Well...

I paid for a ticket to go to some event with a friend (it was expensive too). I thought it would be a great chance to finally go out on a weekend night to socialize, since I am two steps shy of being a hermit. I looked forward to it throughout the week. On the day of the event, I got ready - shower, hair, makeup - the whole nine yards.
Just as I was putting on my shoes, I had the sudden urge to stay at home. It was an impulsive thought, I brushed it off at first since I was quite literally putting on my shoes to leave! The next thing I know, I'm making myself a cup of tea and getting ready to watch a movie with my sister. I did not know what to tell my friend, I was genuinely shocked at my own behaviour wallahi. Idk if i'm reaching new lows in the realm of laziness or that it was possibly anxiety, but flaking on an event that I paid and prepared for has to be a first.
:mjcry:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's def anxiety for sure. You might want to check out therapy? Could be an underlying cause that's making you more anxious.

mrlog

VIP
I paid for a ticket to go to some event with a friend (it was expensive too). I thought it would be a great chance to finally go out on a weekend night to socialize, since I am two steps shy of being a hermit. I looked forward to it throughout the week. On the day of the event, I got ready - shower, hair, makeup - the whole nine yards.
Just as I was putting on my shoes, I had the sudden urge to stay at home. It was an impulsive thought, I brushed it off at first since I was quite literally putting on my shoes to leave! The next thing I know, I'm making myself a cup of tea and getting ready to watch a movie with my sister. I did not know what to tell my friend, I was genuinely shocked at my own behaviour wallahi. Idk if i'm reaching new lows in the realm of laziness or that it was possibly anxiety, but flaking on an event that I paid and prepared for has to be a first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

u r woman I thought u man the whole time

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
idk.. I did not feel very anxious tho. I feel like I've made a habit of avoiding discomfort. I can't stay at home forever
:lawd:
Based off your description in your OP, you seem like a very introverted person and I'm pretty sure covid has made it even worse.

I personally would recommend seeing a therapist so a medical professional can accurately diagnose you.

1677562516945.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
i've never heard of anything that comes close to this, where are all the niggas that like to play doctors scientists psychiatrists psychologists? y'all come in and explain this phenomenon to us

Based off your description in your OP, you seem like a very introverted person and I'm pretty sure covid has made it even worse.

I personally would recommend seeing a therapist so a medical professional can accurately diagnose you.

View attachment 257288
Maybe I was not comfortable with the event itself, i have no issues meeting my friends other times.
I never thought it was that serious, I'll have to look into it. Thank you for the advice!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Maybe I was not comfortable with the event itself, i have no issues meeting my friends other times.
I never thought it was that serious, I'll have to look into it. Thank you for the advice!

There's a lot of muslim women, even Somali therapists you can see. They'll relate to your struggles even more.

It's good to cry and let out your emotions. Its a long journey , but it'll make you feel better in the long term.

Good luck on your path!

Go to gym it clear the mind and exercise help relieve anxiety u don’t need fuckin therapy shit don’t work because there is people who still go to therapist for decades and still have the same issues.
Therapy is scan of this century

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Go to gym it clear the mind and exercise help relieve anxiety u don’t need fuckin therapy shit don’t work because there is people who still go to therapist for decades and still have the same issues.
Therapy is scan of this century
Weren't you just crying about being rejected by a girl a few mins ago?

Trending

Latest posts