West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
But is it Islamic? Baraf you seem to be pro Niqab, show me the Surah were it says women are only suppose to show their eyes.
These people want to be chaste in their own way and I full heartedly respect that in measure able means, I'm not going to look for anything for you when the one who started making the accusations, if it so interested, search it up for urself with sheikh Google, I'm not ur search engine or maybe @Salih would

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
These people want to be chaste in their own way and I full heartedly respect that in measure able means, I'm not going to look for anything for you when the one who started making the accusations, if it so interested, search it up for urself with sheikh Google, I'm not ur search engine or maybe @Salih would

LOL is it because the quran doesn't mention the niqab? Bye Baraf.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
LOL is it because the quran doesn't mention the niqab? Bye Baraf.
You tell me and find a quote. Also, it's Niqab is from Ahadith, a specific instance, idk u don't have to believe me , I don't have to believe u, unless u have reputable evidence or anything at all.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You tell me and find a quote. Also, it's Niqab is from Ahadith, a specific instance, idk u don't have to believe me , I don't have to believe u, unless u have reputable evidence or anything at all.

Forget Hadith show me where in the Quran.

Salih

Move right or get left
Can someone try to justify how Niqab is islamic? I'm still waiting for that. Where does it say in the quran only show your eyes.
Naayaa we Muslims follow the Hadith along with the Qur'an ma fahamtay? Even in the Qur'an women are ordered to wear niqaab.

O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity. 33:53

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful. [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful. [al-Noor 24:31]

And as for women past childbearing who do not expect wedlock, it is no sin on them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show their adornment. But to refrain (i.e. not to discard their outer clothing) is better for them. And Allaah is All‑Hearer, All‑Knower
[al-Noor 24:60]

But as we all know, the Qur'an orders us to do many acts of worship such as praying Salaah but we learn how to do it through the Sunnah (Ahadith). The Qur'an doesn't explicitly order us to pray 5 times a day, we learn that through ahadith.

Where are proofs from hadiths, you might ask?

It was narrated from Safiyyah bint Shaybah that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) used to say: When these words were revealed – “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)” – they took their izaars (a kind of garment) and tore them from the edges and covered their faces with them.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4481. The following version was narrated by Abu Dawood (4102):

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The riders used to pass by us when we were with the Messenger of Allaah (S) in ihraam, and when they drew near to us we would lower our jilbabs from our heads over our faces, then when they had passed we would uncover them again.

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1833; Ibn Maajah, 2935; classed as saheeh by Ibn Khuzaymah (4,203) and by al-Albaani in Kitaab Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah.

It was narrated that ‘Aasim al-Ahwaal said: We used to enter upon Hafsah bint Sireen who had put her jilbab thus and covered her face with it, and we would say to her: May Allaah have mercy on you. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And as for women past childbearing who do not expect wedlock, it is no sin on them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show their adornment” [al-Noor 24:60]. And she would say to us: What comes after that? We would say: “But to refrain (i.e. not to discard their outer clothing) is better for them”. And she would say: That is confirming the idea of hijab.

Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 7/93.

Logically, since Allah (SWT) ordered women to cover themselves in order to prevent temptation, that by default means that women should cover their faces as it's the most temptating part of a woman's body.

From your posts, you're clearly implying that the honourable Scholars of Islam enjoined something that has no basis in the deen (which is of course, grossly incorrect). Not only are you displaying arrogance, you're also exposing your extreme ignorance ma fahamtay nayaa?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Naayaa we Muslims follow the Hadith along with the Qur'an ma fahamtay? Even in the Qur'an women are ordered to wear niqaab.

O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity. 33:53

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful. [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful. [al-Noor 24:31]

And as for women past childbearing who do not expect wedlock, it is no sin on them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show their adornment. But to refrain (i.e. not to discard their outer clothing) is better for them. And Allaah is All‑Hearer, All‑Knower
[al-Noor 24:60]

But as we all know, the Qur'an orders us to do many acts of worship such as praying Salaah but we learn how to do it through the Sunnah (Ahadith). The Qur'an doesn't explicitly order us to pray 5 times a day, we learn that through ahadith.

Where are proofs from hadiths, you might ask?

It was narrated from Safiyyah bint Shaybah that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) used to say: When these words were revealed – “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)” – they took their izaars (a kind of garment) and tore them from the edges and covered their faces with them.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4481. The following version was narrated by Abu Dawood (4102):

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The riders used to pass by us when we were with the Messenger of Allaah (S) in ihraam, and when they drew near to us we would lower our jilbabs from our heads over our faces, then when they had passed we would uncover them again.

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1833; Ibn Maajah, 2935; classed as saheeh by Ibn Khuzaymah (4,203) and by al-Albaani in Kitaab Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah.

It was narrated that ‘Aasim al-Ahwaal said: We used to enter upon Hafsah bint Sireen who had put her jilbab thus and covered her face with it, and we would say to her: May Allaah have mercy on you. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And as for women past childbearing who do not expect wedlock, it is no sin on them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show their adornment” [al-Noor 24:60]. And she would say to us: What comes after that? We would say: “But to refrain (i.e. not to discard their outer clothing) is better for them”. And she would say: That is confirming the idea of hijab.

Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 7/93.

Logically, since Allah (SWT) ordered women to cover themselves in order to prevent temptation, that by default means that women should cover their faces as it's the most temptating part of a woman's body.

