Well...

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Weren't you just crying about being rejected by a girl a few mins ago?
Ohhh man🤣
Savage Af GIF

There's a lot of muslim women, even Somali therapists you can see. They'll relate to your struggles even more.

It's good to cry and let out your emotions. Its a long journey , but it'll make you feel better in the long term.

Good luck on your path!
@JohnCena you're making it sound like i'm goin thru some crazy stuff! I thought it was an interesting story to share. I promise ya'll Im okay....im good!!!
1677564494299.png

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
You might wanna ease into like going on coffee dates or sumn rather than a huge events like concerts.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I paid for a ticket to go to some event with a friend (it was expensive too). I thought it would be a great chance to finally go out on a weekend night to socialize, since I am two steps shy of being a hermit. I looked forward to it throughout the week. On the day of the event, I got ready - shower, hair, makeup - the whole nine yards.
Just as I was putting on my shoes, I had the sudden urge to stay at home. It was an impulsive thought, I brushed it off at first since I was quite literally putting on my shoes to leave! The next thing I know, I'm making myself a cup of tea and getting ready to watch a movie with my sister. I did not know what to tell my friend, I was genuinely shocked at my own behaviour wallahi. Idk if i'm reaching new lows in the realm of laziness or that it was possibly anxiety, but flaking on an event that I paid and prepared for has to be a first.
:mjcry:

Its ok. God is protecting u. You lost sins from going to a concert, and that is a good lost!

But u do haave to deal with your anxiety and your weight huuno. :(

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
@JohnCena you're making it sound like i'm goin thru some crazy stuff! I thought it was an interesting story to share. I promise ya'll Im okay....im good!!!
View attachment 257293
You need some help ASAP.
Get a therapist, a personal trainer, home doctor and an assistant to remind you to take ur meds you ungrateful friend.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk.. I did not feel very anxious tho. I feel like I've made a habit of avoiding discomfort. I can't stay at home forever
:lawd:
Your growth is in you being uncomfortable, abaayo. What doesn’t challenge you doesn’t help you grow.
Based off your description in your OP, you seem like a very introverted person and I'm pretty sure covid has made it even worse.

I personally would recommend seeing a therapist so a medical professional can accurately diagnose you.

View attachment 257288
introverted doesnt mean not liking to socialize at all! That is a stereotype.
Go to gym it clear the mind and exercise help relieve anxiety u don’t need fuckin therapy shit don’t work because there is people who still go to therapist for decades and still have the same issues.
Therapy is scan of this century
This is the first time I agreed with you. Kind of weird. Therapist will be out of work if most of them helped people. People can learn and discover everything they need themselves online.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Your growth is in you being uncomfortable, abaayo. What doesn’t challenge you doesn’t help you grow.

introverted doesnt mean not liking to socialize at all! That is a stereotype.

This is the first time I agreed with you. Kind of weird. Therapist will be out of work if most of them helped people. People can learn and discover everything they need themselves online.
Most people who are introverted tend not to socialize as much compared to extroverts which was the point I was making.

She even said in her OP that she's minutes away from being a hermit so it makes sense

I'm aware that introverts can be social or interact with others in different ways , but in her case it's not.

Most people who are introverted tend not to socialize as much compared to extroverts which was the point I was making.

She even said in her OP that she's minutes away from being a hermit so it makes sense

I'm aware that introverts can be social or interact with others in different ways , but in her case it's not.
Introverts are more selective with whom they make a social connection. They don’t tend to get their energy from being surrounded by all kinds of people like extroverts do.

We are all wired to seek out a sense of connection and belonging.

I’m sure @a_bilan enjoys her time away from most people but would still love to be around those who make her happy. Is my assumption incorrect, @a_bilan ?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Introverts are more selective with whom they make a social connection. They don’t tend to get their energy from being surrounded by all kinds of people like extroverts do.

I’m sure @a_bilan enjoys her time away from most people but would still love to be around those who make her happy. Is my assumption incorrect, @a_bilan ?
You're missing the point about her statement saying "she's close to being a hermit" and that aligns with what I said about her being an introvert.

You might wanna ease into like going on coffee dates or sumn rather than a huge events like concerts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its ok. God is protecting u. You lost sins from going to a concert, and that is a good lost!

But u do haave to deal with your anxiety and your weight huuno. :(
It wasn't a concert.🙃
The anxiety is news to me too, I always thought I was just being avoidant.
My weight??
Confused High Quality GIF

I interact with my friends usually on the phone now but I like to meet them when I have the chance

I am more introverted and yes, I like to spend time with people I like. Not all day tho, I genuinely need time to recharge.

:deadosama:

Trending