Were camels domesticated first in the horn or arabia?

The hadith of the Messenger of Allah may Allah prayers and peace be upon him: “Loving the Arabs is faith, and hating them is hypocrisy.”
حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ((حب العرب إيمان، وبُغضهم نفاق)
This study tries to analyze the hadith حب العرب إيمان وبغضهم كفر which means that loving Arabs is faith and hating them is considered infidels. This phenomenon is not spared from the politicization of hadith carried out by certain groups for their interests. Because after the death of the Prophet (s), the Muslims needed something that could replace the religious authority became the norm in daily life carried out by the Prophet (s) when he was alive. However, due to the lack of management to select hadiths in the second century Hijriyah, it is no wonder that many narrative that are spread among the people are used by certain groups for their political interests. I analyze it with the Mahmud At-Thahan’s method, the conclusion is it can be concluded a weak hadith. According to the hadith scholars it cannot be used as evidence and not to be practiced.

:dead:

But most of you here are atheist nationalists and left Islam because of the Arabs' hatred for this. Goodbye guys, may Allah guide you all🤲
Don't try making everybody look like unhinged nationalist here it was you who started blabbering about how Geel = Gamal therefore East Cushitic 🐫
The same camels you can't even ride are somehow introduced by Arabs 2000 years ago. If anything you are the nationalist, a nationalist for Arabs.

Garaad diinle

 
The hadith of the Messenger of Allah may Allah prayers and peace be upon him: “Loving the Arabs is faith, and hating them is hypocrisy.”
حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ((حب العرب إيمان، وبُغضهم نفاق)
Subhanallah we got a takfiri among us. I always thought you were trolling and even if you're still trolling you'r playing with the diin of allah. Here is ibn baz may allah have mercy upon him.

Listen wathayo you're a weeabo at heart go watch some catoons.

It is still used by camel herders in the Salalah region of Oman
That source is wrong, we’ve been using camels for much longer than 2000 years.

There’s a camel painting in Laas Geel and Laas Geel is believed to be atleast 5000+ years old

Is this also a weak hadeeth? You forget that the scholars of Islam, from al-Bukhari to Ibn Taymiyyah, said the same thing, that the Arabs are better than others And a Muslim must love them
فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( إن الله خلق الخلق فجعلني من خير فرقهم ، ثم خير القبائل فجعلني في خير قبيلة ، ثم خير البيوت فجعلني في خير بيوتهم ، فأنا خيرهم نفسا ،
وخيرهم بيتا )
The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Allah created the creation and made me among the best of their divisions, then the best of the tribes, so He placed me in the best of their tribes, then the best of houses, so He placed me in the best of their homes, for I am the best of them in soul, and the best of them in house)

That source is wrong, we’ve been using camels for much longer than 2000 years.

There’s a camel painting in Laas Geel and Laas Geel is believed to be atleast 5000+ years old
Why were there no Somalis in the Horn of Africa at that time? The Somalis arrived 3000,000 years ago from Sudan and then Ethiopia. Those who drew on those caves are hunter-gatherers of the Horn of Africa. You can find them in Ethiopia today.

Most of todays Arab are just arabized people, Real Arabs are minority and prophet already predicted saying endtimes real arabs will make up small population of arabs
The real Arabs are the ones in the Arabian Peninsula and Iraq, looking for something called the migration of the Arab tribes

The real Arabs are the ones in the Arabian Peninsula and Iraq, looking for something called the migration of the Arab tribes
Nigga stop derailing the thread. If camels came from Arabia then why have they been present in eastern Africa for thousands of years prior to Nabi Muhammad. Also why don't we ride on camels for the most part? Wouldn't we be using the word camel in arabic then?

Nigga stop derailing the thread. If camels came from Arabia then why have they been present in eastern Africa for thousands of years prior to Nabi Muhammad. Also why don't we ride on camels for the most part? Wouldn't we be using the word camel in arabic then?
The hadith says that the grandfather of the Prophet, Nizar ibn Mudar, was the first to herd camels in the current manner, not Somalis

You should take a tour here and you will see how they hate Arabs . Most Somalis currently hate Arabs for no reason at all
Do most on here hate arabs? Maybe, I have no idea

Do most Somalis hate arabs? Absolutely not. What do you gain from such a lie?

Why were there no Somalis in the Horn of Africa at that time? The Somalis arrived 3000,000 years ago from Sudan and then Ethiopia. Those who drew on those caves are hunter-gatherers of the Horn of Africa. You can find them in Ethiopia today.
Your source says camels were introduced to the Horn 2000 years ago when there’s cave paintings of a camel in the Horn older than 2000 years

The hadith says that the grandfather of the Prophet, Nizar ibn Mudar, was the first to herd camels in the current manner, not Somalis
Clown statement, warya Abdul Mutallib was alive 600 AD, Camels were being used thousands year before that

Maybe hadith referred to local area in Mecca and hijaz more proof Somalis used Camels before them

Well, here the discussion ends. You are free to believe in what you believe in
If you see the Somalis are better than Arabs in whose language the Qur’an was revealed and the best human beings in history emerged from them
as for me I will accept the reality and admit that the Arabs are better than my people and that they have credit for me because they made my ancestors Muslims

If you see the Somalis are better than Arabs in whose language the Qur’an was revealed and the best human beings in history emerged from them
Who said this? What do you gain from this, genuine question? What a strange and nefarious individual you are