Wendy Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
So I have had a horrible flu this past week. Getting better now. Since I've been bed ridden the past couple of days I came to watch Wendy Williams for the first time ever. It's trashy tv but it's kind of funny and entertaining. :pachah1:

I keep seeing a bunch of xalimos in the audience though. I've counted like 30 so far. Which one of you been in that audience? @Basra you ever been on? :trumpsmirk:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lool i thought i was the only one i also counted how many somali females are on "the real" and there were like 20 plus

So I have had a horrible flu this past week. Getting better now. Since I've been bed ridden the past couple of days I came to watch Wendy Williams for the first time ever. It's trashy tv but it's kind of funny and entertaining. :pachah1:

I keep seeing a bunch of xalimos in the audience though. I've counted like 30 so far. Which one of you been in that audience? @Basra you ever been on? :trumpsmirk:
I've seen 2 xalimos once sitting in the front row of the Ellen show. I knew they were Somali cus they were trying too hard to fit in but their foreheads said that was a lie lol mind you this was from a split sec commercial clip.

Aaegal

This cadaan lady "Susan" cracks me up. Anytime Wendy talks to her, she always tries to act black :drakelaugh:

I've seen 2 xalimos once sitting in the front row of the Ellen show. I knew they were Somali cus they were trying too hard to fit in but their foreheads said that was a lie lol mind you this was from a split sec commercial clip.

Lol why are somali fathers and husbands allowing their womem to attend these degenerate talk shows

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ae I always see at least 2 somali girls in the audience. Somalis are becoming so ubiquitous. I see them in national commercials now. And Tv actor Extras in the back round, Walaahi malis love the lime light, no wonder Ilhaan is controversial, she just wants to be in the lime light. Bad or good light.

Your mistaken saaxib, those xalimos are definitely single and fatherless.

Those cadaan executives and producers are very perverted they like having the feeling of being able to control muslim or religious women.

That why they allow them in magazines, fashion modelling, television shows, ography and heck even politics. I wouldnt be surprised if they slept or tried to sleep with them halimos

Aaegal

@Abdi Nur @pablo y'all are no fun. Leave.
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
I generally don’t keep up with celeb news, but every few months-year I binge watch Wendy. One video easily leads to the next, and suddenly you know all there is to know about the trials and tribulations of some C- list celeb. She’s highly entertaining lol, ppl comment about her home life/husband with amazing consistency, yet she doesn’t block her comments section.

Aaegal

I generally don’t keep up with celeb news, but every few months-year I binge watch Wendy. One video easily leads to the next, and suddenly you know all there is to know about the trials and tribulations of some C- list celeb. She’s highly entertaining lol, ppl comment about her home life/husband with amazing consistency, yet she doesn’t block her comments section.
I just read a comment asking her never to wear the dress she was wearing and to tell the camera man to never show her back again... :dead1:

VixR

Veritas
I just read a comment asking her never to wear the dress she was wearing and to tell the camera man to never show her back again... :dead1:
Whose watching Wendy for what she wears lol. The real reason ppl watch her is bc she’s outrageous and she knows how to keep an audience engaged. I can only stomach her for so long though, personally. I need long breaks from her.

Aaegal

I
Whose watching Wendy for what she wears lol. The real reason ppl watch her is bc she’s outrageous and she knows how to keep an audience engaged. I can only stomach her for so long though, personally. I need long breaks from her.
Her naaso are waaaaaay too big haha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra and eedo Wendy are cut from the same cloth.
View attachment 71880

I think u have a point. Lets observe the similarity.

Tall & Big Boned

White wanna be

Read a lot of books in spare time

Love Gossip

Little or no Friends. (because we talk about everybody)

Articulate & Entertaining. We hold the attention of the room with our demented thoughts & opinions

We like our husbands to be frsky with us, mostly because we have a subconscious belief we need punishment for our gossipy mind and mouth. Basically am saying a spank or a slap in the bed is what the doctor prescribed

We both believe the killer will come after us if we walk out of our homes after the dark

We used to be fat in our childhood,

When food is discussed we get liquidish….both in tongue, brain & other endeavors,

Istaqfurullaaah …….Ramadhaan yaaqeee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts