Wendy Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

If he wants alimony for the rest of his life (as long as his former wife is earning massive amounts of money) why will he kill the goose that lays the golden egg and tarnish her image? This business is all about image, real or imagined. She might agree to giving him alimony for that very same reason.

Well....i dont like him. I hope Wendy writes a book entitled:

My ex Gay Husband!

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I like the new Wendy. Hope she doesn't get back with him and he fucks off.

Aaegal

I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks :( I hate getting sick. Now I'm addicted to this. I need some help.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Aaegal

I will STOP watching Wendy! It is becoming too much. Lately she has been sending hints and hoonts to her ex husband. She still loves him. She is making him jealous. She is going after the mistress woman in a delicate low key way. I dont see why she wants that gay dude back??? Really, enlighten me, what is so good about that man? Does she miss him beating her in the bedroom?

@Reiko can u be addicted to being beaten in the bedroom?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are in Ramadan you qumayo

Istaqfurallah

tenor.gif

Aaegal

@Aaegal

I will STOP watching Wendy! It is becoming too much. Lately she has been sending hints and hoonts to her ex husband. She still loves him. She is making him jealous. She is going after the mistress woman in a delicate low key way. I dont see why she wants that gay dude back??? Really, enlighten me, what is so good about that man? Does she miss him beating her in the bedroom?

@Reiko can u be addicted to being beaten in the bedroom?
I think I'm coming to the point where I'm starting to be over this show. I've overdosed by watching too much. I never cared about celebrity life before and I'm not finding it all that interesting now.

Aaegal

Wendy does animal segments!!! YES!!!

She doesn't act like a little unlike all the other TV show hosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts