Were you or are you popular in High School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was, because I was kinda a leader since kindergarten. I didn’t like people and I am always mean but people kind feared me. I played football (or soccer for weirdos) and I am pretty tall. Tbh I only have 3 best friends since kindergarten the other people were just “friends for now” I still get invited to birthday parties and shitt.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I was cuz I was cool with most of the popular students outside of highschool back when I was in middle school, plus I had this fighting reputation so I guess I gained respect from that, I was never a bully tho I use to defend some kids that would get picked on

Not really. I was one of the most liked kids cross years end of primary, but in secondary school I was just another face

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yeah I used to sell weed to my class mates and them ones in older years. So they liked me yeah. May Allah forgive me though.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I wasn't popular but I stood out for being the only Somali in a white school. One person spread a rumour about me and it just escalated from there :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I went from having lots of friends and taking pretty xalimos to the beach in Djibouti to being a nobody in the US. I became extremely depressed and it took me a long time to recover from it.

Yes but for the wrong reasons. I was hated because I beat up a lot of kids. I switched schools three times after I was expelled. In P.E class, I remember no one would pick me for basketball sessions and when we played, no one would ask for the ball when I had it. It didn't matter tho because I honestly didn't care one bit.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending