Were camels domesticated first in the horn or arabia?

"Arabs introduced camels to somalis"

> Oh, cool. Proof?

"You think somalis are better than Arabs? Nationalist!!"

:what:
These shegaatos cant get anymore obvious
heh.png

Guy brought Arab Nationalistic bullshit like hes Saddam Hussein when talking about Camels lol

Garaad diinle

 
Is this also a weak hadeeth? You forget that the scholars of Islam, from al-Bukhari to Ibn Taymiyyah, said the same thing, that the Arabs are better than others And a Muslim must love them
فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( إن الله خلق الخلق فجعلني من خير فرقهم ، ثم خير القبائل فجعلني في خير قبيلة ، ثم خير البيوت فجعلني في خير بيوتهم ، فأنا خيرهم نفسا ،
وخيرهم بيتا )
The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Allah created the creation and made me among the best of their divisions, then the best of the tribes, so He placed me in the best of their tribes, then the best of houses, so He placed me in the best of their homes, for I am the best of them in soul, and the best of them in house)
Wallahi i'm borderline shocked and baffled by the pure and blatant ignorance your exouding
We were talking about camel and all and now your doing takfir on us all cellasha is calling you.

Your arab ethno supremecy agenda is quite frightning. We beleive that there are no god worthy of worship other than Allah and muhammad is his messenger menwhile you add and arab are supreme. If your not an arab simp your not muslim regardless of salah zaka khushuc soom or xajj. All worthless if your not an arab simp.

Your point at the beginning was that arab simping is part of islam and then changed it to only arab muslim citing sources other than bukhari and muslim. Now you cite الترمذي al-tirmithi to simply tell us that our prophet ﷺ the chosen one was indeed chosen???. Congratulation einsteine brilliant dedication what are you going to tell us next that clouds make rain.

I like how you disregard the quran and the sunnah to serve your arab simping agenda.

وجعلناكم شعوبا وقبائل لتعارفوا إن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم إن الله عليم خبير
We made nation and clans so you may learn about each other. the best of you in the eyes of allah are these with taqwa allah is indeed knowing.

لا فرق بين عربي ولا أعجمي ولا أبيض ولا أسود إلا بالتقوى
There are no difference between a arab and a cajam nor is there difference between black or white exepte in taqwa.

إنَّ الله لا ينظر إلى صوركم، ولا إلى أموالكم، ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم
Allah does not look at your faces nor in your wealth rather he looks at your hearts and deeds.

Last edited:
Is this also a weak hadeeth? You forget that the scholars of Islam, from al-Bukhari to Ibn Taymiyyah, said the same thing, that the Arabs are better than others And a Muslim must love them
فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( إن الله خلق الخلق فجعلني من خير فرقهم ، ثم خير القبائل فجعلني في خير قبيلة ، ثم خير البيوت فجعلني في خير بيوتهم ، فأنا خيرهم نفسا ،
وخيرهم بيتا )
The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Allah created the creation and made me among the best of their divisions, then the best of the tribes, so He placed me in the best of their tribes, then the best of houses, so He placed me in the best of their homes, for I am the best of them in soul, and the best of them in house)
How are Arabs better than ajam?

Hamzza

VIP
Nigga stop derailing the thread. If camels came from Arabia then why have they been present in eastern Africa for thousands of years prior to Nabi Muhammad. Also why don't we ride on camels for the most part? Wouldn't we be using the word camel in arabic then?

I don't like the way @Luffy conducts himself but his points are right, Camels were introduced into East Africa from Arabia in a remote period probably immediately after the domestication of the animal. And Arabs riding Camels has nothing to do with the process of the domestication of the animal and its early presence in East Africa and Arabia. We call the Camels "Geel" which is a South Arabian loanword.

the Camel populations from South Arabia show minimal genetic distance to those populations from East Africa, and not North Arabia. It likely suggests an early introduction from South Arabia into East Africa by boats, through the Red Sea.

Well, here the discussion ends. You are free to believe in what you believe in
If you see the Somalis are better than Arabs in whose language the Qur’an was revealed and the best human beings in history emerged from them
as for me I will accept the reality and admit that the Arabs are better than my people and that they have credit for me because they made my ancestors Muslims
Bro what does this even mean. When the Messenger of Allah himself said that "Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab". You don't find this ironic lmao.