Western guys....we need to face the facts ASAP

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
he still thinks its a minority:pachah1: its here where the crazies are a minority, just off the number off stories aint no way its a minority
U saying majority of xalimos are done for in U.K. :damn:
Or better, answer this. Under any circumstances would you wife a U.K. xalimo, answer sxb? :damn:

the akh needed to play some jcole, the guy might be in the tech field making 6 figures:gucciwhat: why save the gaajo who's been used to nandos, all for some booty and a weave

Let him play with some fire. We all learn a good lesson from getting burnt. It is when we get older that we know what is good and better for us in most cases.

Mr.Bire is brimming with cash and he needs that bad girl to show him some good times somewhere in London hood.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Let him play with some fire. We all learn a good lesson from getting burnt. It is when we get older that we know what is good and better for you in most cases.

Mr.Bire is brimming with cash and he needs that bad girl to show him some good times somewhere in London hood.
You damn skippy sir :drakelaugh: :ahh:
Still in this goddamn uni tho can’t wait to leave fr :lolbron:

My biggest fear is marrying a . Imagine you run into one of your homies from high school and he tells you crazy stories about your wife who sucked and had a train ran on her by the football team:damn:

Imagine your kid sees videos of his mom doing it back in the day so he's made fun of by other kids:jcoleno:

You can always marry your Arab first cousin bruh. Eazy for you.

:lolbron:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Muhammad Bire
tenor-20.gif

No thanks

There are girls who were born here and who never leave home except for college and for work. In Minnesota, some of them grew up staying in Dugsi studying Quran till they gratuated from high-school and now go to college.

It is best to go to the Mosque and ask the help of the older sheekhs to point families to you and marry from one of their girls.

These girls speak the same as you, and are young like you, college bound or recently graduated and need some guy decent to marry them.

All you need is a full time job and and people who can vouch for you like your relatives. That is how serious guys who are themselves honest and want to establish good homes settle down bruh.
Even in the Uk You can find good Somali sisters In Birmingham Who Wear jilbab and niqab

Tukraq

VIP
Lol what if he says the same to me? I would certainly be offended. That's like asking have you committed zina? Akhas.:susp:
wait your against an std test before marriage :gucciwhat: better safe then sorry lol, and whats wrong with the zina question? the guy would be a mental case if he didn't ask about your past

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Akh does your line bang
Tbh only the ones who I know about it are close friends
It’s tempting to use it with the shordies but I’ve seen what happens when lacaag is involved never anything positive

also evil eye exists so I keep on down low

so in conclusion my line ain’t banging for shit :mjlol:

Tbh only the ones who I know about it are close friends
It’s tempting to use it with the shordies but I’ve seen what happens when lacaag is involved never anything positive

also evil eye exists so I keep on down low

so in conclusion my line ain’t banging for shit :mjlol:
Akhi don’t go near it fam, it’s haram doe, Too much stress, you might think the cars and girls and expensive watches is appealing until they put you behind prison doors, just make Dua to Allah, And Things will get better, Halal lacaag will bring you happiness

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Akhi don’t go near it fam, it’s haram doe, Too much stress, you might think the cars and girls and expensive watches is appealing until they put you behind prison doors, just make Dua to Allah, And Things will get better, Halal lacaag will bring you happiness
What why would I go to prison :drakelaugh::francis:

Tukraq

VIP
IMG_20181211_015117.jpg

Trending

Latest posts