From your posts, you're clearly implying that the honourable Scholars of Islam enjoined something that has no basis in the deen (which is of course, grossly incorrect). Not only are you displaying arrogance, you're also exposing your extreme ignorance ma fahamtay nayaa?

But it doesn't say only show your eyes. It says bodies. So go ahead wear your abaya.

Salih

Move right or get left
But it doesn't say only show your eyes. It says bodies. So go ahead wear your abaya.
I clearly told you that we learn how to apply these through ahadith. Would we know how many times to pray in a day without Hadith? No, we wouldn't. And you have some nerve trying to interpret verses of the Qur'an without having any knowledge.

The word يبدين from surah ahzab verse 59 means 'to draw over themselves'. Do you know what over means?

There are too many proofs. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of my relatives but the evidence is out there.

I can tell life sucks for you nayaa. You don't have the beauty nor brains. If you still object then you're simply not fit to comprehend this. Go take your trolling somewhere else waryaa, this is a Muslim majority forum.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
"When Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) was asked about the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59] –

he covered his face, leaving only one eye showing. This indicates that what was meant by the aayah was covering the face. This was the interpretation of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) of this aayah, as narrated from him by ‘Ubaydah al-Salmaani when he asked him about it.

In the Sunnah there are many ahaadeeth, such as: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The woman in ihraam is forbidden to veil her face (wear niqaab) or to wear the burqa’.” This indicates that when women were not in ihraam, women used to cover their faces. "
Source: "https://islamqa.info/en/21134"

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I clearly told you that we learn how to apply these through ahadith. Would we know how many times to pray in a day without Hadith? No, we wouldn't. And you have some nerve trying to interpret verses of the Qur'an without having any knowledge.

The word يبدين from surah ahzab verse 59 means 'to draw over themselves'. Do you know what over means?

There are too many proofs. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of my relatives but the evidence is out there.

I can tell life sucks for you nayaa. You don't have the beauty nor brains. If you still object then you're simply not fit to comprehend this. Go take your trolling somewhere else waryaa, this is a Muslim majority forum.

Why are you guys so angry? LMAO the quran does not say mention the niqab the quran does mention how many prayers a day. And if you're so religious you would know Islam does not tolerate belittling others.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Why are you guys so angry? LMAO the quran does not say mention the niqab the quran does mention how many prayers a day. And if you're so religious you would know Islam does not tolerate belittling others.
How would you know if it doesnt mention niqaab when you don't understand fus7a arabic? You obviously have no clue what you are talking about yet you are declaring things like you are a scholar in the field.Please humble yourself

Salih

Move right or get left
The Qur'an doesn't explicitly mention how many times to pray in a day, nor does it mention how to do wudhu, how many raka3aat there are, etc.

I clearly proved to you that the Qur'an mentions that women have to cover their whole body, starting from the top. Lmao, I knew your pea brain wouldn't comprehend this.

Salih

Move right or get left
"When Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) was asked about the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59] –

he covered his face, leaving only one eye showing. This indicates that what was meant by the aayah was covering the face. This was the interpretation of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) of this aayah, as narrated from him by ‘Ubaydah al-Salmaani when he asked him about it.

In the Sunnah there are many ahaadeeth, such as: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The woman in ihraam is forbidden to veil her face (wear niqaab) or to wear the burqa’.” This indicates that when women were not in ihraam, women used to cover their faces. "
Source: "https://islamqa.info/en/21134"
She thinks the Sahaba (RA) didn't know their language bro when they were they had the most perfect knowledge of the Arabif language. Lmfao. Wallahi I don't know what to say... The meaning of those verses are very clear.

@Barni It was not fair to insult you so I apologise, but you can't be serious nayaa. Us men are ordered to cover whatever is between our navel and knees. It can be in the form of trousers, 3 quarters, macwiis, etc, get it?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How would you know if it doesnt mention niqaab when you don't understand fus7a arabic? You obviously have no clue what you are talking about yet you are declaring things like you are a scholar in the field.Please humble yourself
The Qur'an doesn't explicitly mention how many times to pray in a day, nor does it mention how to do wudhu, how many raka3aat there are, etc.

I clearly proved to you that the Qur'an mentions that women have to cover their whole body, starting from the top. Lmao, I knew your pea brain wouldn't comprehend this.

The quran does not say only show your eyes. Stop bringing up Whabbi doctrine. And the quran does mention prayer. It mentions morning prayer, zuhur, it mentions when the sun goes down and if i'm not wrong it also mention night prayer.

Salih

Move right or get left
The quran does not say only show your eyes. Stop bringing up Whabbi doctrine. And the quran does mention prayer. It mentions morning prayer, zuhur, it mentions when the sun goes down and if i'm not wrong it also mention night prayer.
But it doesn't mention the ahkaam of the night prayer. E.g. Whether is Nawafil, Sunnah, Wajib, etc.

Those verses logically indicate that women should only leave their eyes and palms open. يبدين means from top to bottom. It's common sense that a women needs to have her eyes revealed in order to see the path she's walking on and her surroundings.

Those verses are very clear. Now are you rejecting the Qur'an too?

Salih

Move right or get left
Another mistake I'd like to point out... The Qur'an doesn't mention 5 prayers but 3 (out of the 5 that are wajib). Another thing is, the Qur'an doesn't explicitly tell you how to pray.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Another mistake I'd like to point out... The Qur'an doesn't mention 5 prayers but 3 (out of the 5 that are wajib). Another thing is, the Qur'an doesn't explicitly tell you how to pray.

Yes I oppose the Quran saying wear a niqab because it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending