West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
She thinks the Sahaba (RA) didn't know their language bro when they were they had the most perfect knowledge of the Arabif language. Lmfao. Wallahi I don't know what to say... The meaning of those verses are very clear.

@Barni It was not fair to insult you so I apologise, but you can't be serious nayaa. Us men are ordered to cover whatever is between our navel and knees. It can be in the form of trousers, 3 quarters, macwiis, etc, get it?

I believe that both women and men in Islam are suppose be covered and have modesty. But I refuse to believe in the Niqab. As it makes no sense. There's no logic.

Salih

Move right or get left
This does not mean that the Sunnah is more of an authority than the Qur'an, that's not true. We are not ordered to choose one or the other. We are meant to follow both, you can't follow one without the other.

The Sunnah is an explanation of the Qur'an and how the verses are to be applied.

And when you have divorced women and they have fulfilled the term of their prescribed period, either take them back on reasonable basis or set them free on reasonable basis. But do not take them back to hurt them, and whoever does that, then he has wronged himself. And treat not the Verses (Laws) of Allah as a jest, but remember Allah's Favours on you (i.e. Islam), and that which He has sent down to you of the Book (i.e. the Qur'an) and Al-Hikmah (the Prophet's Sunnah - legal ways - Islamic jurisprudence, etc.) whereby He instructs you. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is All-Aware of everything. 2:231

If you say Sunnah is fake, then you're saying Allah (SWT) made a mistake.

Indeed, in the messenger of Allah a good example has been set for the one who seeks Allah and the Last Day and thinks constantly about Allah. (Qur'an 33:21)

How can we follow the Prophet (SAW) if hadiths are unreliable?

I believe that both women and men in Islam are suppose be covered and have modesty. But I refuse to believe in the Niqab. As it makes no sense. There's no logic.

Wallahi iyo billahi it's you that has a very flawed logic. Niqaab is a type of clothing, it's like me saying I'm not going to wear trousers because I'm not ordered to in the Qur'an.

It's not about what type of clothing you're wearing, it's about following the criteria. Since men are to cover whatever is between their navels and knees, it can be in the form of trousers, macwiis, etc as long as it covers what is between the navel and knees.

It's embarrassing that someone can be this stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending