Western guys....we need to face the facts ASAP

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I honestly believe my greatest fear is cuckoldry.
My greatest nightmare is me marrying a great girl, and then a resurfacing of some train being ran by carribeans :drakelaugh:

But it wouldn’t be right if I only talked on xalimos. Same goes for men as well, we are supposed to be heads of the household but I see grown men being barked at and getting sent to do shit :drakelaugh: I know my father won’t stand for that shit :francis:

the point of this is, is as Somali men we have certain culture/tradition we can appreciate. Which also happens to be the exact opposite of this western culture.

the normal thought is hey if western girls and boys are corrupted, then lemme marry from back home. Incorrect. A lot of the kids there want nothing more to be in the west, speaking from experience. They have elements of the khasaaro we have in the west over there.

I say let’s start a cultural renaissance.
I call this group the New Somali Youth League.
Not for just youth of course.
I believe, with effort, we can live the lives our forefathers set out for themselves in the west.
We will have educated young candidates running for positions in the motherland :rejoice:
These odayall aren’t doing shit tbh :francis:

Accepting applications for membership in NSYL now

My biggest fear is marrying a . Imagine you run into one of your homies from high school and he tells you crazy stories about your wife who sucked and had a train ran on her by the football team:damn:

Imagine your kid sees videos of his mom doing it back in the day so he's made fun of by other kids:jcoleno:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My biggest fear is marrying a . Imagine you run into one of your homies from high school and he tells you crazy stories about your wife who sucked and had a train ran on her by the football team:damn:

Imagine your kid sees videos of his mom doing it back in the day so he's made fun of by other kids:jcoleno:
I don’t see anything more terrifying Than that whallahi.
Imma fr hire a private investigator to look into whatever diaspora female I marry if I do :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
I honestly believe my greatest fear is cuckoldry.
My greatest nightmare is me marrying a great girl, and then a resurfacing of some train being ran by carribeans :drakelaugh:

But it wouldn’t be right if I only talked on xalimos. Same goes for men as well, we are supposed to be heads of the household but I see grown men being barked at and getting sent to do shit :drakelaugh: I know my father won’t stand for that shit :francis:

the point of this is, is as Somali men we have certain culture/tradition we can appreciate. Which also happens to be the exact opposite of this western culture.

the normal thought is hey if western girls and boys are corrupted, then lemme marry from back home. Incorrect. A lot of the kids there want nothing more to be in the west, speaking from experience. They have elements of the khasaaro we have in the west over there.

I say let’s start a cultural renaissance.
I call this group the New Somali Youth League.
Not for just youth of course.
I believe, with effort, we can live the lives our forefathers set out for themselves in the west.
We will have educated young candidates running for positions in the motherland :rejoice:
These odayall aren’t doing shit tbh :francis:

Accepting applications for membership in NSYL now
I thought you were from the west coast, where are you getting Jamaicans from?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
should have went after a miskeen US shawty if this was your worst fear lets just say you can't know the past though especially from another city:pachah1:
I’m sure one of the xalimoids over there are decent and feining for the us citizenshIp :damn:
Honestly American xalimos aren’t that bad with ajnabis Compared to others :pachah1:

I am but the way these uk xalimos lookin imma have to cop at least one fr :ahh: :rejoice:

There are girls who were born here and who never leave home except for college and for work. In Minnesota, some of them grew up staying in Dugsi studying Quran till they gratuated from high-school and now go to college.

It is best to go to the Mosque and ask the help of the older sheekhs to point families to you and marry from one of their girls.

These girls speak the same as you, and are young like you, college bound or recently graduated and need some guy decent to marry them.

All you need is a full time job and and people who can vouch for you like your relatives. That is how serious guys who are themselves honest and want to establish good homes settle down bruh.

Tukraq

VIP
There are girls who were born here and who never leave home except for college and for work. In Minnesota, some of them grew up staying in Dugsi studying Quran till they gratuated from high-school and now go to college.

It is best to go to the Mosque and ask the help of the older sheekhs to point families to you and marry from one of their girls.

These girls speak the same as you, and are young like you, college bound or recently graduated and need some guy decent to marry them.

All you need is a full time job and and people who can vouch for you like your relatives. That is how serious guys who are themselves honest and want to establish good homes settle down bruh.
I think he just wants the UK drama and the looks not character, I doubt this is actually a real fear of his tbh, good tips though for someone serious, US does have some religious miskeens

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I think he just wants the UK drama and the looks not character, I doubt this is actually a real fear of his tbh, good tips though for someone serious, US does have some religious miskeens
Yea sxb all shits and giggles here , great tips though mashallah

I gave you thumbs up, but my real reaction was

:russ::russ:@Uk drama. Kuwaas waaba retarded. They will bear less intelligent children. Why bring human beings who will suffer to the world saxib? Some people shouldn't have kids or bear children.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

:russ::russ:@Uk drama. Kuwaas waaba retarded. They will bear less intelligent children. Why bring human beigns who will suffer to the world saxib?
You know what sxb. Them being the western diaspora closest to the motherland geographically you would think they would be the one with most dhaqan :francis:
But the Edmonton/Saskatchewan xalimos have more culture :drakelaugh:
***not representative of all U.K. malis just the loud minority :pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP

:russ::russ:@Uk drama. Kuwaas waaba retarded. They will bear less intelligent children. Why bring human beings who will suffer to the world saxib? Some people shouldn't have kids or bear children.
the akh needed to play some jcole, the guy might be in the tech field making 6 figures:gucciwhat: why save the gaajo who's been used to nandos, all for some booty and a weave

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
your who I'm talking about:mjlol: your about to be played like a fiddle lol, bringing that kind of money to those gaajo parts
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: I need to further my line gotta do what it takes :damn:
But gold diggers do scare me they be killin niggas for insurance Nacala!

Trending