Wendy Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I think u have a point. Lets observe the similarity.

Tall & Big Boned

White wanna be

Read a lot of books in spare time

Love Gossip

Little or no Friends. (because we talk about everybody)

Articulate & Entertaining. We hold the attention of the room with our demented thoughts & opinions

We like our husbands to be frsky with us, mostly because we have a subconscious belief we need punishment for our gossipy mind and mouth. Basically am saying a spank or a slap in the bed is what the doctor prescribed

We both believe the killer will come after us if we walk out of our homes after the dark

We used to be fat in our childhood,

When food is discussed we get liquidish….both in tongue, brain & other endeavors,

Istaqfurullaaah …….Ramadhaan yaaqeee
You kill me :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::deadosama:

Aaegal

I just learned Mama June (Mother of hunny boo boo) has lost a lot of weight, is bisexual and has a drug/gambling problem :ooh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just learned Mama June (Mother of hunny boo boo) has lost a lot of weight, is bisexual and has a drug/gambling problem :ooh:

Yep Wendy showed she was gambling on her show. I dont know why Wendy is obsessed with her. She does not interest me at all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Skip the black girl, go to the feminine gay guy :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

OMG wendy reacted exactly how I would react after advicing a gay guy to dumb his bf & suddenly he tells me his bf is in the audience. Child I will be like Securiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy

i stopped watching her for about a year. the drama with her husband just made the show sad but she's bad to her normal shady self now :salute:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Legendary TV moment:
tenor.gif

Those cadaan executives and producers are very perverted they like having the feeling of being able to control muslim or religious women.

That why they allow them in magazines, fashion modelling, television shows, ography and heck even politics. I wouldnt be surprised if they slept or tried to sleep with them halimos

They are just part of the audience, not the production.

Also, what is wrong with Somali women being in politics?

They are just part of the audience, not the production.

Also, what is wrong with Somali women being in politics?

You really thing these cadaan folks take somali politicians serious let alone a female one....they usually put these people in a position of power to embarrass themselves and people just like how they do to madow politicians

You really thing these cadaan folks take somali politicians serious let alone a female one....they usually put these people in a position of power to embarrass themselves and people just like how they do to madow politicians

So Ilhan is an embarrassment?

So Ilhan is an embarrassment?

At this point no but these cadaans are going to push her and make her do something ridiculous and then they will switch up and say or imply "this is is the dysfunction you get when you elect 'minorities'"

They being using this to madows for decades and the reason why conservatism appeals to white people

Aaegal

Wendy has such a risky attitude :chrisfreshhah:

She plays a video of Diana Ross being poked in the VAG by some fan in the first row, my first thought is - she's going to talk about sexual assault and be offended... boy was I surprised to see her cackle like a hyena at the video and player it over and over. She goes a step further and says "she's old, she probably didn't feel a thing" :deadmanny:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra and @Aaegal

I never saw her show but from time to time, I come across articles about celebrities and this is what I found about Wendy Williams.

Wendy Williams’ estranged husband requests spousal and child support from talk-show host.

Kevin Hunter allegedly had a baby with his mistress.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05...pousal-and-child-support-from-talk-show-host/

What child support? their child is now 18! As for the child with the Mistress he can support her himself. Why does he need support? He is divorcing Wendy and getting away with half of her money. He should be very rich unless Wendy has been smart with legal bindings. I suspect she has, given his media noise now.

What child support? their child is now 18! As for the child with the Mistress he can support her himself. Why does he need support? He is divorcing her and getting away with half of her money. He should be very rich unless Wendy has been smart with legal bindings. I suspect she has, given his noise.

@Basra

He is seeking the child support for their son. I thought the same as you when I read that he is 18 and in college and then I thought, you must be considered a minor till you are 21 in America. Since he was her manager and as an executive producer of her show and also as a husband, he’s entitled to half of their wealth, but he is also gunning for future earnings via alimony. Good to see guys seeking alimony from former wives.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

He is seeking the child support for their son. I thought the same as you when I read that he is 18 and in college and then I thought, you must be considered a minor till you are 21 in America. Since he was her manager and as an executive producer of her show and also as a husband, he’s entitled to half of their wealth, but he is also gunning for future earnings via alimony. Good to see guys seeking alimony from former wives.

If he really wants to be rich, he should write a book, ALL TELL about Wendy. That is after all the financials have been settled.
9429.jpg

If he really wants to be rich, he should write a book, ALL TELL about Wendy. That is after all the financials have been settled.
9429.jpg

@Basra

If he wants alimony for the rest of his life (as long as his former wife is earning massive amounts of money) why will he kill the goose that lays the golden egg and tarnish her image? This business is all about image, real or imagined. She might agree to giving him alimony for that very same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts