we're all Somali I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in his statement. I love Rwanda. I hope their coffee kicks Ethiopian coffee out of the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.