Western anthropologist exposes jeeganta as having many 0.5 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
f5yNDJ7.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Another typical lie. I can mention Majerteen assimilating Zanzibar Bantus. Ogaden assimilating Oromos and Marehan being originally boon. I have all the sources.

As for Jibril Abokor, I'll let @Cumar debunk this lie.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer

Most Isaaq subclans came from midgo everyone knows this.

Habar Awal = Oromo & Yibir

Habar Jeclo = Habuush

And the rest came from various midgaan tribes. This is why they discriminate against Gabooye in somaliland because they are trying to hide their history.

These somalis who have gaalo origin (isaaq) live a little too close to the noble harti for my liking

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol, am I supposed to be ashamed that they claim us?:mjkkk::mjhaps:
The truth is, we treat our minorites in Gabiley so well, that they started claiming our lineages as sign of respect.

:mjswag:
The fact that y'all need to punch down and insult the honourable Gabooye community to score some brownie points in FKD though :mjhaps::mjhaps:

Lol, am I supposed to be ashamed that they claim us?:mjkkk::mjhaps:
The truth is, we treat our minorites in Gabiley so well, that they started claiming our lineages as sign of respect.

:mjswag:
The fact that y'all need to punch down and insult the honourable Gabooye community to score some brownie points in FKD though :mjhaps::mjhaps:
Really so gaboye werenโ€™t abused in the burco prison

why was my thread title changed?

I never used the words 0.5 members....I used the term everybody uses to refer to gabooye

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer

Habar Jeclo = Habuush

And the rest came from various midgaan tribes. This is why they discriminate against Gabooye in somaliland because they are trying to hide their history.

These somalis who have gaalo origin (isaaq) live a little too close to the noble harti for my liking
Looks like we got a expert here folks :heh:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@IslamIsTheAnswer

Habar Jeclo = Habuush

And I assume someone taught you this in English kkkkkk you're a disgrace orod naga tag ee casharkaaga dhigo

Another typical lie. I can mention Majerteen assimilating Zanzibar Bantus. Ogaden assimilating Oromos and Marehan being originally boon. I have all the sources.

As for Jibril Abokor, I'll let @Cumar debunk this lie.

I see your hyper defensiveness and psychological projection. This indicates to me you are from one of the assimilated gabooye groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts