Western men in 1867 smarter than majority of the Somalis today

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That genocide lasted for 100 days because one tribe felt they've been seen as inferior by the other for a century. Rwanda is now an example for Africa to follow. Their country is impressive.

I don't know what this current Somali civil war is about and it's been going on for 30 years. There are new players every three months. I'm lost and confused.

I know you're a troll but this is your best post. :ftw9nwa:

I feel the exact same way.

Hubble

VIP
That genocide lasted for 100 days because one tribe felt they've been seen as inferior by the other for a century. Rwanda is now an example for Africa to follow. Their country is impressive.

I don't know what this current Somali civil war is about and it's been going on for 30 years. There are new players every three months.
Check out how many people they killed in that time and a percentage of the Tutsi population and you won't look at how long it lasted in the same way.

But the country is a different place today. I wish we'd get a benevolent dictator, preferably Madhibaan to kick us into shape like Kagame did.

Check out how many people they killed in that time and a percentage of the Tutsi population and you won't look at how long it lasted in the same way.

But the country is a different place today. I wish we'd get a benevolent dictator, preferably Madhibaan to kick us into shape like Kagame did.

1 million were killed in a short time but they know when to stop and reconcile. Somalis are always in nonstop war.

Somalis are like the Koreans; officially still at war but at least the Koreans are able to honor the peace agreement. Somalis do tit for tat. It's in their DNA. There is never an ending.

Cushite is a weak race that will inevitably disappear. It will probably be from a combination of death and absorption by the superior race that filled the continent.

Hubble

VIP
When to stop? What I'm trying to tell you is that they virtually wiped them out.

Somalis back home are let down by the government. There's no one who wants to stop them, they actually make it worse.

When to stop? What I'm trying to tell you is that they virtually wiped them out.

Somalis back home are let down by the government. There's no one who wants to stop them, they actually make it worse.

There are millions of Tutsis. They are not an endangered tribe

The Tutsis and Hutu tribes made up and they share Rwanda today. The Somali clans aren't capable of doing this. The Tutsis and Hutu are not as bloodthirsty as the Somalis otherwise Rwanda would be a warzone today

Rwanda is one of the best African countries today in all measures. Quality of life. Education. Health. Jobs.

Hubble

VIP
There are millions of Tutsis. They are not an endangered tribe

The Tutsis and Hutu tribes made up and they share Rwanda today. The Somali clans aren't capable of doing this. The Tutsis and Hutu are not as bloodthirsty as the Somalis otherwise Rwanda would be a warzone today

Rwanda is one of the best African countries today in all measures. Quality of life. Education. Health. Jobs.

Caadi iska dhig immisa jeer ayaan aamanay and you're still trying to make out like I don't rate them.

Secondly, recent reports say 2 million Tutsis were killed in those hundred days. Please accept the gravity of that yaakhow. So disrespectful to the dead.

The number is not even 1 million. Forget 2 million. And the number included Hutus who were "moderates".

Its unfortunate people died but that genocide ended quickly and they've moved on. We can learn from Rwanda.

Hubble

VIP
I said recent reports and the earlier reports are scary enough, maybe you're just being deliberately belligerent. P.S. stop shoving Rwanda under my nose like I'm trying to say we're better, it's getting really tiring.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The number is not even 1 million. Forget 2 million. And the number included Hutus who were "moderates".

Its unfortunate people died but that genocide ended quickly and they've moved on. We can learn from Rwanda.

Their leadership facilitated that, ours is either nonexistent or divisive.

Hubble

VIP
When do you think Somalis will grow/evolve the remaining part of their brain? This shit has been going on for centuries but AK47's meant it reached war level. I think we're missing something. Australia saved the day a little while back, a dhow full of AKs was intercepted. Arabs were smuggling weapons to Somalia. The sheer shock that we'd buy those in bulk from foreigners to kill each other and other foreigners stop it from reaching us is the lowest any nation will ever sink. And today a group of Jihadists featuring white fighters took over a Puntland town. If it's not hiring Kikuyu or Tigre, or buying weapons in bulk from dhegacas, we're getting lost boys of all races to teach us the diin through bombs. I don't believe san ku neefle naga hoosaan karo Ilaahey inuu abuuray.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
When do you think Somalis will grow/evolve the remaining part of their brain? This shit has been going on for centuries but AK47's meant it reached war level. I think we're missing something. Australia saved the day a little while back, a dhow full of AKs was intercepted. Arabs were smuggling weapons to Somalia. The sheer shock that we'd buy those in bulk from foreigners to kill each other and other foreigners stop it from reaching us is the lowest any nation will ever sink. And today a group of Jihadists featuring white fighters took over a Puntland town. If it's not hiring Kikuyu or Tigre, or buying weapons in bulk from dhegacas, we're getting lost boys of all races to teach us the diin through bombs. I don't believe san ku neefle naga hoosaan karo Ilaahey inuu abuuray.

Tbf those weapons were bought by al shabab, how they get $1 million just for weapons amazes me.

Hubble

VIP
Tbf those weapons were bought by al shabab, how they get $1 million just for weapons amazes me.

The middle east is funding them. They recently gave one ex member asylum. It's really out of hand. The terrorists killed so many people in Ankara and no one cared. They really have it in for any country which is a freedom loving, not female obsessed Muslim democracy.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I swear AL shabab is stupid. Have they ever googled Gulf countries and seen how beautiful built they are? How rich those countries are? These men are stupid. They receive money from gulf states to kill other Somalis.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The middle east is funding them. They recently gave one ex member asylum. It's really out of hand. The terrorists killed so many people in Ankara and no one cared. They really have it in for any country which is a freedom loving, not female obsessed Muslim democracy.

Do you have a link?

Hubble

VIP
Can we also discuss Kenyas role in funding al shabaab?

They've cost Kenya so much of their tourism. The coast which was a massive part of their tourist revenues is a deserted drug hell now, and it's Muslims who are being deprived and sold drugs. The mall attack and subsequent random execution style shootings of non Muslims also put a lot of people off from coming

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They've cost Kenya so much of their tourism. The coast which was a massive part of their tourist revenues is a deserted drug hell now. The mall attack and subsequent random execution style shootings of non Muslims also put a lot of people off from coming

yeah but the illegal charcoal and sugar exportation from our country? Kenya's army seems to enjoy the extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts