Western anthropologist exposes jeeganta as having many 0.5 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hussain Bisad is an outlier. Most HA are short and ugly like the Oromo they came from.
They even have oromotic facial features.
Ogaden are tall and are admired for speaking the purest dialect of Somali, while most HA sound either ridiculous or incomprehensible.

HA are tall Somalis. Stop your lies and Hussain Bissad is one of us, go cry some where else you filthy caghdeer Oromo slave of Habashit.

Also, Habar Awal are the best looking Somalis that speak af Woqooyi which is actually the purest Somali dielect and let's not forget they are the most noble and respected among Somalis. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habr_Awal

Look how shameful and pathetic your people was.

wOHwcvR.png

2s5xp3o-jpg.37647

Last edited:
HA are tall Somalis. Stop your lies and Hussain Bissad is one of us, go cry some where else you filthy caghdeer Oromo slave of Habashit.

Also, Habar Awal are the best looking Somalis that speak af Woqooyi which is actually the purest Somali dielect and let's not forget they are the most noble and respected among Somalis. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habr_Awal

Look how pathetic your people was.

wOHwcvR.png

2s5xp3o-jpg.37647
There's a difference between Cawliyahan and Maxamed Subeer in Ogaadeen. Cawliyahan were very anti colonial.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There's a difference between Cawliyahan and Maxamed Subeer in Ogaadeen. Cawliyahan were very anti colonial.

I see, your defending your enemies that want to cleanse you out of Jubbaland and threaten to kick you out of Kismayo, Luuq and Bardheere.

What do Isaaq want from Marehan? Nothing. We are not the slightest threat to your people nor are you the slightest threat to us.

I see, your defending your enemies that want to cleanse you out of Jubbaland and threaten to kick you out of Kismayo, Luuq and Bardheere.

What do Isaaq want from Marehan? Nothing. We are not the slightest threat to your people nor are you the slightest threat to us.
:drakewtf: I'm not defending anyone.
What has my post you quoted got to do with Isaaq?:what1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:drakewtf: I'm not defending anyone.
What has my post you quoted got to do with Isaaq?:what1:

I'm trying to karbash the filthy Oromo wannabe Somali caghdeers. Either join in and karbash your enemy or just watch me man handle them.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Hussain Bisad is an outlier. Most HA are short and ugly like the Oromo they came from.
They even have oromotic facial features.
Ogaden are tall and are admired for speaking the purest dialect of Somali, while most HA sound either ridiculous or incomprehensible.

Bruh, HA and OG dialect is very similar. We both speak galbeed "af-huuno" dialect with small regional variations.:gaasdrink:

Cumar

VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer

As for your point about height and HA being short and "Oromo", also easily debunked.

"So close is the relationship of the first two groups that some observers regard the Somali merely as a branch of the Gallas modified by crossings in some districts with the Negroes, in others with the Arabs. Nevertheless, even the full-blood Somali, such as the Habr-Awal, and the Mijertins, can always be distinguished from the full-blood Gallas, being generally taller (5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet), and darker (a deep shade of brown), with smaller and more highly dolichocephalic head, slightly arched."
:samwelcome::samwelcome:

Source:
STANFORD'S COMPENDIUM OF GEOGRAPHY AND TEAVEL( NEW ISSUE)AFRICAV OL. I.N ORTH AFRICA
BYA. H. KEANE, LL.D., F.E.G.S.

Bruh, HA and OG dialect is very similar. We both speak galbeed "af-huuno" dialect with small regional variations.:gaasdrink:

HA are probably the least comprehensible waaqoyi group, second only to some far flung gadabursi

Its always very clear to understand what an Ogaden person is saying, and they sound nice too. The same cannot be said for Issaks

Many issaks speak incomprehensible Somali. Even prominent ones like Hadrawi can mumble and speak with a regional accent thats not clear.

Cumar

VIP
HA are probably the least comprehensible waaqoyi group, second only to some far flung gadabursi

Its always very clear to understand what an Ogaden person is saying, and they sound nice too. The same cannot be said for Issaks

Many issaks speak incomprehensible Somali. Even prominent ones like Hadrawi can mumble and speak with a regional accent thats not clear.

At least you are making some sense here. But it is wrong to say that particular clan is not comprehensible.

Rather, it is from your perspective you don't understand them because im guessing you have a Mudug or Bari accent. For me as an HA I can understand an OG, Abaskul, Geri, or Ciise just fine.

I struggle with Mudug and especially Abgal accent in particular. Whatever you are used to just sounds better, which is natural.

At least you are making some sense here. But it is wrong to say that particular clan is not comprehensible.

Rather, it is from your perspective you don't understand them because im guessing you have a Mudug or Bari accent. For me as an HA I can understand an OG, Abaskul, Geri, or Ciise just fine.

I struggle with Mudug and especially Abgal accent in particular. Whatever you are used to just sounds better, which is natural.

You're lying when you say you struggle with the Mudug accent.

The Mudug accent is the default Somali speech, everybody understands it very clearly.

It's the Somali equivalent of the U.S Midwest Accent. All newscaster in the U.S speak with this standard accent and not regional ones in order to be well understood by everybody. Anybody from the U.S who claims to not understand the midwest accent would be laughed at.

Abgaals have a weirdo dialect that sound comical and it's understandable that you don't understand them.

I have a working theory that one of the reasons that Issaks have not achieved the highest political position in Somalia (president) is because your speech is not very clear to most Somalis. I generally have to actively listen to what an Issak person is saying in order to understand, when the Mudug accent's clarity makes it so that people can understand without putting a lot of effort into it

It depends. OGs from shilaabo don't talk like you guys. But some of those K5 niggaz talk like half isaaq with a higher than normal amount of DHs.

Cumar

VIP
You're lying when you say you struggle with the Mudug accent.

The Mudug accent is the default Somali speech, everybody understands it very clearly.

It's the Somali equivalent of the U.S Midwest Accent. All newscaster in the U.S speak with this standard accent and not regional ones in order to be well understood by everybody. Anybody from the U.S who claims to not understand the midwest accent would be laughed at.

Abgaals have a weirdo dialect that sound comical and it's understandable that you don't understand them.

I have a working theory that one of the reasons that Issaks have not achieved the highest political position in Somalia (president) is because your speech is not very clear to most Somalis. I generally have to actively listen to what an Issak person is saying in order to understand, when the Mudug accent's clarity makes it so that people can understand without putting a lot of effort into it

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
How on earth am I lying, you gotta chill.

It is not about clan, it is about regional variations in accent. I understand your reer Bari speakers more when compared with af-Mudug. :manny:

The truth is the HG that border you in Mudug are more similar to you in language than the Dhullos who live in sool. It has nothing to do with clan but region.

An example of this is that Reer Gabiley and Reer Burao which are both Isaaq sound completely different. There is no "Isaaq accent". Someone from Burao is more similar to a Reer Bari MJ speaker than he is to an af-Galbeed speaker from Gabiley.

The language divide in the north actually happens in Hargiesa, everything west and southwest of it which includes the majority of Habar Awal, Gadabursi, Ciise and OG speak af-Galbeed with some clan differences. And everything east and southeast of Hargeisa, including Habar Awal Bari, HY, HJ, Arap and Dhullos speak af-Hawd with again some clan differences. The differences between regions are much larger than clans.

So the idea Isaaq sound the same is not true, as there is a language divide even within Isaaqs:umad:

The basic principle of mutual intelligibility is one of relative regional proximity at the end of the day. Ignoring clan, the closer you are geographically, the more easier it will be for you will be able to understand the other speaker.

That is the facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts