Western guys....we need to face the facts ASAP

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: I need to further my line gotta do what it takes :damn:
But gold diggers do scare me they be killin niggas for insurance Nacala!

If you are bringing over a wife from the UK, don't you legally have to be married to this women to bring her over, putting you in the predicamenrtof splitting half your wealth with her if she wants to leave you

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you are bringing over a wife from the UK, don't you legally have to be married to this women to bring her over, putting you in the predicamenrtof splitting half your wealth with her if she wants to leave you
:francis::francis:
I have suddenly lost all attraction to uk xalimos

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
wait your against an std test before marriage :gucciwhat: better safe then sorry lol, and whats wrong with the zina question? the guy would be a mental case if he didn't ask about your past

Because naturally we should assume the best of everyone. But people are engaged in sin everyday nowadays and its slowly being normalized. What past? I'm pure as a new born baby. Lol.

Tukraq

VIP
half plus child supporter 18 years so over half

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Because naturally we should assume the best of everyone. But people are engaged in sin everyday nowadays and its slowly being normalized. What past? I'm pure as a new born baby. Lol.
Wouldn’t you want to test the guy? And then it would make sense for him to test you?
It’s a tit for tat thing ig
Better safe than sorry

Tukraq

VIP
have you never been in a relationship? very common to ask about dating past and what not, your not going to go into a marriage with these types of questions unanswered wtf kulaha assume the best:comeon:

Céleste

Wouldn’t you want to test the guy? And then it would make sense for him to test you?
It’s a tit for tat thing ig
Better safe than sorry

Yeah that's why I said it would be like asking have you committed zina. I would make him test himself but I dont want to be rude.:bell:

Céleste

have you never been in a relationship? very common to ask about dating past and what not, your not going to go into a marriage with these types of questions unanswered wtf kulaha assume the best:comeon:

Not according to islamic laws. If allah has hidden your sins you're not permitted to talk about it.:gucciwhat:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
People can be axe murderers fr

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Not according to islamic laws. If allah has hidden your sins you're not permitted to talk about it.:gucciwhat:
So your telling me your marrying a dude who appears religious, but had 55 bodies and got hpv back in college- but no, now his sin is gone so it’s aight.
All fun and games till it’s itching :damn: :damn:

Céleste

So your telling me your marrying a dude who appears religious, but had 55 bodies and got hpv back in college- but no, now his sin is gone so it’s aight.
All fun and games till it’s itching :damn: :damn:

Lmao no:yloezpe:I'm just saying you cant just straight up ask someone have you slept with anyone and expect him to reveal his sins.

Tukraq

VIP
You're misunderstanding. I'm talking about an if situation.:dead:
listen no ifs, no couple is getting married without the past convo I'm sorry but wouldn't ever happen, lying about it is possible but the convo will always happen, that question will always be asked

Céleste

:gucciwhat:there is always another option. Ask around, his family, friends and the people who live near him.

I would never trust a mans words. With that being said, dont get mad at me. I just dont trust people easily.:mjlol:

Trending