Western anthropologist exposes jeeganta as having many 0.5 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol, am I supposed to be ashamed that they claim us?:mjkkk::mjhaps:
The truth is, we treat our minorites in Gabiley so well, that they started claiming our lineages as sign of respect.

:mjswag:
The fact that y'all need to punch down and insult the honourable Gabooye community to score some brownie points in FKD though :mjhaps::mjhaps:

Adeer what's wrong if we have fan tribes claiming our greatness?

I mean look at the Boon Marexaar origins.

D22F5.png

They apparently used to eat raw meat and were considered outcast.

4hsqN3r.png

As for Ogaden. They assimilated large population of Oromos which explains why they are huge.

bebWmmqZRU_IAEhPOlKMUg.png

Look how shameless and pathetic Caghdeer Ogedans are. :gucciwhat:

wOHwcvR.png

2s5xp3o-jpg.37647

Majerteen assimilating Zanzibar Bantus. They became Madowteen. :nahgirl:

XKSzf9X9TQS667SrSATruQ.png

Have you learned Douglas history? He fucked literally the Sultan Majerteen daughters and talked about them. @waraabe knows alot about this and he could explain it well.

Majerteen Amina.

UCNJr.png

yCKvhNVmRAmrURbpLZzVvw.png

Majerteen slaves lifting their Italian masters. :drakelaugh:

img_1882-jpg.42383

Dofaarood contribution and legacy. :gaasdrink:

img_6811-jpg.42350

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Puntlandtheglorious nonits not saaxiib. They are possibly the sickest qabiilist mofos of Soomaalida. Reer J Hoose also view you guys as lowly. MX MJ hybrid kids get called bar xaaraan sometimes aswell.
I don't confuse politics with the general populace.

That's just a beef. Hopefully that minor beef is done. It's 2018 and JL election is on the way. And there's no factors this time around sxb. A MX man will become President of JL.

I know you do. But don't get too friendly with them. They will brainwash you.
:dead: Isaaq and MJs on the somalispot and real life are very different. The ones on here are pro daaroodnimo :deadrose: Majeerteen are generally literally the most qabiilist mofos towards us in Kismayo and in the diaspora to my family sxb.

Sheikh

VIP
:dead: Isaaq and MJs on the somalispot and real life are very different. The ones on here are pro daaroodnimo :deadrose: Majeerteen are literally the most qabiilist mofos towards us in Kismayo and in the diaspora to my family sxb.

Very different. You're right sxb about that comparison. Some MJs back home are pro Darood. And some are just think about themselves and their advantages.

The only MJs in Kismayo are Isse Maxumud fam. And those are a minority in Kismayo. MX are kicking butt in Kismayo as of late. Whoever is standing in MX's way will get karbashed in Kismayo and the rest of Jubaland.

Very different. You're right sxb about that comparison. Some MJs back home are pro Darood. And some are just think about themselves and their advantages.

The only MJs in Kismayo are Isse Maxumud fam. And those are a minority in Kismayo. MX are kicking butt in Kismayo as of late. Whoever is standing in MX's way will get karbashed in Kismayo and the rest of Jubaland.
Don't believe that Daaroodnimo bullshit. It's an alliance against Sade.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Oops. Sorry brother, I meant to come for Caghdeer, Jareeteeen and bahante. I never meant to come for Marehan. We don't even have issues with you anymore. Today we have different enemies and on that we can become allies.

I wish I can edit it now and remove what I said about marehan. :mjcry:

I feel like an asshole right now. :ivers:

Sheikh

VIP

Sade is too big and too strong mashallah. No alliances can stop the landeere MX. I'm pro Marehan sxb. I want everything for Marehan to be splendid and our way. No clan can stop our plans.

Oops. Sorry brother, I meant to come for Caghdeer, Jareeteeen and bahante. I never meant to come for Marehan. We don't even have issues with you anymore. Today we have different enemies and on that we can become allies.

I wish I can edit it now and remove what I said about marehan. :mjcry:

I feel like an asshole right now. :ivers:
:camby::ufdup: I'll reply to those myths when I get the time to.

Sade is too big and too strong mashallah. No alliances can stop the landeere MX. I'm pro Marehan sxb. I want everything for Marehan to be splendid and our way. No clan can stop our plans.
MJs got sent karbaashed after they called for amxaaro help in Kismaayo:chrisfreshhah: Look at their numbers in Jubbada Hoose and Dhexe now. They're an ethnic minority. When Sade are back in Kismaayo they will be like foreign expats like a Hawiye living in Hargeysa :pachah1:

Sheikh

VIP
MJs got sent karbaashed after they called for amxaaro help in Kismaayo:chrisfreshhah: Look at their numbers in Jubbada Hoose and Dhexe now. They're an ethnic minority. When Sade are back in Kismaayo they will be like foreign expats like a Hawiye living in Hargeysa :pachah1:

Decreasing sxb. :russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Said the Oromo
All the while, his little kinky haired folks were stealing all the Somai lands
and claiming to be Somali

Isaaq don't border Oromo nor do they have any Oromo DNA in them.

While your fellow Daroods specifically the filthy Caghdeer (Ogaden) assimilated large population of Oromos.

You have no room to speak about Oromos. :camby:

Isaaq don't border Oromo nor do they have any Oromo DNA in them.

While your fellow Daroods specifically filthy Caghdeer (Ogaden).

You have no room to speak about Oromos. :camby:

when I look at khat chewer faces, I can see and smell the Oromo in them
Ogaden are too tall to have anything to do with midget Oromo

Whatever Oromo caghdeer. Just remember I'm HA who are the tallest Somalis.

One of the tallest man in the world with the largest hand is Habar Awal and he's the tallest among the Somalis.

His name is Hussain Bisad. Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussain_Bisad

hussainbisad%20(1).jpg

Hussain Bisad is an outlier. Most HA are short and ugly like the Oromo they came from.
They even have oromotic facial features.
Ogaden are tall and are admired for speaking the purest dialect of Somali, while most HA sound either ridiculous or incomprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.