Were you or are you popular in High School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What does popular mean I was friends with all the males not thr females though

so u r the tom boy who roams around this room nayaa???

side-eye.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
People definitely gravitated towards me but I didn’t like attention or even cared for it. Things others found to be “cool” I found to be time wasting. When your plan is world domination, everything else seems trivial.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I was the captain of the cheerleading squad plus the homecoming queen so yeah I was pretty much the most popular girl:cool:

I had few friends never popular too busy hitting the books,girls really liked me thou they use too call me marques houston the singer,i kinda looked like him

Most of are too young to know who that is

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I was the nerd always playing Yu-Gi-Oh and Nintendo ds with other nerds
I brought my psp, played that shit during gym class cause the teacher was always gone.

To answer the topic creators question, I was introverted but i was friends with a wide range of people.
I took alot of geeky electives learned some good shit.

Also,. how many of ya'll went to prom
If you went who'd you take.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I brought my psp, played that shit during gym class cause the teacher was always gone.

To answer the topic creators question, I was introverted but i was friends with a wide range of people.
I took alot of geeky electives learned some good shit.

Also,. how many of ya'll went to prom
If you went who'd you take.
I was forced to go by my friend I stayed 2 hours max and left. I regret spending money on a grad dress.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I had few friends never popular too busy hitting the books,girls really liked me thou they use too call me marques houston the singer,i kinda looked like him

Most of are too young to know who that is

We're aware of Marques 'Batman' Houston aka Roger from Sister Sister. :mugshotman: Please tell us you aren't ImX/B2K height.

I was popular then I became religious and stepped down from that ladder and gave the pedestal to some other girls. From them I deleted all my social media and went lowkey and cut a lot of people off. Best decision ever. They were pretty toxic people.

Closest I’ve been hated was when a girl said to me “.......... thinks she top shit” lol I told her “explain how” she resorted to saying it was just a joke. I was always careful around and sensed jealousy who knows though I could be wrong. Another one is I’ve been told I’m intimated by some guys I don’t care though kkkk it’s my barrier I use in real life to sieve out dirtbags.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I wasn't popular but I stood out for being the only Somali in a white school. One person spread a rumour about me and it just escalated from there :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bet tons of gingers came up to you with apples hoping to score another xalimo from finsbury park :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I was popular then I became religious and stepped down from that ladder and gave the pedestal to some other girls. From them I deleted all my social media and went lowkey and cut a lot of people off. Best decision ever. They were pretty toxic people.

Closest I’ve been hated was when a girl said to me “.......... thinks she top shit” lol I told her “explain how” she resorted to saying it was just a joke. I was always careful around and sensed jealousy who knows though I could be wrong. Another one is I’ve been told I’m intimated by some guys I don’t care though kkkk it’s my barrier I use in real life to sieve out dirtbags.
Good thing xalimo, I cut out out all the toxic niggas in my life too, best decision in my life. Now I just chill and let life take it's course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts