West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's the thing about countries in the west you're allowed to wear whatever you want, whether it's a tanktop or a niqab, what you wear should be NOBODIES business but yours.
This man obviously was in the wrong and her wearing a niqab has nothing to do with her being integrated or not IMO.

yes your allowed to but I'm sure if there was a vote people would vote against the niqab. How would you feel if people walked around wearing balaclava? I bet you would feel unsafe.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
yes your allowed to but I'm sure if there was a vote people would vote against the niqab. How would you feel if people walked around wearing balaclava? I bet you would feel unsafe.
Yes you're allowed but you're only free to dress certain way is what you're trying to say.:cosbyhmm:
That "but" negates everything you've said before.
Either you're for freedom to express yourself how you desire and you're free to choose how you want to dress without someone policing your clothes or you're not.
There's no in between dear. :diddyswag:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes you're allowed but you're only free to dress certain way is what you're trying to say.:cosbyhmm:
That "but" negates everything you've said before.
Either you're for freedom to express yourself how you desire and you're free to choose how you want to dress without someone policing your clothes or you're not.
There's no in between dear. :diddyswag:

what? Muslim women have to freedom to wear the hijab and the abaya but why should they wear the niqab or burka? It is neither Islamic nor is it safe. How would you feel if a bunch of students at your university were walking around wearing the balaclava? Would you feel safe? It should be banned, it should be illegal. It's oppressive. Tell me why is it only women that are suppose to cover everything except their eyes?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Plus the Niqab is banned in Xamar. My cousin was wearing it when a police officer walked up to her and demanded that she took it off. He told her they must be able to see peoples faces otherwise who knows she could be an al shabab member!

Salih

Move right or get left
Plus the Niqab is banned in Xamar. My cousin was wearing it when a police officer walked up to her and demanded that she took it off. He told her they must be able to see peoples faces otherwise who knows she could be an al shabab member!
Why are you lying you idiot? I've been to Xamar recently and in my estimation, over 70% of the women were wearing niqaab.
:pachah1:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why are you lying you idiot? I've been to Xamar recently and in my estimation, over 70% of the women were wearing niqaab.
:pachah1:

I was there last summer. It happened right infront of me. My cousin was wearing the niqab when a police officer approached her and told her to take it off. Sure most women wear it but the police are fighting against it.

Salih

Move right or get left
I was there last summer. It happened right infront of me. My cousin was wearing the niqab when a police officer approached her and told her to take it off. Sure most women wear it but the police are fighting against it.
The police are not 'fighting against it'. The duty of 'the police' is to enforce the law. Niqaab must be against the law (which is not btw) for the police to fight against it. The police are not appointed to follow their whims. The one that told your cousin to take off her niqaab must have been one horny moryaan. Qooq aa dilay dhaadhaanka.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The police are not 'fighting against it'. The duty of 'the police' is to enforce the law. Niqaab must be against the law (which is not btw) for the police to fight against it. The police are not appointed to follow their whims. The one that told your cousin to take off her niqaab must have been one horny moryaan. Qooq aa dilay dhaadhaanka.

You degacaas. He wasn't flirting. I was there when he asked her are you al shabab take the niqab off.

Salih

Move right or get left
You degacaas. He wasn't flirting. I was there when he asked her are you al shabab take the niqab off.
This is a lie plain and simple. Niqaab is not against the law in Somalia. Horta how the f*ck can that policeman determine whether she's al shabaab by asking her to take off her niqaab? Nacas aa tahay waryaa. Does every female member of al Shabaab have a specific tattoo on her left tit or something? Nin waalan aa nila hadle aa uu malaynaa. I'll let you slowly take the L this time, waa kuu qalaay markaan.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is a lie plain and simple. Niqaab is not against the law in Somalia. Horta how the f*ck can that policeman determine whether she's al shabaab by asking her to take off her niqaab? Nacas aa tahay waryaa. Does every female member of al Shabaab have a specific tattoo on her left tit or something? Nin waalan aa nila hadle aa uu malaynaa. I'll let you slowly take the L this time, waa kuu qalaay markaan.

In Xamar the police is against it. I was there I saw it I witnessed it. I was there with my cousin. My mother was in Xamar at the time and she witnessed the same.

The police are against it because people put on the niqab and then strap bombs and bomb innocent people. The police must be able to identify the person, is it a woman or a man. And they have every right to stop people from wearing it.

Salih

Move right or get left
In Xamar the police is against it. I was there I saw it I witnessed it. I was there with my cousin. My mother was in Xamar at the time and she witnessed the same.

The police are against it because people put on the niqab and then strap bombs and bomb innocent people. The police must be able to identify the person, is it a woman or a man. And they have every right to stop people from wearing it.
Ok. Due to the current state of Xamar, I will give you the benefit of doubt.
:obama:
I've been to Xamar this summer too btw. I stayed in Shibis but we also have houses in Xamarweyne, Shangaani, etc.

If you ever walked passed an olive skinned, 6 foot male that's noticeably hairier than the rest of the population, then you've most likely met me.
:win:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Barni, @Salih Went from saying it's not Islamic to that its fucking deadly. In this day and age people do a lot fucking crazy shet to get their way, ever heard of the underwear bomber, should we stop wearing underwear and get our dingos inspected? . Somalia is already unstable as it is, as crazies might be all over the place. But this has nothing to do with a sister right in wearing Niqaab, and if her face is needed to be seen by police authorities there is absolutely nothing of that part that is against it, and it should be enforced. The same way you like walk around naked like an orangutan, leave those who want to wear niiqaab in the west as it is their right and choice to do so.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Can someone try to justify how Niqab is islamic? I'm still waiting for that. Where does it say in the quran only show your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending